927 users online (156 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hot for Teacher - What is wrong with people?

I can't believe this woman...girl...did this. She hasn't even been married a year, not to mention her husband is adorable. People are screwed up.

http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

I saw a little video of her, I think on CTV, she's gorgeous but sick. Said it turned her on that it was wrong. My nephew is 14, just makes me nauseous to think about someone going after him.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Newswolf
    I saw a little video of her, I think on CTV, she's gorgeous but sick. Said it turned her on that it was wrong. My nephew is 14, just makes me nauseous to think about someone going after him.
    I agree. She could have any man (keyword "man) she wanted. If she wanted to cheat on her husband with an adult male, that's her business, but at least that wouldn't get her thrown in the clink.

They are going to LOVE her in prison.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

REMINDS ME OF LETOURNEAU CASE... it is incomprehensible that an adult would want to have sexual relations with a child. perverts can be male or female.

just saw pics of her posing for biker magazine...her right of course.

Actually, not her right, Deputylinda, when you sign your teacher contract there are often paragraphs that include behavior off campus as well. Kind of general and vague, but I think mine has something along those lines--

You probably have something like that in your contract, too, right? Restrictions because you are a public servant, so to speak.

Personally, I found this woman's behavior disgusting. I don't know whether it was more upsetting to me as a parent or as a teacher. She's a predator, IMO.

All the other teachers at that school and in that community are going to pay for what she did, too, and the other students at that school are paying a price as well. She deserves the maximum penalty.

i may be mistaken, but i think she posed before she was certified teacher. and yes, we do have strong morals clauses in our membership in sheriff dept. rightfully so. and i am extremely offended at her behavior...i have personally had contact with 4 female sexual offenders of this type, and as the mom of 3 sons, i would have pursued this to the nth degree. rape is rape, and if it's a child it's rape...even if some think it's the kid's good luck...it's not. that boy may be twisted up forever.

This young woman was probably molested.

She was made fun of by her *victim* and had sex with him with another boy driving them around! All three of them have a screw loose!

Would you hate to be her mother in law?