1411 users online (283 members and 1128 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Special Report on the Anthony Hearing

Tonight @ 10 EST / 9 CST

Diane Fanning: Author of[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mommys-Little-Girl-Anthony-Daughter/dp/0312365144"] "Mommy's Little Girl"[/ame] and Mark Williams: Local Orlando reporter [ame]http://www.halifaxareanewswatch.com/[/ame]

Here is the link to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Jean Casarez of InSession will be also be joining us, she was inside the court room for today's hearing!

About ready to go on the air, you all feel free to call in w/ questions! Jean was in the court room today and she is SHARP!

Leonard Padilla also called in! An archived version of the show is available at the link above.

i am in middle of reading this book. funny thing is i am reading it outloud as i drive places with my husband. he was not familiar with case but knows i spend lots of time on reading about it-lol. so - i bought book and as we drive sometimes hours in a day i read it with a flashlight if its nite time!! we can now discuss case. believe me its better than talking about bills , misc-problems in car-lol! we actually talk about it as i read pages out loud. i think book is very good. i am about half done.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    thank you levi!

Thank you Levi!
    I enjoyed Jean's take on court today!
    I also wonder if she will mention Lenny's theory on Kronk's involvement on Monday?
    Mark asking how the He** the defense is being paid was a highlight for me!

I appreciate all you do!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    i am in middle of reading this book. funny thing is i am reading it outloud as i drive places with my husband. he was not familiar with case but knows i spend lots of time on reading about it-lol. so - i bought book and as we drive sometimes hours in a day i read it with a flashlight if its nite time!! we can now discuss case. believe me its better than talking about bills , misc-problems in car-lol! we actually talk about it as i read pages out loud. i think book is very good. i am about half done.
    So worth the buy if I add it to my Christmas list?

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    I think so...it's nice that it is in chronological order and is a good review. By the way, it's available at Wal-Mart at a reduced price in their paperback, new bestseller 4 ft. section.

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    oh yes!! it was only about 6.00 paperback

I ordered mine through Amazon, but then went through Kroger's book section and they had it there for about 6 bucks too.

What do you all think about Leonard's theory on Roy Kronk and his girlfriend? Leonard likes to rant about Kronk doesn't he? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    I ordered mine through Amazon, but then went through Kroger's book section and they had it there for about 6 bucks too.

What do you all think about Leonard's theory on Roy Kronk and his girlfriend? Leonard likes to rant about Kronk doesn't he? hehe
    Yes he does!
    I don't think his theory holds any merit...but, if it turns out to be true, I think I just may change my opinion of him..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I listened to Levi's show today and it was very interesting! If you haven't had a chance to listen, I highly suggest it!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Great show Levi!! It's great to hear what your guests had to say to real tough questions and without NG butting in. I think Jean will be checking out the tapes, so will Leonard. There are no mics in the audience to pick up Joy or any spectator. What was he thinking there i wonder.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    About ready to go on the air, you all feel free to call in w/ questions! Jean was in the court room today and she is SHARP!

I looked all over the blog and cannot find anywhere to register....only to log in. Can a person not register now?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast