Local 6 - DP motion just DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from the order:

"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law
and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny."

Even though I think KC is as guilty as heck I hope this will make the defense get serious about doing some 'fending and stop doing motions and throwing everyone that looks their way under the bus.

KC et al - this isn't a game anymore.

Quote from the order:

"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law
and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny."

I love it!!!

"....while the court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, the matter is generally best left for the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling and therefore sufficient. Therefore, no impermissible motives can be attributed to the state and its decision to seek the death penalty will not be disturbed by this Court."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22005422/detail.html

Gotta love the kudos to JA for his argument as well!!

Quote from the order:

IOW good try, but you really shouldn't come into our state, request permission to come before our court, and bad mouth our state laws! IMO

"....while the court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, the matter is generally best left for the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling and therefore sufficient. Therefore, no impermissible motives can be attributed to the state and its decision to seek the death penalty will not be disturbed by this Court."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22005422/detail.html

Gotta love the kudos to JA for his argument as well!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

KC is toast and needs to consider backing off her bold face lies, she is defiant but that defiance just keeps on upping the odds. I am positive she has played this game with her parents and she has won every time. This will never be the case with the SA but the stakes could not be higher now.

With the Motion denied the State just called KC's bluff.

I guess JB will be holding one of his press conferences soon. I know he's going to say the same old thing....KC wants her day in court, and then we will know the truth. Wha Wha Wha!

:woohoo: Not a good week for the duh-fense

I guess JB will be holding one of his press conferences soon. I know he's going to say the same old thing....KC wants her day in court, and then we will know the truth. Wha Wha Wha!

And we all want to hear it :snooty:

As expected, but much waiting to see how the denial would read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith