Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right there with you in those sentiments SG - a really great Christmas present !!!

Prayers do get answered, sometimes they just take a little longer than we want them too. Brad meet the court ruled slayer Jason Young !!!!

This has been soooo long in coming. Justice is coming , Michelle.

And Colon's cajones grew 3 sizes that day...

FINALLY!

Should be some good reports coming on WRAL - Amanda Lamb is gonna be all over this one again. Keep checking WRAL - we'll finally get to see him model that jail suit during his charging and arraignment. Totally awesome. NO BOND PLEASE.

Go Becky Holt - we're right there with you !!!

I thought of you and Topsail as well as the Fisher family, of course. This calls for a celebratory toast. JY and BC will have LOTS to discuss, eh?

I'm thinking one toast will not be enough. I'm gonna have a party !

I'm just waiting for the perp walk now.

They picked him up in Brevard at approx 1330 - 5 hour drive - will just miss the evening news but I bet a ton it will make the late news ! Will be watching.
According to WRAL - he was immediately arrested in Brevard when the GJ handed down the indictment today:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6613229/

They even interrupted programing to announce it. More at 5pm NC time.

OMG, such fantastic news!!!!!!! Finally, after three years, the road to justice has begun for Michelle and her baby. Yeah!!!!

The_Happy_Dance_by_SteveRowlands.gif

Let's all dance!

Bet that was one satisfying drive for the detectives, esp. after all this time.

Oh and let's hope for NO PLEA bargaining in this case.

I can hear him now when they pulled him over -

"You came here for THAT "?

I do not believe there will be any chance for a plea deal, not in this case. He has had 3 years to do the right thing. Instead he has done everything imaginable to avoid paying for his crime. That 1st degree murder charge and his immediate flight to Brevard will ensure he remains in jail with either no bond or one way higher than Brad's. No mercy.

I feel bad for Cassidy but she is with her Mum's family who truly love her and will do everything possible to be there for her and to help her through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer