771 users online (112 members and 659 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where was Haleigh sleeping?

Is it OK to ask for a reposting of a link? Yesterday on one of the threads there was an early press report posted from Sheriff Hardy where he told of Misty sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh. I tried asking thru pm's to relocate it to no avail. Does anyone still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    Is it OK to ask for a reposting of a link? Yesterday on one of the threads there was an early press report posted from Sheriff Hardy where he told of Misty sleeping in the same bed with Haleigh. I tried asking thru pm's to relocate it to no avail. Does anyone still have it?
    Ladonna, I don't recall seeing it. Hoping someone knows and remembers and you are able to find what you are looking for...

Was that Sheriff Hardy or Lt Greenwood?

Haleigh was asleep in a separate bed by the television set, a family member said. There's some discrepancy and confusion about what initially was reported that she was in the same bed as Haleigh. That information came from Cummings and sheriff's detective John Merchant and was widely reported.

But it couldn't be confirmed if there was any misinterpretation of what was told to them and what was told to the media. Nobody questioned it until Croslin's interview Thursday, however.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...issing_haleigh

I found the bolded bits interesting......why would Merchant and Cummings say something they we not told?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Where was HaLeigh sleeping? IMO, it depends on who you ask.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    Where was HaLeigh sleeping? IMO, it depends on who you ask.
    If you ask me she never went to sleep in her bed that night...The LVA revealed the story that Misty told about putting her to bed was inaccurate..JMO

Nobody but Misty should have known exactly where Haleigh was sleeping that night. In their bed two inches away from her? In the little bed next to their bed two feet away? In her own room? On the couch?

This shouldn't still be such a mystery!

This only proves to me that MC is trying to cover something up.
    What could MC be trying to cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    If you ask me she never went to sleep in her bed that night...The LVA revealed the story that Misty told about putting her to bed was inaccurate..JMO
    Once again, we are of one mind. I don't believe she was ever in bed at all. As you point out, it was revealed that question showed deception.

FWIW, I seem to remember also someone stating that Jr. was asleep on the couch at some point that evening? Haleigh was said to have been sleeping in the bed "all together", then it changed to her sleeping in her bed, so I don't know what's been accepted as fact. Personally, I don't think she ever went to sleep in that MH that night.
    Last edited by Baznme; 12-15-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    FWIW, I seem to remember also someone stating that Jr. was asleep on the couch at some point that evening? Haleigh was said to have been sleeping in the bed "all together", then it changed to her sleeping in her bed, so I don't know what's been accepted as fact. Personally, I don't think she ever went to sleep in that MH that night.
    I know, right? This shouldn't even be a point that is debated. Misty was there with the kids (or wasn't she). If she was there with those kids she would know. ABSOLUTELY KNOW where the kids slept that night. There wouldn't be any changes of story.

Yep, Gota...you are correct.
    ....and she would definitely know what Haleigh was wearing. Teenage girls know these things.

Wonder why Ron never said "you know Misty before we get married would you just clear up for me where was Haleigh sleeping". But maybe it was not a problem to him since he told Nancy there was nothing wrong with Mistys story.

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    This is from an interview with GVS on Februray 12:

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what she's telling us, Greta, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was any -- was the -- was there another child in the bed, as well? Because I know there's another child in the home.

HARDY: No, there was a brother in the home, a younger brother.

VAN SUSTEREN: But he wasn't in the same bed with the girlfriend and the missing child?

HARDY: No, ma'am. He was -- I believe he was in another room, another bed or another -- another bedding area. I don't believe he was on the same bed, no.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491368,00.html

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Wonder why Ron never said "you know Misty before we get married would you just clear up for me where was Haleigh sleeping". But maybe it was not a problem to him since he told Nancy there was nothing wrong with Mistys story.
    I highly suspect he never asked her that question because he knew Haleigh was never put to bed in that MH that night...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    This is from an interview with GVS on Februray 12:
    I posted an article awhile back where Ron says they were all sleeping in the same bed.

I believe he was answering question from Nancy Grace. I will see if I can find it. It was 2 days after she went missing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast