Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Susans brother is going to be on Fox News after the commercial! Have we heard from him before?
    IMO

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

By no means am I sticking up for Josh with what I am about to type. I think, in my opinion, he is guilty, guilty, guilty.
    I just don't find it that odd he kept checking on her while she was eating. Didn't someone say that if Susan was at their house, Josh would soon follow? Maybe he just didn't like being out of the loop of conversation or worried she was talking about him.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pghbrandi For This Useful Post:

Kirk Graves says not unheard of for Josh to go camping....ugh....couple had problems but things getting better. His wife and Susan are close. Oh! He's the brother-in-law....stupid FOX! We've heard from this guy already!! Susan might have gone for a walk!!! He's acting as the spokesperson for the family.....he knows nothing....
    IMO

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I hope Susan's father listened to what Pat Brown said on the Today Show. I can't tell if her father is defending his SIL by design or he's in complete denial?

Missing woman's dad doubts son-in-law hurt her

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9038562
    I would imagine it's a little of both SuziQ.

To suspect the husband is to admit his daughter is no longer alive. That's the worst case scenario. As long as she's just missing, there's still a chance she can walk back in the door.

Remember how Sharon supported Scott for so many weeks? When she realized he'd been having an affair, she KNEW Laci was dead and she fell apart. She layed in bed for a week and no one could console her. They had the detectives over talking to her, even the LE chaplin......then she was able to deal with it, but still, the day they went to tell her the bodies in the Bay had been identified, or was it they'd found the bodies? Anyway, she saw the detectives walk up to the door and she wouldn't answer their knock. They finally had to go around back to get her to talk to them.

No..............I believe he KNOWS, he just doesn't want to admit it. PLUS, he wants to find Susan. One way or the other, he wants her home.

JMHO
    fran

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Fox news Greta Van Sustern 12/14/9 :
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580241,00.html

Also, this morning, Fox news had a clip of reporter asking Josh questions.
    Can't find it. Yet.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Regarding Josh starting a new job, I'm not sure if that's true or if that's rumor. I know someone has been commenting on various news stories claiming he currently works with Josh and has for some time.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JennaLee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I would imagine it's a little of both SuziQ.

To suspect the husband is to admit his daughter is no longer alive. That's the worst case scenario. As long as she's just missing, there's still a chance she can walk back in the door.

Remember how Sharon supported Scott for so many weeks? When she realized he'd been having an affair, she KNEW Laci was dead and she fell apart. She layed in bed for a week and no one could console her. They had the detectives over talking to her, even the LE chaplin......then she was able to deal with it, but still, the day they went to tell her the bodies in the Bay had been identified, or was it they'd found the bodies? Anyway, she saw the detectives walk up to the door and she wouldn't answer their knock. They finally had to go around back to get her to talk to them.

No..............I believe he KNOWS, he just doesn't want to admit it. PLUS, he wants to find Susan. One way or the other, he wants her home.

JMHO
    fran
    I agree, its a little of both. LE would want Susan's dad to continue to support the knowledge that she is a missing person rather than dead, to keep Josh from thinking that he is the POI - to prevent him from fleeing or doing something else outrageous (like taking off w/ the children, suicide, homicide) before the arrest can be effected.
    We speak for those who can no longer speak for themselves

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Kirk Graves says not unheard of for Josh to go camping....ugh....couple had problems but things getting better. His wife and Susan are close. Oh! He's the brother-in-law....stupid FOX! We've heard from this guy already!! Susan might have gone for a walk!!! He's acting as the spokesperson for the family.....he knows nothing....
    I love how the perps defenders always twist the truth a bit. No one is doubting that Josh goes camping. Most likely I camp more than he does, but not in the dead of winter! What they are doubting is him camping with his two little boys, after midnight, in a snowstorm, in sub freezing temps.

Graves has been grating on my nerves since he did that silly presser with Josh standing next to him like a department store dummy. Graves said he wanted to put the speculation to rest, but offered up nothing to accomplish that. We were expected to do that cause he said so. Then threatened to end the presser when the media started asking logical questions.

Yeah I'm not liking this guy. I think I get a glimpse into what that blog was referring to regarding the horrible in-laws.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 12-15-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: add

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    OT but it needs to be said, Thank you Patty for your hard work and getting the videos up for us. It is a tremendous help when we are sleuthing

Back on topic. You know the police are on him like white on rice. Following his movements and listening in on phone calls.

Guessing that Susan's dad doesn't want to alienate his SIN which is why won't say what he is really thinking.
    my guess......FIL wants the grandsons!!! smart guy!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I love how the perps defenders always twist the truth a bit. No one is doubting that Josh goes camping. Most likely I camp more than he does, but not in the dead of winter! What they are doubting is him camping with his two little boys, after midnight, in a snowstorm, in sub freezing temps.

Graves has been grating on my nerves since he did that silly presser with Josh standing next to him like a department store dummy. Graves said he wanted to put the speculation to rest, but offered up nothing to accomplish that. We were expected to do that cause he said so. Then threatened to end the presser when the media started asking logical questions.

Yeah I'm not liking this guy. I think I get a glimpse into what that blog was referring to regarding the horrible in-laws.
    ITA with everything you said, Q! Graves gives me nausea. Also this graves guy... would he be Josh's sister's husband???? Most obviously this CANNOT be Susan's brother!~ I wonder why we have not heard from Susan's Sister in the media? That would be one telling interview if it happens

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    ITA with everything you said, Q! Graves gives me nausea. Also this graves guy... would he be Josh's sister's husband???? Most obviously this CANNOT be Susan's brother!~ I wonder why we have not heard from Susan's Sister in the media? That would be one telling interview if it happens
    Kirk Graves is married to Jennifer Powell Graves, Josh' sister.
    They both have a Facebook page.

From upthread (forgot who asked)...
    Susan's sitter/Nanny Debbie got worried when the boys didn't show up for daycare and started calling. When she got no answer from Susan or Josh, she started to call the emergency contact... which by locality would be Josh' family. They reported the family missing.

At that point, they were all afraid the family was overcome by carbon monoxide.

Police broke the window, and the rest is reported.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

Where JP clkaims he took boys to "do s'mores"

Pretty far drive in 10 degree weather with blowing snow to test a generator with two very tired and very young boys. If you zoom in on the terrain.. wow. That's a crazy story. No way. I have been to Utah and that desert area is so vast. Also there are springs that this place he claims he went to. Water may be where she may have been disposed of.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...425232&t=h&z=9
    Last edited by nosylla; 12-15-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: url change

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosylla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    If the wet spot on the carpet is urine, I hope they test it for drugs.

Vomit stain/smell could hint of a need for medical care, but not for emergency care.

The same goes for urine, and other similar bodily fluid stains/smells... except for blood.

Blood could be the one thing that would hint of an accident serious enough to need immediate hospital attention.

This based on the statement quoted on news reports of someone thinking the stain made some believe there had been an accident serious enough to seek medical assistance.

JMO

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lipin One For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lipin One View Post
    Vomit stain/smell could hint of a need for medical care, but not for emergency care.

The same goes for urine, and other similar bodily fluid stains/smells... except for blood.

Blood could be the one thing that would hint of an accident serious enough to need immediate hospital attention.

This based on the statement quoted on news reports of someone thinking the stain made some believe there had been an accident serious enough to seek medical assistance.

JMO
    BBM Fran is this on your list???
    Where is Fran's list???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4563424&postcount=872"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City[/ame]

I still feel this way, brought over from thread 1
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast