758 users online (104 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Jean Paul Lacombe, 10, San Antonio, 16 Oct 2009

Man Allegedly Tricks Courts , Kidnaps Son.

SAN ANTONIO -- A child custody case has left many Bexar County officials angry, including the district attorney, and now authorities worldwide are on the lookout for a fugitive father and his son.

Felony arrest warrants have been issued for Jean Philippe Lacombe, 41, who is accused of using the court system to kidnap his 10-year-old son, Jean Paul, on Oct. 16, from his school bus.

Exclusive video from KSAT 12 News showed the boy on the ground, refusing to get up and leave his mother.

An investigator is seen on the video explaining to the confused boy that a court order, signed by a local district judge, gave constables the right to remove him from his mother and give custody to his father.

But now authorities admit Lacombe presented incomplete and misleading documents from Mexico.
    Last edited by momtective; 12-16-2009 at 09:23 PM.

I just saw the video on HLN of Jean Paul being taken from the school bus...it is heart wrenching!

Here is the video after he was taken off of the bus
    http://www.ksat.com/news/21980827/detail.html#video

My heart is breaking for this kid.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6770698.html
    Oh how confused and sad Jean Paul was.
    The look on his face and the way he hugged his mom and little
    brother. ...
    sigh....

I can only hope that even though his father is rich and can travel anywhere,
    that he can be found and returned to his mother.

And after that, I hope she uses the women's underground connection to hide from this controlling, manipulative man.
    May he never see his son again.

Jean Paul is not listed in NCMEC
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

How sad for this little boy to have been so tragically torn from his mother and siblings--and by his own father, no less.

I hope they are able to find this little one soon so that he can be reunited quickly.

(momtective, would you mind putting the date he went missing in the thread title? I always like to keep track of the missing using the date they go missing and having it in the thread title makes it that much easier. Thanks!)
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    I just cant stand this!! WTH????
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

I found a youtube of the mom explaining all the custody issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU7GGCS_EtU
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

It's heartbreaking absolutely heartbreaking. In the HLN video, which is still not up on the CNN/HLN site, he begs and pleads with LE not to make him go with Jean Philipe. He begs them, crying "He's not my Dad, he hits me, I'm suppose to be with my Mom, the court said I'm suppose to be with her. Please, please don't make me go with him, please don't let him take me!!"

OMG I wanted to jump through my TV! I will hear his pleading and begging until the day he is returned to his mother...I won't be able to shake this one.

NG covering Jean Paul's story!

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I'm just seeing this now on Nancy Grace. It's breaking my heart and makes me sick to my stomach. What are the chances they will ever find him?? He took him for TWO YEARS before!! Why was this man not locked up????

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    omg that poor kid

now who's going to explain the truth to him when he returns to his mom

hopefully everyone involved will have to apologize to him in person

(yes, I am staying optimistic he will return home safely)

those cops should've taken everyone down to the station while they considered the situation (& contacted a judge!)

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I also worry about his mental well-being after going through SO MUCH in his short little life. I'm praying for this child.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    I also worry about his mental well-being after going through SO MUCH in his short little life. I'm praying for this child.
    And the other children on the bus...they must be so traumatized. His screaming and pleading fell on deaf ears. We teach our children to scream "He's not my Father!" if they are ever abducted...Jean Paul did this over and over and over again and the very people who should have responded to that, turned a deaf ear. It just makes me sick! Literally sick!

I'm going to have nightmares after watching those clips. That is shameful! I hope that officer was reprimanded (I know they say it's not his fault, but come'on). Guess I just want someone to pay for this horrible mistake - besides the so-called 'dad' that is. Where are you Jean Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    And the other children on the bus...they must be so traumatized. His screaming and pleading fell on deaf ears. We teach our children to scream "He's not my Father!" if they are ever abducted...Jean Paul did this over and over and over again and the very people who should have responded to that, turned a deaf ear. It just makes me sick! Literally sick!
    Exactly!!! So these children just witnessed that even if they do the right thing, they could still be taken!!!! I can't take it. I really can't.

Justice for Travis

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast