Christmas, JonBenet and Websleuths

Sophie

Reaction score
This thread may seem a little premature but people seem to start dropping off as the holiday season progresses and they get busy with family and friends so I thought I'd post early.

I just wanted to wish everyone at Websleuths and especially the JBR forum the most beautiful of holiday seasons. Whatever your faith and beliefs, I hope the goodwill of the season fills you and your family with love and warmth.

This has been a horrible old year for so many of us - money worries, young men dying in Afghanistan and elsewhere to try to protect us from terror and drugs, the climate debate, children being abused and murdered on an hourly basis. I hope it is better for all of you dear people. There isn't one among you who hasn't taught me something and I consider myself privileged to know you.

I know none of you will pass Christmas Day without thinking of JonBenet with anger and sadness. Let's pray that 2010 is the year that this beautiful little girl gets justice.

With love to you all.

Sophiexxxx

Happy Hoildays to you, Sophie and everyone here...May 2010 bring happiness to all..
And justice for JonBenet....

Hi Sophie.

Thankyou so much for the kind Holiday wishes...
and yes, I too am grateful for the Fab group of posters here at the JBR forum that keeps this discussion so vibrant and interesting.

Looking forward to 2010, and more great discussions among the group.

All the beat to you and yours

TC
Tad

onesyoulove.gif

Happy holidays guys!

And thinking of JonBenet.....

Merry Xmas to all posters...
RIP sweet little angel JonBenet..
Love xx

Thanks Sophie,same to you,and to everyone here.hope you had a wonderful holiday.
RIP Jonbenet.

I hope everyone's Christmas was as good as mine was.

Never forget JonBenet. I never will.

Happy 2010! Just escaped being snowed in at Newcastle airport and wanted to send best wishes to all, and hope there can be a breakthrough in the case this year.

Happy 2010! Just escaped being snowed in at Newcastle airport and wanted to send best wishes to all, and hope there can be a breakthrough in the case this year.

Happy New Year to you, too, Ann.

Just had to reply to your comment about Newcastle Airport. Last week, I was cursing the council for not gritting the roads from our village to the main road into Toon, delaying the m.i.l's return to Wales. Today, I'm cursing them for actually gritting all the roads to the airport 'cos I was hoping for a couple of bonus days before my husband had to go back to work. You'd think they could be consistent in their incompetence - normally they don't get any salt 'til about June. Anyway, glad you got back to France safely :)

Happy New Year once again: here's hoping that JBR gets her justice this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back