Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Welcome to the Haleigh Forum!

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

(cover letter borrowed from Imamaze)

Why are y'all being so quiet?! Do that normal stuff!! NOW!!!
;)

I really think this needs it's own thread as Marie wants this too but this is JMO only.

Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved

First Coast News

The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings are saying they now want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation.

Haleigh was 5 when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's ex-wife, was babysitting Haleigh that night when she said she awoke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis told First Coast News 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Neves, said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to involve the FBI.

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

Both grandmothers have vowed not to stop fighting until Haleigh is found.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5878869.php

Post from the last thread last page.

Page 61 of 61 « First < 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

Show 1000 post(s) from this thread on one page

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php)
- Haleigh Cummings 5 years old (Haleigh Cummings 5 years old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community)
- - Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2 (Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community)

elle1919 12-12-2009 12:47 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it okay to discuss an article that we can't view anymore and should we do it in the new TN thread or perhaps have a thread just for the new topic? I didn't know because the only article left up regarding the grandmothers statements is from the sky website.

Thank you Kimster for being so helpful!

Dr.Fessel 12-12-2009 12:47 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimster can you copy all the post since we started talking about this?

Kimster 12-12-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel (Post 4554464)
Kimster can you copy all the post since we started talking about this?

Yes. I did open the new thread, but I just discovered a flooding issue in my garage. We are having some really CRAPPY weather my way! I'm going to go deal with that and then come back and see where you guys are. Until then, I'll leave this thread open.

tehcloser 12-12-2009 12:55 PM

lol........thread died.

Indiana at Heart 12-12-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee10 (Post 4554033)
Thank you TJ, from Sky:

Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis told First Coast News 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Neves, said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to involve the FBI.

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

Both grandmothers have vowed not to stop fighting until Haleigh is found.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5878869.php

It's nice to see the grandmothers working together.

Whisperer 12-12-2009 01:00 PM

I also saw a difference in the wording of the FBI. The word was "Reportedlly". In the examples given ( I have never looked at the wording before) it appears they used that word for Trenton also. In his case, as with Haleigh, the FBI are using the word, "reportedly" in place of "supposedly".....IMO

debs 12-12-2009 01:01 PM

Wonder how that phone call went......

lonetraveler 12-12-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LFlorida (Post 4554395)
And why did she give her address as Rita Lane?

And why did she lead us to believe that Misty was Little Miss Wonderful?

And why did she mislead so many people about so much carp re: Ron, Misty, Crystal, et al?

Please, just stop and think about why she has said and done the things she has said and done.

jmo - Her actions and reactions are what have never gelled in this case in my mind.

I agree LFlorida. Her words of adoration and praise for a teenager who was shacking up with her son at a time when that very teenager was supposedly the last person to be with Haleigh was very strange and really piqued my suspicion. And then when Ron proposed and married Misty with Teresa Neves joy and blessing,,,,,,,,after Misty had reportedly been thrown out by Ron for faking a pregnancy test and Misty reportedly partying with another man, needless to say, I was astonished. These actions alone have kept Ron, his mother and Misty on my list.

LFlorida 12-12-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debs (Post 4554499)
Wonder how that phone call went......

I don't know. Can you go into more detail here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post4554500

Whisperer 12-12-2009 01:03 PM

Me too Debs.....LOL

Dr.Fessel 12-12-2009 01:04 PM

I think the story that is going to come from this story will be the interesting one. LOL

Whisperer 12-12-2009 01:09 PM

I would be willing to bet that Marie and TN were not standing side by side when this statement was given. TN may have had a tape and TH may have called Marie and asked, "Hey marie wouldn't you like the FBI involved?" Marie may have made a surly remark about other things missing (not people) in that area....Like guns, animals, vehicles drugs, etc. I don't think she was referring to people and I don't think she was standing with TN for the statement.

Whisperer 12-12-2009 01:10 PM

I now wonder if that remark Cobra made in July about the recording has merit.

Whisperer 12-12-2009 01:13 PM

Following up on LF's question about TN. Does anyone have any confirmaiton about TN working in Alachua Sheriff's Dept. I have no listing of her living in Gainsville. If she lived in Pomona Park (as she claims), that would have been a 60 + mile drive one way each day.