1131 users online (237 members and 894 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 805
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

    Link to Thread #1

    Link to Thread #2

    Please continue here...
    Last edited by KateB; 05-21-2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,134
    I was answering the question about looking at Wendi Parrish's criminal record. I did and was struck by her dramatic change in appearance; she looks like a heavy drug user.

    Much like Jodi Outlaw McClanahan; forgery to feed her drug addiction.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,488
    The reason I asked about Wendi is that she has been found guilty multiple times of forgery and also of fraudulent use of personal identification and dealing in stole property.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306
    copied/carried my post #460, in reference to Wendi Parrish, over here

    She has a huge jail record for theft/fraud/forgery etc:
    jail site

    Her myspace:
    Link

    Snips from her myspace:

    Wendi Parrish
    27 / Female
    LAKELAND, Florida, US
    Last Login: 12/1/2009

    General
    IN GENRAL IM INTRESTED IN MONEY! IF IT AINT BOUT DOLLARS IT DONT MAKE CENTS!! $$$$

    Books
    polk countys most wanted count?

    Comment by Bernie Mac
    Oct 16 2009 10:04 PM
    you workin for me?i got guys willin to pay big money if not im gonna have to leave you behind

    Drats.... I don't/didn't know how to make the links still work when I brought it over... can anyone fix this?
    Last edited by Iminuru; 12-18-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: made mistake

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,187
    "For future reference:

    KINSINGER, RENA AKA Rena Marie Tomlin
    Possible Employment / Business Associations: - all companies related to Dee Moore

    AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS Available Sydney, FL KINSINGER, RENA (PARTNER)
    ACCURATE PROFESSIONAL STAFFING LLC
    ALL ABOUT CELLULAR INC
    ROBERT L MOORE EXCAVATING LLC

    AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS Available Sydney, FL KINSINGER, RENA (OWNER)
    ROBERT L MOORE EXCAVATION LLC
    AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS,LLC
    ALL ABOUT CELLULAR, INC
    AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS INC

    Rena is a nurse and settled a suit over wages with FL Nursing Network Inc. - she was the plaintiff. "

    I need to go find it, but im almost positive she is a notary on one of the mortgage transactions.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306

    Linda Kickliter

    From Thread #2, post #431: "group 1:linda kickliter
    notice how on pg 2 of all docs in group 1, kickliter prints name with last name in upper case. in third doc its scribbled cursive"

    From The Ledger article, "Woman Says Missing Man Publicity Upended Life": Linda Kickliter, Moore's nail technician... ""She should be getting good Samaritan of the year, not such bad publicity," Kickliter said."

    From Google search: Linda Kickliter facebook

    From Google search page: Linda Kickliter
    Dec 10, 2009 ... Lottery Winner Abraham Shakespeare Missing in Bizarre Story. While I'm busy finishing up the January Horizons Magazine, I posted on Facebook ...
    horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter -

    From above search page: http://horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter Here, The Ledger article is reprinted and below the article is this statement, by author of horizon article----> "Mmmm, the makings of a made for tv special: a lottery winner, his disappearance, an alleged druggie lifestyle, a young blondie who ends up with millions in assets while his mother works at a school cafeteria, a videotape remarkably timely made (with blondie supplying the dialogue) as alibi. A compelling storyline? Sure. Enough legal evidence to do anything about it? Now thatís another story. In case the FTC is wondering, I am not endorsing anyone."

    From People-Finders:
    1. KICKLITER, LINDA M (Age 51)
    LITHIA, FL
    Possible Relatives:KICKLITER, BRENDA ANNETTE (Age 42)
    KICKLITER, JAMES MICHAEL (Age 45)

    From Florida Notary site: Linda Kickliter

    Notary ID: 1103499
    Last Name: Kickliter
    First Name: Linda
    Middle Name: M.
    Birth Date: 05/17/58
    Transaction Type: REN
    Certificate: DD 890877
    Status: ACT
    Issue Date: 09/19/09
    Expire Date: 09/18/13
    Bonding Agency: Notary Public Underwriters
    Mailing Address: Lithia, FL 33547-1201



    Ok... the nail tech becomes a notary 09/19/09... "signs" doc's when... interviews for article 12/05/09...

  7. #7
    Whew!!!!!!....you guys need to slow down.........We're having to put in 16 hour days to keep up with you guys and gals. We used to be a few days ahead of of you all, but now your right on our tails.....just kidding about the slowing down part; keep up the great work!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,134
    Investigatingthecase:

    On an unrelated note:
    Just wanted to share my appreciation of Sheriff Grady's press conference regarding the principal. Boy, he's top-notch and way he handled parent concerns and giving kudos to teachers was impressive. I can see why he and the police force receive high praises from locals on this board.
    Last edited by lbminnesota; 12-19-2009 at 02:27 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,134
    wanttohelp -

    Very curious if Rena Kinsinger was involved in any of the documents. After learning the nail tech is involved, I'm very curious of who the other notarys and witnesses.

