Predictions for trial outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnn_W

Reaction score
Trial outcome?
Death penalty or Life?
Mistrial?

My prediction is that she will be found guilty- given life and win freedom on appeal. What's yours?

JoAnn

She will get the death penalty, the crime is heinous, the jury is not going to be able to get past her never reporting Caylee missing or deliberately lying to investigators trying to find her * cough cough* kidnapped toddler.

I think she will be found guilty and given Life in prison.

She will get the death penalty, the crime is heinous, the jury is not going to be able to get past her never reporting Caylee missing or deliberately lying to investigators trying to find her * cough cough* kidnapped toddler.

Hi Sharpar. Do you think the DP will be actually used or will she just sit on death row? Also, do you think it will be upheld on the automatic appeal?

JoAnn_W

Found guilty and sentenced to life

Hi MommaEarth. Do you also think she will serve this full term? Appeal? Suicide? Escape? Commuted by the governor? Die at age 87?

Same question to T- who quoted, and agreed with you.

JoAnn_W

And like RH says Life here in FL is life. No chance of parole :dance:

Hi again MommaEarth. With her penchant for drama, and getting away with so much, I just can't see her sentence as cut and dry. I see appeals, technicalties, escape attempts or even suicide.

JoAnn_W

Hi MommaEarth. Do you also think she will serve this full term? Appeal? Suicide? Escape? Commuted by the governor? Die at age 87?

JoAnn_W

I can't answer that because TG I am not inside her head. :D

I wish she would get the DP but since it takes so long before they put her to death,,an all the appeals..LWOP would have to do, but this murderess is not getting out of this..She will go Down...

Remember this is about "JUSTICE for CAYLEE" :woohoo:

Suicide...she is too much of a coward.

My prediction: She will plead guilty at the very last minute (probably while jury is deliberating) and her plea will be something along the lines of aggravated manslaughter. She will receive a sentence of 25 years to life and will probably serve between 15 and 20 years of it. I hope I am wrong about this, but it is the way I see this going.

JoAnn_W

My feeling would be that she would be in for life until the day she died hopefully at a very, very old age.

IMO this is the best punishment for her. I do believe in death but I don't think she should get off that easy. While I am sure it is horrible to sit on death row and think about your being put to death sometime in the years to come. I would rather her sit in prison and maybe someday she can think about what she did to Caylee and have to suffer with that day in and day out. Also probably be punished by other prisoners who have to think about what she did to Caylee every time they see her smug face. She would no longer be kept nice and safe in protective custody.

My prediction: She will plead guilty at the very last minute (probably while jury is deliberating) and her plea will be something along the lines of aggravated manslaughter. She will receive a sentence of 25 years to life and will probably serve between 15 and 20 years of it. I hope I am wrong about this, but it is the way I see this going.

Interesting prediction, Macushla. And it has drama and her getting away with something. I can definitely see this happening.

JoAnn_W

Hi again MommaEarth. With her penchant for drama, and getting away with so much, I just can't see her sentence as cut and dry. I see appeals, technicalties, escape attempts or even suicide.

JoAnn_W

I think she will try and apeal as high as she can take it but, I don't feel she would have any success at it. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member