926 users online (183 members and 743 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anthony's to appear on Today Show tomorrow

Last edited by KeysBreeze; 12-14-2009 at 05:40 PM.

I am so not surprised considering Brad was on the Today Show on Saturday and Brad doesn't go too far away without the Anthony's. There is always a reason why the Anthony's go on the media tour.

Instead of appearing in front of millions of people, perhaps they should go and sit in front of ONE person.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

I think two things - Brad via Jose has sent them on a PR trip and second - they just don't learn, do they!
    When has an appearance of any kind helped Casey?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I am so not surprised considering Brad was on the Today Show on Saturday and Brad doesn't go too far away without the Anthony's. There is always a reason why the Anthony's go on the media tour.

Instead of appearing in front of millions of people, perhaps they should go and sit in front of ONE person.
    Poor Cindy was hiding her face on Friday and now she's off to NY. GMAB

Ugh! I wish they wouldn't. More of the same I am sure... Poor Casey, blah,blah,blah, having to listen to the way the Nanny killed her daughter... no, wait, how Jessie killed... no wait, how Ricardo killed poor Caylee... no wait, I mean how Roy Kronk killed her daughter! One can only imagine what lies and fantasies will come out of their mouths tomorrow!

Sickening! News hores, IMO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    It helps them - money for the coffers - which may relate to helping KC . I suspect the defense is hurting for capital and more fees would benefit all concerned.

I wish they'd just stay home for once. Take your Caylee buttons, your bear in the purse, the shamrocks and plant it at home.

I apologize for my grumpiness. I'm so over these desperate people.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post

That's why Brad flew up there after the hearing to broker the deal. My only hope is that Strickland rules today to take the wind out of their sails. I can't stomach another fluff piece to help them pay their mortgage. Every time I think they can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.

Looks like a blow to the defense is about to come down. Don't they usually start their media tours just before something detrimental comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by KeysBreeze View Post
    They must need money to go on a CHRISTMAS CRUISE !!!
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back.
    The wise take a knife, cut the cord, & free
    themselves from the fools.

unknown

Are you freakin' kidding me! Why oh why can CA just not shut up? It's almost as though she is vying with KC to be the center of attention. She just makes me want to hurl!

Quote Originally Posted by babiesstolemydingo View Post
    Looks like a blow to the defense is about to come down. Don't they usually start their media tours just before something detrimental comes out?
    Yep. Either a motion denied or more frequently, a doc dump. They're so obvious. They promote Casey, while sporting Caylee buttons. Who are they really standing up for? Casey, no doubt.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

Talking

when i saw this, i did not PUKE.. but both my dogs did.

my dogs can sense when people are doing things that are stupid

Something we'd like to see tomorrow!

When Cindy and George are asked how they felt about Casey's tears, they look at the camera and say - actually we don't care how she feels. She killed our beautiful Caylee and this trial can't come soon enough for us. We'll take either LWOP or the DP - either one is real good!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast