Cane or breast for naughty pupils

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A schoolteacher has been suspended in Zimbabwe for allegedly giving pupils the choice of being caned or suckling her breasts.

The woman faces a disciplinary hearing after one of the pupils reported the 'punishment' to his parents, reports the Herald.

The boy claimed he was asked to choose between suckling the teacher's breasts or receiving 100 strokes of the cane for being noisy.

The boy chose to suckle the teacher's breasts, as did 14 others, according to the newspaper.

The headmaster of the Harare school summoned the teacher to respond to the allegations.

The teacher allegedly admitted forcing the children to suckle her breasts but could not give reasons why she had done so.

Harare provincial education director Tomax Doba confirmed the incident and said that his office had been furnished with a report from the school.

"We received a report from the school and the report says it happened. We have already advised them to make a police report and the teacher is likely to face child abuse charges," Mr Doba said.

Ananova

I just cannot stop thinking about Miss Harris my old French teacher who was a real looker.

Now let me think what would I choose ?

Tough decisions!

Hugh, did you wear a uniform to school with shorts pants?

Trousers NOT pants. Pants are underwear !! Mr Casshew really has his work cut out :doh:

Yes I did wear shorts, when I went to primary 7-11 years we had to wear them all year round until we were in the second year, they breed us tough over here you know.

wonder how old the students were.....l :sick:

Hugh said:
Yes I did wear shorts, when I went to primary 7-11 years we had to wear them all year round until we were in the second year, they breed us tough over here you know.
LOL ~ Paul was telling me about having to wear shorts all year round with braces and a jacket and a cap. I would kill for pics but he says Nevahhhhh :snooty:

Must have been great to finally get those long 'trousers' huh?

Hugh said:
Whereabouts in the UK is the long suffering Mr Casshew from ??
He was born in a town appropriately named for him

Oldham :D

He grew up in Manchester/Warrington/Liverpool and when he was 16 his family moved to Scotland for his father's work and he remained in Scotland till he came to Canada when he was 24. (with his 16 year old bride :eek: )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back