Special Thanks to Muzikman

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
MuzikMan makes sure we have all the latest information, often before anyone else.

Thanks for all you do Muzikman we appreciate all your legwork and dedication to this case and this forum.

I'll second that motion! Do I hear a third?

Thank you, MM for all you do for us here at WS.

ETA: Thanks for the reminder, JWG! MUZIKMAN ROCKS! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Thanks_for_Sharing.jpg

MuzikMan makes sure we have all the latest information, often before anyone else.

Thanks for all you do Muzikman we appreciate all your legwork and dedication to this case and this forum.

Thanks Jill! You are a sweetheart! I am still a newb here but on my very first day I realized how important his posts were!:woohoo:

We do so appreciate you, MuzikMan. Thank You.

I want to add my thanks too, MuzikMan. It's awesome to have the info and pleadings that the media isn't putting up on their sites.

How very lucky we are to have you here. :clap:

Hope your wish comes true for that new job you are looking for!

Cheers!

I have to admit that when I am in a pinch and need documents right away, the only logical place to turn has been Muzikman :rocker:.

By the way, the "official" way to write Muzikman :rocker: is with the rocker smiley, as shown in the two examples on this page.

I have to admit that when I am in a pinch and need documents right away, the only logical place to turn has been Muzikman :rocker:.

By the way, the "official" way to write Muzikman :rocker: is with the rocker smiley, as shown in the two examples on this page.

You are another one that impressed me on day one.:)

I am so lucky to have found you guys!:woohoo:

Agreed, MM is a gem and we are so lucky he his here at WS.

Thanks, Muzikman! I think when this case is over we should have a WS convention and we can all meet each other. I would love to shake your hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back