Identified! GA - Gwinnett Co., Human remains under mobile home, Dec'09 - Wesley McMurray

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
May I please ask if any one knows any more on this and please keep us posted.I did think of Haleigh Cummings.But they do not say if the remains were from an adult or child.

Human Remains Discovered in Gwinnett Co.
Updated: Thursday, 10 Dec 2009, 5:31 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 10 Dec 2009, 5:31 PM EST

Edited By: Leigha Baugham | myfoxatlanta.com

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. (MyFOX ATLANTA) - A demolition crew made a gruesome discovery Thursday in Gwinnett County. Skeletal remains were found under an abandoned mobile home in Suwanee. Investigators said they will investigate the death as a homicide.

The remains were discovered a short distance off Old Peachtree Road near Lawrenceville Suwanee Road in an unincorporated area of Suwanee Thursday.

Investigators said a demolition crew was in the process of removing an abandoned mobile home when a worker uncovered what appeared to be skeletal remains underneath.

More at the link
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/human...nett_co._121009

I wonder if its Justin Gaines? His mother, Erika Wilson would love to have answers!! Oh Lord, I hope its him so she can have her son back, it was 2 years in November.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Skeletal remains were discovered in unincorporated Suwanee Thursday morning, the second such discovery in Gwinnett County this week.
Gwinnett homicide detectives were called to the scene not far off Old Peachtree Road after a demolition crew worker found the remains underneath an abandoned mobile home. The residence was being torn down to make way for future road construction.

Gwinnett police spokesman David Schiralli said the decomposed body was likely buried several months ago. The cause of death has yet to be determined, but police are treating it as a possible homicide.

Schiralli said it's too early to tell if the body could be related to a couple of high-profile disappearance cases in the county. Justin Gaines disappeared Nov. 1, 2007, from Wild Bill's nightclub in Duluth. Iraq war veteran Jason Roark was last seen Nov. 9, 2006, at a Snellville hotel.

more at link

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/more-skel...und-236756.html

Well,I just found out they were Identified.That was quick.Good.I wish they were all Identified that quickly.I am interested in the female remains they mentioned in Norcross.Does anyone have more information on that.

Prayers for Mr. McMurray's family.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/21930132/detail.html

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- Gwinnett County police have identified the human remains that were found under a mobile home Thursday.

The deceased has been identified as 49-year-old Wesley T. McMurray of Lawrenceville.
The remains were identified using dental records and identification found at the scene. Police said it is unknown how the victim died and in researching the victim's identity, police, found that the victim was reported missing in March 2009.

Investigation into the cause and manner of Mr. McMurray death continues.

I found information about the other female remains found.I don't know who it is.
Human remains found in Norcross

by Staff reportsDecember 10, 2009 | 08:09 PM
GWINNETT COUNTY — Gwinnett County police have confirmed human remains were found Dec. 6 by a resident walking his dog off Forest Vale Drive at about 12:30 p.m.

What’s more, investigators believe the unidentified victim, who died months ago, was murdered.

Police said the resident was playing with his dog in the woods when it discovered what appeared to be skeletal remains.

The scene was subsequently examined and processed by county crime scene investigators, detectives and personnel from the Medical Examiner’s Office. The skeletal remains were then collected and transported to the Gwinnett County Police Department Morgue, where an autopsy was performed that indicated the remains were human.

More at link
http://www.gwinnettherald.com/Articles-c-2...n_Norcross.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado