The Long Search for Haleigh

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I thought this was interesting. I read about discussion on the Laura Recovery group, but the comment about LE not being aware of them seemed odd? :waitasec:

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas, indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that "LE declined their offer for assistance."

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haliegh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the centeral focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.
<snipped> http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5882332.php

And I've read some posts about RC hiring a PI but I haven't seen a link to that? Did that information come from a reputable source? TIA!

JMO - do we even know who can be considered a reputable source anymore?

This whole things has gotten more confusing with each passing day.

I thought this was interesting. I read about discussion on the Laura Recovery group, but the comment about LE not being aware of them seemed odd? :waitasec:

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas, indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that "LE declined their offer for assistance."

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haliegh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the centeral focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.
<snipped> http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5882332.php

And I've read some posts about RC hiring a PI but I haven't seen a link to that? Did that information come from a reputable source? TIA!
I can totally understand LE being leary of another "search" group after the fiasco with Tim Milller. imo.

ETA: If they did turn down an offer to search, it makes me think they know she isn't around there to be found. After all they have said they have no evidence that points to her not being alive.

I can totally understand LE being leary of another "search" group after the fiasco with Tim Milller. imo.

Whether they are leary or not, there's one thing that's absolutely for sure. If you don't look, you won't find anything.

ETA: If they did turn down an offer to search, it makes me think they know she isn't around there to be found. After all they have said they have no evidence that points to her not being alive.

What fiasco? To my knowledge, LE has no problem with TM or EquaSearch.

TES has recovered many victims and I have the upmost respect for them. If anyone can find Haleigh, I think it's that organization.

This little girl has been gone far too long without medications for her disorder. Tearfully- I don't think she's alive any longer. She deserves to be found and buried and if a legit group wants to find her, why would LE turn down that request?

Come on- Haleigh needs justice and to be recovered!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back