2009.12.11 Motions Hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

panama

Reaction score
I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize is these are repeat questions.

(1) Does anyone know if the hearing is going to be re-broadcast in full on tv? I get TruTV HD (!!!), but I didn't know they were going to be broadcasting the hearing live this morning! I would have watched or recorded it. Does TruTv ever re-air hearings in full? Will they re-air this one? (I know I can watch it online on some of the Florida news sites, but the quality just isn't as good as TV.)

(2) I started watching the hearing video on wftv. Sometimes the camera is on the judge, other times the whole courtroom, other times on Casey. Do they have multiple cameras and just change feeds, or are they moving the camera around? What I want to know is whether Casey is aware that the video has "switched" to focus on her, when it does. (Presumably if they move cameras around, she does know.)

(1) Does anyone know if the hearing is going to be re-broadcast in full on tv? I get TruTV HD (!!!), but I didn't know they were going to be broadcasting the hearing live this morning! I would have watched or recorded it. Does TruTv ever re-air hearings in full? Will they re-air this one? (I know I can watch it online on some of the Florida news sites, but the quality just isn't as good as TV.)

(2) I started watching the hearing video on wftv. Sometimes the camera is on the judge, other times the whole courtroom, other times on Casey. Do they have multiple cameras and just change feeds, or are they moving the camera around? What I want to know is whether Casey is aware that the video has "switched" to focus on her, when it does. (Presumably if they move cameras around, she does know.)

On number (1) I have no idea but you can watch the whole thing via the internet.
On number (2) I believe that there are two cameras. Jmo.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4551467#post4551467]Thread #1[/ame]

How long ago was the seminar where AL made a speech??

I saw two cameras, too - one from the rear of the court and one from the front to view the defense table. And the live feed for the FL stations was the same. Don't know if TruTV had to use the same set-up, as I haven't watched that yet, but I'd imagine. I did catch a portion of AL and it was the same camera angle as the local live feed.

OT, last time I promise.

One of the things TL talked about in his depo, I believe the taping was cut off right after, is the conversation he had with Casey on June 15th or 16th. She tries to convince him that she had told him about the dead squirells in her car causing the smell. TL told her that she didn't tell him that and Casey got mad that he was questioning her on her "story".

Just wanted to comment on something Faefrost said re scuba divers and panic reacting because I don't agree. As a diver and someone who has had a fairly serious air loss accident - there are about 10 seconds of rational thought where I think a person tries to remedy the reason why they can't breathe. Certainly time to pull at the tape, which must have been extremely uncomfortable if she wasn't held down or sedated. Then would come the flailing, bucking, kicking etc.
So awful to even think about.

1. Don't know about rebroadcast.

2. There were 2 cameras, a big one trained towards the podium and judge most of the time; and a remote-control one near the front of the courtroom, by the jury box, that could catch the SA table, defense table and spectators, as well as the podium and judge. Both cameras were running simultaneously, although probably only one feed ended up on TV (unless they did a split screen, which would have been great!)

Don't know if Casey could really tell when it was pointed at her, it is kind of easy to forget about when someone is speaking.

From where I was sitting I could see the monitor and both views. Was pretty cool!

OT, last time I promise.

One of the things TL talked about in his depo, I believe the taping was cut off right after, is the conversation he had with Casey on June 15th or 16th. She tries to convince him that she had told him about the dead squirells in her car causing the smell. TL told her that she didn't tell him that and Casey got mad that he was questioning her on her "story".

Do you mean July 15th or 16th??? :waitasec:

1. Don't know about rebroadcast.

2. There were 2 cameras, a big one trained towards the podium and judge most of the time; and a remote-control one near the front of the courtroom, by the jury box, that could catch the SA table, defense table and spectators, as well as the podium and judge. Both cameras were running simultaneously, although probably only one feed ended up on TV (unless they did a split screen, which would have been great!)

Don't know if Casey could really tell when it was pointed at her, it is kind of easy to forget about when someone is speaking.

From where I was sitting I could see the monitor and both views. Was pretty cool!

Since you were there...what were your impressions of KC's demeanor...(you said a little bit on the 1st thread), the defense (mainly Baez) and KC's family? I know this is a tall order but you are totally awesome and I will send you the coolest Christmas present you can only even imagine if you can share this information...oh, I forgot to mention the Prosecution too...anything about the demeanors of the main players that you can share would totally be appreciated by me.

JBean - you may want to alter the date on the title.

Muzikman, I looked for you today, but didn't see you. Can you give a brief synopsis of your take on everything?

TIA:blowkiss:

OMG, just got on at work, busy day but just saw a short clip of JA's argument and all I can say is WOW...Caylee, sweet babe, they are going to fight the good fight for your justice! Will come back to chat with you all when I have seen the whole hearing and caught up on these discussions.
Peace!

Since you were there...what were your impressions of KC's demeanor...(you said a little bit on the 1st thread), the defense (mainly Baez) and KC's family? I know this is a tall order but you are totally awesome and I will send you the coolest Christmas present you can only even imagine if you can share this information...oh, I forgot to mention the Prosecution too...anything about the demeanors of the main players that you can share would totally be appreciated by me.

LittleBitty35.....Really????Bribery????

What a FABULOUS idea.

I think if you put anything over a childs mouth and nose their instinct is to pull it off and I bet the SA has evidence to back that up.

1) Why does Strickland hardly ever rule on any motions at the hearings? Any average person can see how laughable and far fetched the motions are (special treatment for one person, come on), but it takes a respected judge a few days to decide? I'm confused..

2) I think it's kind of funny how at the beginning KC was talking/flirting with JB and saying how she was gonna need so many tissues, but saying it in a non serious way like she really didn't think she would. Little did she know how bad JA was gonna lay it on her at the end! I totally think she was not expecting it.

3) While she was talking to JB at the beginning did you notice she muted the mic and then unmuted it when she talked about how she was gonna need to cry to get it out of her system and need tissues. Basically trying to show the public "see I can get upset!"

4) In terms of her head shaking, I almost think it was more of "that's not how it went down." In other words, she knows how her daughter died/how she killed her but it wasn't EXACTLY how JA was explaining it.

Bottom Line: The only times anyone has seen true emotion out of her was when she found out the remains were discovered and today aka times when she's been forced to realize the jig is up. People have been saying those reactions could be that of a wrongly accused mother but a wrongly accused mother wouldn't just show that much emotion on TWO times, but rather during those 31 days, during the police interrogation, her time out from jail, and all previous hearings when Caylee's death/autopsy was mentioned.

Just finished the longer version of the interview, outside the courtroom with Baez, Lyons and Kathi B., *(Patty G has it posted in today's News) WOW, Kathi B., really fired some tough questions at AL, who was visibly upset, and as Kathi says, tried to push her....

Not to be Missed.........

Just watched the end of the hearing again....the sidebar after the last motion was argued...the way JB was pointing up and back...I'll bet good money that he was asking that the cameras not be allowed to focus on KC from the front.....he knows that she can't withstand the coming onslaught of WHOOP A%# that is going to be put on her.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth