1091 users online (237 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dumpwater, Arkansas..LOL

Thumbs up Finally, A Parent Does the Right Thing!!!!

I am posting this for two reasons. One, the mother in this story did the right thing for the school and to teach her son the consequences of his actions. Two, I graduated from high school here, a very long time ago....LOL

FREDERICK - A Frederick High School boy’s plans to unleash a stink bomb on his school landed him in the principal’s office and in a conversation with police this morning after his mother exposed the plot.

The school was evacuated briefly after the boy’s mother took him to the principal’s office and revealed he had been experimenting with a mixture to release noxious fumes in the school. Police recovered a bag he had left near a school building, according to Frederick Police Chief Gary Barbour.

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Nerd Town Central
    Good for her!!! More parents need to stand up to their kids like that!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

The mother did do the right thing. I'm sure years ago that boys did set stink bombs off and it didn't end up with them in jail and huge fines placed on the parents, but it does nowadays. Hopefully she was able to prevent some trouble by catching him and reporting the incident before it actually happened, plus prevent future problems.