    I keep waiting for Karen DiSalvo to appear somewhere.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,102
    You guys are AMAZING.

    Could someone please do me a favor?

    We have many new people coming to Websleuths and reading about this case and your work.

    Could someone, Perhaps at the beginning of each new thread, put up a synopsis of what has been found out so far. You don't need to go into a million details. Leave the small things out. Just an overview perhaps is a better word, where the investigation stands.

    That way at least people will have somewhat of an idea what is going on without having to try and read all the threads.

    Thanks everyone,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR











  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
    From Thread #2, post #431: "group 1:linda kickliter
    notice how on pg 2 of all docs in group 1, kickliter prints name with last name in upper case. in third doc its scribbled cursive"

    From The Ledger article, "Woman Says Missing Man Publicity Upended Life": Linda Kickliter, Moore's nail technician... ""She should be getting good Samaritan of the year, not such bad publicity," Kickliter said."

    From Google search: Linda Kickliter facebook

    From Google search page: Linda Kickliter
    Dec 10, 2009 ... Lottery Winner Abraham Shakespeare Missing in Bizarre Story. While I'm busy finishing up the January Horizons Magazine, I posted on Facebook ...
    horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter -

    From above search page: http://horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter Here, The Ledger article is reprinted and below the article is this statement, by author of horizon article----> "Mmmm, the makings of a made for tv special: a lottery winner, his disappearance, an alleged druggie lifestyle, a young blondie who ends up with millions in assets while his mother works at a school cafeteria, a videotape remarkably timely made (with blondie supplying the dialogue) as alibi. A compelling storyline? Sure. Enough legal evidence to do anything about it? Now that’s another story. In case the FTC is wondering, I am not endorsing anyone."

    From People-Finders:
    1. KICKLITER, LINDA M (Age 51)
    LITHIA, FL
    Possible Relatives:KICKLITER, BRENDA ANNETTE (Age 42)
    KICKLITER, JAMES MICHAEL (Age 45)

    From Florida Notary site: Linda Kickliter

    Notary ID: 1103499
    Last Name: Kickliter
    First Name: Linda
    Middle Name: M.
    Birth Date: 05/17/58
    Transaction Type: REN
    Certificate: DD 890877
    Status: ACT
    Issue Date: 09/19/09
    Expire Date: 09/18/13
    Bonding Agency: Notary Public Underwriters
    Mailing Address: Lithia, FL 33547-1201



    Ok... the nail tech becomes a notary 09/19/09... "signs" doc's when... interviews for article 12/05/09...


    also red by me
    Last edited by wanttohelp; 12-19-2009 at 01:17 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You guys are AMAZING.

    Could someone please do me a favor?

    We have many new people coming to Websleuths and reading about this case and your work.

    Could someone, Perhaps at the beginning of each new thread, put up a synopsis of what has been found out so far. You don't need to go into a million details. Leave the small things out. Just an overview perhaps is a better word, where the investigation stands.

    That way at least people will have somewhat of an idea what is going on without having to try and read all the threads.

    Thanks everyone,
    Tricia
    anyone call this, or share doing it?
    lb we should meet in chat again when you have a chance.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    wanttohelp -

    Very curious if Rena Kinsinger was involved in any of the documents. After learning the nail tech is involved, I'm very curious of who the other notarys and witnesses.

    I keep waiting for Karen DiSalvo to appear somewhere.
    Can't figure out which documents these notary names were on... but I believe that they were on some somewhere... Ambrose Austin and Chris Dubose.


    Oh my... this stuff...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    wanttohelp -

    Very curious if Rena Kinsinger was involved in any of the documents. After learning the nail tech is involved, I'm very curious of who the other notarys and witnesses.

    I keep waiting for Karen DiSalvo to appear somewhere.
    Karen DiSalvo isn't showing as a notary with the state per Notaries Public database... could be witness somewhere on doc's though... I'm hoping wanttohelp (hint hint lol) finds notes on the documents/witnesses.

    I'm only seeing one Kinsinger within the Notaries database, and it's a David.


    kicking myself for not being more organized now!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306
    Notary ID: 850780
    Last Name: Moore
    First Name: Dorice
    Middle Name: Donegan
    Birth Date: 07/25/72
    Transaction Type: REN
    Certificate: DD 882615
    Status: ACT
    Issue Date: 08/22/09
    Expire Date: 08/21/13
    Bonding Agency: Notary Public Underwriters
    Mailing Address: Sydney, FL 33587-0433

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9
    By Kimster in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1042
    Last Post: 04-24-2016, 05:29 PM
  2. GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 767
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 01:12 AM
  3. GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6
    By Tricia in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1263
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:20 AM
  4. GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2
    By imamaze in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 561
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread