FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought post over from Board #1:
Originally Posted by Dmoore
Quote:
For you to do so much research on me you should have been there the day I met my Direct TV guy years later after going to court. He laughed at me thinking it was funny how three Mexicans can steal a car and get away with it. His brother was one of those Mexicans.

Quote:
I was never convicted of insurance fraud and the charges were dropped. I only got charged with the check I wrote out that bounced because of my money being stolen. All three Mexicans had different stories. That’s how I can be a notary.

Quote:
Oh and the most important part; I was claiming bankruptcy because one of my employees stole a lot of money from me which was very embarrassing. So, I did not need to get rid of my car by three Mexicans, the bankruptcy was clearing me of it. Stealing my own car would not get rid of the house payment, the other car payment, my credit card bills and more. Now if I could have had them run my car through the house at the same time crashing the other car it might have worked but I would still had the credit card bills.

Quote:
That's how silly that sounds to me. I did not want to even claim bankruptcy but had no choice at the time. I think that’s an easy way out and should only be used as a last resort. I knew if they could just give me some time I could make it all over again.

Quote:
I never bothered having the charges removed because it was a reminder to me of what was wrong with our system.

Quote:
If the Hillsborough County Sheriffs would have done a full investigation like the Polk County Sheriffs are doing here, I would have never went to court.

I got the Mexican’s number that laughed at me just in case I ever need him. He said, I could write a book on that day, jokingly, but it was one I really never wanted to remember again in my life. So thanks so much for bringing it up.

Quote:
Something that’s makes you cry so hard your stomach hurts. So I don't know what I have ever done in my life to deserve this much torture, but God please forgive me now. I stayed in my house feeling sorry for myself for about two months then realized I needed to put it behind me. I went back to work and rebuilt what I had. I got so busy again into work and trying to help everyone I got slowed down again. I was in the car accident that put me in a wheel chair. That was me on Hwy 33 in my other Hummer. I guess they just got my age wrong.

Quote:
The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself. I learned to scuba dive and rebuild my muscle tone. I had started my company and I stayed on the phones all the time. For three years (24 hours a day) I was on the phones building my company until I let others start running it for me. Now it’s been running without me for the last two years. In that time I trained people to provide CPR, ACLS, and PALS to save peoples’ lives. I traveled and started pilot training. I helped people through rehab and even took in the homeless three times. I had a full life with plenty of money before Abraham Shakespeare. To my friends, you will never change who I am as a person. They keep reading this web site and calling praying for me. It’s sad we live in a world where all we mark down are the strikes against a person not their achievements and the lives they have saved.

Quote:
In Abraham’s defense, the girl that’s fighting for child support had told people the child was not his. He tried to get a blood test but the court refused saying he signed the birth certificate. I kept telling him he was going to pay something and I would not lie for him on the court documents about what he had sold to me. I also told him in court I was going to tell the truth about what he did with his money because I was not going to jail for him. I made one mistake, lying for Mr. Shakespeare so he could have his old life back, but that is all. He had a lot of others things going on all at the same time. His attorney had dropped him for non-payment on the Michael Ford case that was still up for Appeal and did not close until May. He had another girl he had choked threatening a lawsuit.

Quote:
His best friend would not sign papers that he owed him. The one that hurt him the most was that his own brother threatened to kill him. He wanted money from Abraham but he refused to give him anymore. The only person getting hurt by all of this is Mrs. Walker. Abraham’s mom who has come over and prayed for me twice since all this started. I use to take her to Busch Gardens and even the Holy Land to pray.

Quote:
You can’t blame me for finding him interesting. Like the public official he paid off to get his driver’s license. He thought that stuff was funny and wanted it in the book. He never had a driver’s license until he paid a public official for one. He could not pass the driving test. That’s why he got so many tickets after getting his license. I don’t think there is any more you can dig up on my past...

Quote:
...so maybe now you can focus on finding him. Oh and to the person that says I'm wasting my time looking at web site instead of finding him. Trust me...

Quote:
...I know all of you are headed in the wrong direction so I have personally hired my own private detective and offered 10,000.00 of my own money rewarded to the people I think can find him. Since I can't list other names for leads because they are not in the newspaper which is not your fault. I want my life back and I want Abraham to tell you I did only what he ask me to do...

Did you notice that in the interview with the ledger she studders than side steps the question when asked if she knows where Abraham is?

Not to mention the crying to the fine straight forward sort of speak then back to the crying..

"I also told him in court I was going to tell the truth about what he did with his money because I was not going to jail for him."

Let me get this straight; you told a judge in court the truth about what happened to Abraham's money. :liar:

I listened to as much of that interview as I could stand. What has always been a red flag to me, is she says that he knew he was going to be arrested for failure to pay child support. Florida rarely, if ever, arrests people for not paying child support.

Below is the link to Child Support Enforcement and the services they provide. They do list arrest as a potential, but also allow you to search for outstanding writs and Abraham is not listed. So, why did he "think he was gonna be arrested?" Did I miss something about this?

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/childsupport/enforcement.html

I just have a question, and since I've had a safety deposit box since I was 16, I'm not all that familiar with how they work.. mine only contains things like my passport and birth certificate and marriage license.. But how can she get a court order to gain access to it? I thought only the owners of the box had access?

I listened to as much of that interview as I could stand. What has always been a red flag to me, is she says that he knew he was going to be arrested for failure to pay child support. Florida rarely, if ever, arrests people for not paying child support.

Below is the link to Child Support Enforcement and the services they provide. They do list arrest as a potential, but also allow you to search for outstanding writs and Abraham is not listed. So, why did he "think he was gonna be arrested?" Did I miss something about this?

Maybe someone put it in his head that he would be arrested... :waitasec:

Bold face lie. Court documents and police concur.

I just have a question, and since I've had a safety deposit box since I was 16, I'm not all that familiar with how they work.. mine only contains things like my passport and birth certificate and marriage license.. But how can she get a court order to gain access to it? I thought only the owners of the box had access?

There is another law firm in Plant City that said Abraham hadn't paid them for $20K + in legal services. So they got a lien placed on his assets at Community Bank in Lakeland - but only Abraham could actually withdraw the funds to pay them.

She must have either an authentic or forged note from Abraham giving her power of attorney. The judge unfroze the assets so she could pay the law firm. IMO - he had cash in the box. Because his accounts had been frozen a couple of times due to these suits, it would make sense to keep a reserve of cash on hand.

And this wasn't 1 or 2 years ago, she got access 5 weeks ago.

There is another law firm in Plant City that said Abraham hadn't paid them for $20K + in legal services. So they got a lien placed on his assets at Community Bank in Lakeland - but only Abraham could actually withdraw the funds to pay them.

She must have either an authentic or forged note from Abraham giving her power of attorney. The judge unfroze the assets so she could pay the law firm. IMO - he had cash in the box. Because his accounts had been frozen a couple of times due to these suits, it would make sense to keep a reserve of cash on hand.

You would think if he was disappearing on his own.. and not wanting to be seen ever again... he would have taken any available cash with him....... :waitasec:

You would think if he was disappearing on his own.. and not wanting to be seen ever again... he would have taken any available cash with him....... :waitasec:

I'd agree. Sounds like the police hadn't found any bank transactions so he'd need a lot of cash. The police must have a theory after reviewing his bank transactions before and after.

I don't blame him for leaving if that's what happened. But I keep thinking about his mom; I wonder if the safety deposit box contained funds reserved for his mom?

Does the bank keep an inventory of the contents?

Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post

I'd like to expand on this if I may;

She paid off the judgment in her name, so the right to collect was transferred to her. It wasn't paid by her for Abraham. In other words, she bought the right to be Plaintiff in the judgment. So the right to collect for the judgment from bank account/safety deposit box got transferred. Any one could have bought the judgment from the attorney and been afforded the judgment amount from the bank (if there are any funds left there).

She paid off the judgment in her name, so the right to collect was transferred to her. It wasn't paid by her for Abraham. In other words, she bought the right to be Plaintiff in the judgment. So the right to collect for the judgment from bank account/safety deposit box got transferred. Any one could have bought the judgment from the attorney and been afforded the judgment amount from the bank (if there are any funds left there).

Well that's just creepy.

No, the bank has no inventory of what a person has in a safety deposit box. I have one and a bank clerk accompanies me into the room where the safety deposit boxes are. He/she uses a key and I use a key to get access to my box. Then the clerk goes out of the room and I open my box. They have no idea what I have in there. I do have important papers and some valuables in there.

Abraham could have had a box full of cash and the bank would not know. BUT, if he disappeared and no longer paid for the safe deposit box and the bank could not get in touch with him, after a period of time I think the bank could apply to drill the lock on the box. I would think that would be a legal process taking some time, tho. IMO, Ms. Moore and whomever her lawyer was that filed the lein on Abraham knew exactly when to do it so as to be sure she got the contents of the safety deposit box.

Something else that occurred to me is that Dixon looks enough like Abraham to have been able to take his driving teat for him. Either that, or I believe that the driver's license was a fake. I find it hard to believe that a public official would have been bribed to just 'let' Abraham 'buy' a license as Ms. Moore has stated in print. I hope LE is getting to the bottom of that.

I am just so in hopes that LE knows even half of what out great sleuthers here have uncovered here.

MOO

Thanks cholzsch for the clarification.

So to expand on this. The judge must have known the balance of the account and only let her remove the amount of judgement. But why the safety deposit box? Who would monitor her opening the box to remove only contents to settle up with law firm? The judge didn't specify specifics; just that she access to both.

Giving someone access to Abraham's safety deposit box has always struck me as odd.

No, the bank has no inventory of what a person has in a safety deposit box. I have one and a bank clerk accompanies me into the room where the safety deposit boxes are. He/she uses a key and I use a key to get access to my box. Then the clerk goes out of the room and I open my box. They have no idea what I have in there. I do have important papers and some valuables in there.

Abraham could have had a box full of cash and the bank would not know. BUT, if he disappeared and no longer paid for the safe deposit box and the bank could not get in touch with him, after a period of time I think the bank could apply to drill the lock on the box. I would think that would be a legal process taking some time, tho. IMO, Ms. Moore and whomever her lawyer was that filed the lein on Abraham knew exactly when to do it so as to be sure she got the contents of the safety deposit box.

MOO

Thanks lalaw - that's what I thought. They are only providing the box for safekeeping. Now I'm getting all upset again. This was another cooked up way for the firm to get money "would like to review the bill" and Moore to get her hands on that box.

The properties don't do her any good unless they bring in revenue; rent or sell. She'll have property taxes to pay and I don't see another source of income. Haven't come across any recruiters from her firm.

Now that she's being watched, I wonder if she'd dare sell any of them. She'll want to do another creative QuitClaim and take money under the table. If she sells the way us common folks do, there's a title search and taxes to be paid on the profit.

*****Why is it that every person this woman meets wants her to write a book? I was certainly not impressed with the pics and woeful interview in the Ledger and cannot imagine what this woman could put in a (truthful) book. I would much rather someone not personally known to her would write a truthful biography on her. Now I would probably buy that book.

(from last thread) Because friend, I'm guessing it takes an epistle or tome just to weave all this together and talk one's way out of this... JMO

letter.gif
smiley_emoticons_schriftsteller.gif
ermthink.gif
smiley_emoticons_ugly_gruebel.gif
asking09.gif
:idea::eek:nline:

:parrot:

Oh my God, this is sickening. I am flabbergasted by this and Moore's last post.

And I'm sure Abraham was so excited for the book to come out. She gave us a brief outline.

He hangs out with cokeheads and killers
His brother tried to kill him
He bribed public officials for a driver's license (this one still kills me)
He's a horrible person who skips out on child support
He left Moore a mess to clean up because that's just the kind of guy he is

Oh...and the most horrible of horrible lies, Abraham has Axxx and needed to leave (that's what his mom was first told when she started asking questions). In this story from the Fox Orlando.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...ham+shakespeare+aids&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni