Body Language of other players

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I'm pleased that others think this topic as interesting as I do :)

Here is a thread for other players, not Misty. You can compare these players to Misty, however. But keep the main analyzing of Misty's body language on Misty's thread.

If there is discussion that doesn't describe body language, but instead moves toward poking fun at them or things of that nature, the post will be removed without warning or explanation. That has happened on threads of this sort and is not allowed. Keep it "professional" is the best way I can describe it.

PLEASE use links for specific behaviors to make it easy for the rest of us to follow. Thanks!

ETA: These kinds of threads can easily go off topic. Please open a new thread if your thoughts move in another direction.

Does someone have a link to the video with Marie and Crystal where Marie stares at Crystal with a pleading look on her face? I can't access youtube right now.

Body language I know is important, I just have a rough time figuring out what is just nervousness, emotions, exhaustion etc and what is something else. I think anyone close to Haleigh would be going thru all those emotions after different times and without knowing these people we don't know how they act in various situations.

I know it is an important tool, I just am not good at reading body language in these circumstances.

To me, in that first video, Marie seems to be seething under the surface. She has a firm grasp on Crystal's hand. When she glances at Crystal, as Flossie describes it, 'with a pleading look' it would seem she is attempting to will Crystal into saying something, and Crystal resists.

It was this video which led me to believe that Marie controlled Crystal a lot. The dominant hand position, the jaw clenching....Marie is mad. I could not say whether she is mad at Crystal, but it certainly appears so. In other videos, Marie's anger is directed verbally at Ronald and Misty and their inconsistencies, and though she may verbally say she's setting aside their differences, one can see quite clearly she is not.

Her eyes look away quite a bit, but I am not sure whether that is with the uncertain use of the monitor/camera issue or not. She is more intense overall, and probably the most intense person after Ronald Cummings in terms of body language.

Both of them exhibit quite a bit of under-the-surface anger.

Body language I know is important, I just have a rough time figuring out what is just nervousness, emotions, exhaustion etc and what is something else. I think anyone close to Haleigh would be going thru all those emotions after different times and without knowing these people we don't know how they act in various situations.

I know it is an important tool, I just am not good at reading body language in these circumstances.

Here is a site about body language that might help, Busylady.

http://changingminds.org/index.htm

Crystal in that same video (and many others) rocks back and forth. She also sits with her shoulders pushed back. Generally you would see that in someone who is under attack. On the site Kimster posted, it says it can also be a movement used when someone wants to "disappear" or not be seen, a defensive move to protect oneself.

The rocking is a self-nurturing tactic. I conclude that sitting there for this interview, Crystal was attempting to do whatever she could to protect herself from a perceived attack.

Crystal in that same video (and many others) rocks back and forth. She also sits with her shoulders pushed back. Generally you would see that in someone who is under attack. On the site Kimster posted, it says it can also be a movement used when someone wants to "disappear" or not be seen, a defensive move to protect oneself.

The rocking is a self-nurturing tactic. I conclude that sitting there for this interview, Crystal was attempting to do whatever she could to protect herself from a perceived attack.

I also see rocking as self comforting.
We rock babies and children when they're upset. Many adults rock themselves when they cry.

There are several videos I could link, so I didn't, but still wanted to throw my :twocents: in . . .

I've always noticed RC's cold, stiff nature when he's interviewing alongside MC. His jaw is clenched and doesn't lean to MC for any comfort. But when he interviews alongside others, he's complete opposite. I especially noticed this when he did an interview with his sister (I'm sorry, can't remember which show). He looked like a grieving father should look. He was slouched as if exhausted, he teared up, him and his sister comforted eachother.

His body language with MC is completely different. Can't decide, though, if it's because he thinks she had a hand in this or if he's scared she'll talk.

There are several videos I could link, so I didn't, but still wanted to throw my :twocents: in . . .

I've always noticed RC's cold, stiff nature when he's interviewing alongside MC. His jaw is clenched and doesn't lean to MC for any comfort. But when he interviews alongside others, he's complete opposite. I especially noticed this when he did an interview with his sister (I'm sorry, can't remember which show). He looked like a grieving father should look. He was slouched as if exhausted, he teared up, him and his sister comforted eachother.

His body language with MC is completely different. Can't decide, though, if it's because he thinks she had a hand in this or if he's scared she'll talk.

........and then right before the divorce, they were infamously caught in an intimate kiss in the yard at GGM's house. This plays into more of that discordant interaction, from the very beginning.

Does someone have a link to the video with Marie and Crystal where Marie stares at Crystal with a pleading look on her face? I can't access youtube right now.
lookoflove.jpg

Ron's dramatic shifting of moods could also be a sign of drug use.

I can't access the video, Debs, but I recall it. This is the one where he takes his shirt off and poses isn't it? I was flabberghasted he did that.

I can't access the video, Debs, but I recall it. This is the one where he takes his shirt off and poses isn't it? I was flabberghasted he did that.

This is the same day as that video was filmed, but this video I posted was the one where the reporter stated that the people inside the tattoo parlor gave statements about Ronald discussing the money he was receiving, and not too much about Haleigh at all. The reporter clarified that while talking to him, Ronald talked about Haleigh a lot.

As Ronald paces and attempts to walk away from the cameras, he does appear like a caged animal. He tugs up his pants quite a bit, exhibiting a rather nervous aspect to his personality we don't usually see. But he tosses his head back (chin out) quite a bit in that defiance we're all familiar with, yet another sign of bravado, and coupled with the pacing, I would view his body language in this video as defensive ( protective would possibly be a better description) of himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!
Back