Anthony's to appear on Today Show tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so not surprised considering Brad was on the Today Show on Saturday and Brad doesn't go too far away without the Anthony's. There is always a reason why the Anthony's go on the media tour.

Instead of appearing in front of millions of people, perhaps they should go and sit in front of ONE person. :banghead:

I think two things - Brad via Jose has sent them on a PR trip and second - they just don't learn, do they!
When has an appearance of any kind helped Casey?

I am so not surprised considering Brad was on the Today Show on Saturday and Brad doesn't go too far away without the Anthony's. There is always a reason why the Anthony's go on the media tour.

Instead of appearing in front of millions of people, perhaps they should go and sit in front of ONE person. :banghead:

Poor Cindy was hiding her face on Friday and now she's off to NY. GMAB

Ugh! I wish they wouldn't. More of the same I am sure... Poor Casey, blah,blah,blah, having to listen to the way the Nanny killed her daughter... no, wait, how Jessie killed... no wait, how Ricardo killed poor Caylee... no wait, I mean how Roy Kronk killed her daughter! One can only imagine what lies and fantasies will come out of their mouths tomorrow!

It helps them - money for the coffers - which may relate to helping KC . I suspect the defense is hurting for capital and more fees would benefit all concerned.

I wish they'd just stay home for once. Take your Caylee buttons, your bear in the purse, the shamrocks and plant it at home.

I apologize for my grumpiness. I'm so over these desperate people.

That's why Brad flew up there after the hearing to broker the deal. My only hope is that Strickland rules today to take the wind out of their sails. I can't stomach another fluff piece to help them pay their mortgage. Every time I think they can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.

Looks like a blow to the defense is about to come down. Don't they usually start their media tours just before something detrimental comes out?

Are you freakin' kidding me! Why oh why can CA just not shut up? It's almost as though she is vying with KC to be the center of attention. She just makes me want to hurl!

Looks like a blow to the defense is about to come down. Don't they usually start their media tours just before something detrimental comes out?

Yep. Either a motion denied or more frequently, a doc dump. They're so obvious. They promote Casey, while sporting Caylee buttons. Who are they really standing up for? Casey, no doubt.

when i saw this, i did not PUKE.. but both my dogs did.

my dogs can sense when people are doing things that are stupid

:waitasec:

Something we'd like to see tomorrow!

When Cindy and George are asked how they felt about Casey's tears, they look at the camera and say - actually we don't care how she feels. She killed our beautiful Caylee and this trial can't come soon enough for us. We'll take either LWOP or the DP - either one is real good!

Ugh! I wish they wouldn't. More of the same I am sure... Poor Casey, blah,blah,blah, having to listen to the way the Nanny killed her daughter... no, wait, how Jessie killed... no wait, how Ricardo killed poor Caylee... no wait, I mean how Roy Kronk killed her daughter! One can only imagine what lies and fantasies will come out of their mouths tomorrow!

no wait Caylee has been spotted in Puerto Rico with ZFG and we have PROOF...

I think the only way I would watch this appearance is if their faces were obscured / blurred out and their voices altered. Then at least this interview would have a chance at being "different" from the other 43,687 they have already done.

when i saw this, i did not PUKE.. but both my dogs did.

my dogs can sense when people are doing things that are stupid

:waitasec:

:floorlaugh: your dogs are as sensitive about CA as I am. I can't imagine what they might do if they actually hear her on the Today show tomorrow...if I were you I'd make sure they are outside otherwise you may need to steam clean your carpet. lol

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. These people have no shame. Is it just me or isn't this past the ridiculous point? As if they have credibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh