2009.12.11 JVM Issues Bombshell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyObsessed

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this? Evidently today on In Session BC admitted that GA and CA simply don't know what happened....they aren't maintaining KC's innocence - or at least they are admitting they just don't know and they want to know.

Also, the resident talking psychologist on the panel says they he truly believes KC's reaction today (uncontrollable crying) comes from a guilty conscience.

"The State wants to kill Casey Anthony. It's an atrocious thing to want to kill another human being." Jose Baez.

This is the second time I've heard him use those exact words in an interview.

So what exactly does he think Caylee Marie Anthony was, if not "another human being." How much more "atrocious" can the murder of a two year old be, than at the hands of her mother? Sheesh.

Brad Conway also stated that G&C aren't sure that KC didn't do it. Interesting.

This isn't the first time that BC has said that his clients don't know what happened. That may be the type of image he wants to project for them, but it's not what we have seen from their behavior at all.

This isn't the first time that BC has said that his clients don't know what happened. That may be the type of image he wants to project for them, but it's not what we have seen from their behavior at all.

I will say that CA's demeanor seemed somewhat different today. By that I mean worried looking and aggitated. JMO.

I will say that CA's demeanor seemed somewhat different today. By that I mean worried looking and aggitated. JMO.
I think they were angry that the prosecutor, for the first time, laid out the details of how their daughter murdered Caylee. It was once again, IMO, about Casey and them. If they were upset because of thoughts of Caylee's death, I would cut them slack, but I just can't believe that's where their hearts are right now.

"The State wants to kill Casey Anthony. It's an atrocious thing to want to kill another human being." Jose Baez.

This is the second time I've heard him use those exact words in an interview.

So what exactly does he think Caylee Marie Anthony was, if not "another human being." How much more "atrocious" can the murder of a two year old be, than at the hands of her mother? Sheesh.

Aww, gimme a break Jose!

Alot of this is a replay of her "exclusive" with JB, but she opened the show with today's hearing and commentary and the BC interview. Wish she would get back to that.

This interview with Baez was a couple of weeks ago.

The one standout in my mind was when JVM asked him if he has cried, to which he replies, "the only thing that would make me cry is the emotional stress it would have on my family":waitasec::banghead: WHAT?

Not for your client, who you believe is wrongfully accussed of killing her daughter, or for a defenseless 2 yr. old left in a swamp to rot:furious:

I think this is an interesting and telling about face, and I don't know if it's because Caylee's death is haunting them and separation has distanced them a bit from their odd dependency on KC, or because maybe there are two opposing sides at work in terms of wanting KC to take a plea deal.

I don't think BC says anything by accident, and knowing CA I think she would have been in front of a camera or on the phone in seconds if she took umbrage with BC's characterization of their feelings. I know KC has used them as a doormat and they've brushed themselves off for her again and again, but I think any public declaration of uncertainty could be a very targeted move. My inclination is to think that they're incredibly afraid that KC will face the DP and they'd rather her take a plea than trust JB with her fate.

I could, of course, be projecting. ;)

Jane asks Baez about the Bella Vita tattoo. He replies he won't 'interpret' her behavior - his job is to defend her. This is the second time I've heard him answer this question in an interview. I'm beginning to think these questions (and answers) have been pre-planned.

ETA: Just realized this is a rerun. Maybe that is where I heard these answers before?

JB isn't being honest about the Gatorade bottle. The reason we know about it is because he insisted on seeing the bench notes. The folks here and other places realized it was not inculpatory necessarily - that the chloroform levels were trace - but JB is acting like this is a ruse the SA somehow started.

Some of this interview is different and some of it looks like her previous show spliced in.

Sorry to subject everyone to JB ... once again! But the show did open with today's hearing. Do we have a link to the interview that the In Session guy did with BC today?

I agree. It's BC's job to do damage control. That's what he's doing. He realizes what the public wants to hear and that's what he's spewing. I don't for a minute believe that if the same question was asked of CA and GA today that's how they would answer.

HA! the psychologist guy says that seeing KC breakdown today is exactly what one would have expected of her when her child first went missing...instead (JVM's words) of out dancing and partying...(in my words) instead of prancing her grinning azz across the courtroom the day after she was arrested.

ETA: I honestly CAN NOT STAND Janie Weintraub. I wish she would get her facts straight before she opens her big mouth. Tonight, as she has before, she accused the jail of releasing only KC's videotaped jail visits. These people kill me. It's like they think that these tapes are just willy nilly released for the public's entertainment, instead of due to proper legal requests in compliance with the Sunshine Laws of the State of Florida.

I think they were angry that the prosecutor, for the first time, laid out the details of how their daughter murdered Caylee. It was once again, IMO, about Casey and them. If they were upset because of thoughts of Caylee's death, I would cut them slack, but I just can't believe that's where their hearts are right now.
ITA. Leaving at that point was not supportive of their daughter either. The opposite really. Cover your ears if you have to but if you truly believe in the innocence of your child I'd think you wouldn't storm out.
Was it on LKL that GA, CA and BC denied the existence of duct tape on the skull at all or was it just the sticker??

ITA. Leaving at that point was not supportive of their daughter either. The opposite really. Cover your ears if you have to but if you truly believe in the innocence of your child I'd think you wouldn't storm out.
Was it on LKL that GA, CA and BC denied the existence of duct tape on the skull at all or was it just the sticker??

If SODDI wouldn't you want to know the SA theory on what happened to little Caylee and whether she suffered? -- and vent your hurt and anger at the SODDI?

If SODDI wouldn't JB say he agrees with parts of the SA's theory but that SODDI not KC -- rather than state that he disagrees 100%?

If SODDI wouldn't you want every stone turned over to help free KC and find the real Perp?

All actions always point to the one and only Perp in the case, KC. Conscience of Guilt.

Issue posted here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4552271&postcount=328"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle