1149 users online (238 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.12.11 Motions Hearing #2

I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize is these are repeat questions.

(1) Does anyone know if the hearing is going to be re-broadcast in full on tv? I get TruTV HD (!!!), but I didn't know they were going to be broadcasting the hearing live this morning! I would have watched or recorded it. Does TruTv ever re-air hearings in full? Will they re-air this one? (I know I can watch it online on some of the Florida news sites, but the quality just isn't as good as TV.)

(2) I started watching the hearing video on wftv. Sometimes the camera is on the judge, other times the whole courtroom, other times on Casey. Do they have multiple cameras and just change feeds, or are they moving the camera around? What I want to know is whether Casey is aware that the video has "switched" to focus on her, when it does. (Presumably if they move cameras around, she does know.)

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post

(1) Does anyone know if the hearing is going to be re-broadcast in full on tv? I get TruTV HD (!!!), but I didn't know they were going to be broadcasting the hearing live this morning! I would have watched or recorded it. Does TruTv ever re-air hearings in full? Will they re-air this one? (I know I can watch it online on some of the Florida news sites, but the quality just isn't as good as TV.)

(2) I started watching the hearing video on wftv. Sometimes the camera is on the judge, other times the whole courtroom, other times on Casey. Do they have multiple cameras and just change feeds, or are they moving the camera around? What I want to know is whether Casey is aware that the video has "switched" to focus on her, when it does. (Presumably if they move cameras around, she does know.)
    On number (1) I have no idea but you can watch the whole thing via the internet.
    On number (2) I believe that there are two cameras. Jmo.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4551467#post4551467]Thread #1[/ame]

How long ago was the seminar where AL made a speech??
    IMO

I saw two cameras, too - one from the rear of the court and one from the front to view the defense table. And the live feed for the FL stations was the same. Don't know if TruTV had to use the same set-up, as I haven't watched that yet, but I'd imagine. I did catch a portion of AL and it was the same camera angle as the local live feed.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

OT, last time I promise.

One of the things TL talked about in his depo, I believe the taping was cut off right after, is the conversation he had with Casey on June 15th or 16th. She tries to convince him that she had told him about the dead squirells in her car causing the smell. TL told her that she didn't tell him that and Casey got mad that he was questioning her on her "story".

Casey Anthony: WFTV offers audio of defense attorney Andrea Lyon blasting judges, jurors, female prosecutors at conference last year

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...le-prosec.html

Just wanted to comment on something Faefrost said re scuba divers and panic reacting because I don't agree. As a diver and someone who has had a fairly serious air loss accident - there are about 10 seconds of rational thought where I think a person tries to remedy the reason why they can't breathe. Certainly time to pull at the tape, which must have been extremely uncomfortable if she wasn't held down or sedated. Then would come the flailing, bucking, kicking etc.
    So awful to even think about.

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post

1. Don't know about rebroadcast.

2. There were 2 cameras, a big one trained towards the podium and judge most of the time; and a remote-control one near the front of the courtroom, by the jury box, that could catch the SA table, defense table and spectators, as well as the podium and judge. Both cameras were running simultaneously, although probably only one feed ended up on TV (unless they did a split screen, which would have been great!)

Don't know if Casey could really tell when it was pointed at her, it is kind of easy to forget about when someone is speaking.

From where I was sitting I could see the monitor and both views. Was pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    OT, last time I promise.

One of the things TL talked about in his depo, I believe the taping was cut off right after, is the conversation he had with Casey on June 15th or 16th. She tries to convince him that she had told him about the dead squirells in her car causing the smell. TL told her that she didn't tell him that and Casey got mad that he was questioning her on her "story".
    Do you mean July 15th or 16th???

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    1. Don't know about rebroadcast.

2. There were 2 cameras, a big one trained towards the podium and judge most of the time; and a remote-control one near the front of the courtroom, by the jury box, that could catch the SA table, defense table and spectators, as well as the podium and judge. Both cameras were running simultaneously, although probably only one feed ended up on TV (unless they did a split screen, which would have been great!)

Don't know if Casey could really tell when it was pointed at her, it is kind of easy to forget about when someone is speaking.

From where I was sitting I could see the monitor and both views. Was pretty cool!
    Since you were there...what were your impressions of KC's demeanor...(you said a little bit on the 1st thread), the defense (mainly Baez) and KC's family? I know this is a tall order but you are totally awesome and I will send you the coolest Christmas present you can only even imagine if you can share this information...oh, I forgot to mention the Prosecution too...anything about the demeanors of the main players that you can share would totally be appreciated by me.

JBean - you may want to alter the date on the title.

Muzikman, I looked for you today, but didn't see you. Can you give a brief synopsis of your take on everything?

TIA

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

OMG, just got on at work, busy day but just saw a short clip of JA's argument and all I can say is WOW...Caylee, sweet babe, they are going to fight the good fight for your justice! Will come back to chat with you all when I have seen the whole hearing and caught up on these discussions.
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    Since you were there...what were your impressions of KC's demeanor...(you said a little bit on the 1st thread), the defense (mainly Baez) and KC's family? I know this is a tall order but you are totally awesome and I will send you the coolest Christmas present you can only even imagine if you can share this information...oh, I forgot to mention the Prosecution too...anything about the demeanors of the main players that you can share would totally be appreciated by me.

LittleBitty35.....Really????Bribery????

What a FABULOUS idea.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast