Special Report on the Anthony Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 10 EST / 9 CST

Diane Fanning: Author of[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mommys-Little-Girl-Anthony-Daughter/dp/0312365144"] "Mommy's Little Girl"[/ame] and Mark Williams: Local Orlando reporter [ame]http://www.halifaxareanewswatch.com/[/ame]

Here is the link to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Jean Casarez of InSession will be also be joining us, she was inside the court room for today's hearing!

About ready to go on the air, you all feel free to call in w/ questions! Jean was in the court room today and she is SHARP! :)

Leonard Padilla also called in! An archived version of the show is available at the link above.

i am in middle of reading this book. funny thing is i am reading it outloud as i drive places with my husband. he was not familiar with case but knows i spend lots of time on reading about it-lol. so - i bought book and as we drive sometimes hours in a day i read it with a flashlight if its nite time!! we can now discuss case. believe me its better than talking about bills , misc-problems in car-lol! we actually talk about it as i read pages out loud. i think book is very good. i am about half done.

thank you levi!

Thank you Levi!
I enjoyed Jean's take on court today!
I also wonder if she will mention Lenny's theory on Kronk's involvement on Monday?
Mark asking how the He** the defense is being paid was a highlight for me!

I appreciate all you do!

i am in middle of reading this book. funny thing is i am reading it outloud as i drive places with my husband. he was not familiar with case but knows i spend lots of time on reading about it-lol. so - i bought book and as we drive sometimes hours in a day i read it with a flashlight if its nite time!! we can now discuss case. believe me its better than talking about bills , misc-problems in car-lol! we actually talk about it as i read pages out loud. i think book is very good. i am about half done.

So worth the buy if I add it to my Christmas list?

So worth the buy if I add it to my Christmas list?

I think so...it's nice that it is in chronological order and is a good review. By the way, it's available at Wal-Mart at a reduced price in their paperback, new bestseller 4 ft. section.

I ordered mine through Amazon, but then went through Kroger's book section and they had it there for about 6 bucks too.

What do you all think about Leonard's theory on Roy Kronk and his girlfriend? Leonard likes to rant about Kronk doesn't he? hehe

I ordered mine through Amazon, but then went through Kroger's book section and they had it there for about 6 bucks too.

What do you all think about Leonard's theory on Roy Kronk and his girlfriend? Leonard likes to rant about Kronk doesn't he? hehe

Yes he does!
I don't think his theory holds any merit...but, if it turns out to be true, I think I just may change my opinion of him..:waitasec:

I listened to Levi's show today and it was very interesting! If you haven't had a chance to listen, I highly suggest it!

Great show Levi!! It's great to hear what your guests had to say to real tough questions and without NG butting in. I think Jean will be checking out the tapes, so will Leonard. There are no mics in the audience to pick up Joy or any spectator. What was he thinking there i wonder.

About ready to go on the air, you all feel free to call in w/ questions! Jean was in the court room today and she is SHARP! :)

I looked all over the blog and cannot find anywhere to register....only to log in. Can a person not register now?

Great show Levi!! It's great to hear what your guests had to say to real tough questions and without NG butting in. I think Jean will be checking out the tapes, so will Leonard. There are no mics in the audience to pick up Joy or any spectator. What was he thinking there i wonder.

I love NG! LOL But thanks for the compliment. :) I appreciate it.

I looked all over the blog and cannot find anywhere to register....only to log in. Can a person not register now?

Follow the link Levi left then scoll over to the right and look up at the far right corner of the page and you will see....

Sign In Register My Talk Show

Click on register

Register -- if you want to join in the online chat and other things I imagine. You don't have to register just to listen in. Click on the show and it will buffer till loaded.

The more i hear leonard p talk the more i think he's working on baez's behalf. I see that lp doesn't like casey or cindy, but on this show he actually talks about baez in a positive light..hmmm whats going on? And lp throwing kronk under the bus, saying he had an inside scoop on where the body was..helps baez.imo..

*don't throw rocks at me * LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member