FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was answering the question about looking at Wendi Parrish's criminal record. I did and was struck by her dramatic change in appearance; she looks like a heavy drug user.

Much like Jodi Outlaw McClanahan; forgery to feed her drug addiction.

The reason I asked about Wendi is that she has been found guilty multiple times of forgery and also of fraudulent use of personal identification and dealing in stole property.

copied/carried my post #460, in reference to Wendi Parrish, over here

She has a huge jail record for theft/fraud/forgery etc:
jail site

Her myspace:
Link

Snips from her myspace:

Wendi Parrish
27 / Female
LAKELAND, Florida, US
Last Login: 12/1/2009

General
IN GENRAL IM INTRESTED IN MONEY! IF IT AINT BOUT DOLLARS IT DONT MAKE CENTS!! $$$$

Books
polk countys most wanted count?

Comment by Bernie Mac
Oct 16 2009 10:04 PM
you workin for me?i got guys willin to pay big money if not im gonna have to leave you behind

Drats.... I don't/didn't know how to make the links still work when I brought it over... can anyone fix this?

"For future reference:

KINSINGER, RENA AKA Rena Marie Tomlin
Possible Employment / Business Associations: - all companies related to Dee Moore

AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS Available Sydney, FL KINSINGER, RENA (PARTNER)
ACCURATE PROFESSIONAL STAFFING LLC
ALL ABOUT CELLULAR INC
ROBERT L MOORE EXCAVATING LLC

AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS Available Sydney, FL KINSINGER, RENA (OWNER)
ROBERT L MOORE EXCAVATION LLC
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS,LLC
ALL ABOUT CELLULAR, INC
AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS INC

Rena is a nurse and settled a suit over wages with FL Nursing Network Inc. - she was the plaintiff. "

I need to go find it, but im almost positive she is a notary on one of the mortgage transactions.

From Thread #2, post #431: "group 1:linda kickliter
notice how on pg 2 of all docs in group 1, kickliter prints name with last name in upper case. in third doc its scribbled cursive"

From The Ledger article, "Woman Says Missing Man Publicity Upended Life": Linda Kickliter, Moore's nail technician... ""She should be getting good Samaritan of the year, not such bad publicity," Kickliter said."

From Google search: Linda Kickliter facebook

From Google search page: Linda Kickliter
Dec 10, 2009 ... Lottery Winner Abraham Shakespeare Missing in Bizarre Story. While I'm busy finishing up the January Horizons Magazine, I posted on Facebook ...
horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter -

From above search page: http://horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter Here, The Ledger article is reprinted and below the article is this statement, by author of horizon article----> "Mmmm, the makings of a made for tv special: a lottery winner, his disappearance, an alleged druggie lifestyle, a young blondie who ends up with millions in assets while his mother works at a school cafeteria, a videotape remarkably timely made (with blondie supplying the dialogue) as alibi. A compelling storyline? Sure. Enough legal evidence to do anything about it? Now that’s another story. In case the FTC is wondering, I am not endorsing anyone."

From People-Finders:
1. KICKLITER, LINDA M (Age 51)
LITHIA, FL
Possible Relatives:KICKLITER, BRENDA ANNETTE (Age 42)
KICKLITER, JAMES MICHAEL (Age 45)

From Florida Notary site: Linda Kickliter

Notary ID: 1103499
Last Name: Kickliter
First Name: Linda
Middle Name: M.
Birth Date: 05/17/58
Transaction Type: REN
Certificate: DD 890877
Issue Date: 09/19/09
Expire Date: 09/18/13
Bonding Agency: Notary Public Underwriters
Mailing Address: Lithia, FL 33547-1201

Ok... the nail tech becomes a notary 09/19/09... "signs" doc's when... interviews for article 12/05/09...:waitasec:

Whew!!!!!!....you guys need to slow down.........We're having to put in 16 hour days to keep up with you guys and gals. We used to be a few days ahead of of you all, but now your right on our tails.....just kidding about the slowing down part; keep up the great work!!!

Investigatingthecase:

On an unrelated note:
Just wanted to share my appreciation of Sheriff Grady's press conference regarding the principal. Boy, he's top-notch and way he handled parent concerns and giving kudos to teachers was impressive. I can see why he and the police force receive high praises from locals on this board.

wanttohelp -

Very curious if Rena Kinsinger was involved in any of the documents. After learning the nail tech is involved, I'm very curious of who the other notarys and witnesses.

I keep waiting for Karen DiSalvo to appear somewhere.

You guys are AMAZING.

Could someone please do me a favor?

We have many new people coming to Websleuths and reading about this case and your work.

Could someone, Perhaps at the beginning of each new thread, put up a synopsis of what has been found out so far. You don't need to go into a million details. Leave the small things out. Just an overview perhaps is a better word, where the investigation stands.

That way at least people will have somewhat of an idea what is going on without having to try and read all the threads.

Thanks everyone,
Tricia

From Thread #2, post #431: "group 1:linda kickliter
notice how on pg 2 of all docs in group 1, kickliter prints name with last name in upper case. in third doc its scribbled cursive"

From The Ledger article, "Woman Says Missing Man Publicity Upended Life": Linda Kickliter, Moore's nail technician... ""She should be getting good Samaritan of the year, not such bad publicity," Kickliter said."

From Google search: Linda Kickliter facebook

From Google search page: Linda Kickliter
Dec 10, 2009 ... Lottery Winner Abraham Shakespeare Missing in Bizarre Story. While I'm busy finishing up the January Horizons Magazine, I posted on Facebook ...
horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter -

From above search page: http://horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?tag=linda-kickliter Here, The Ledger article is reprinted and below the article is this statement, by author of horizon article----> "Mmmm, the makings of a made for tv special: a lottery winner, his disappearance, an alleged druggie lifestyle, a young blondie who ends up with millions in assets while his mother works at a school cafeteria, a videotape remarkably timely made (with blondie supplying the dialogue) as alibi. A compelling storyline? Sure. Enough legal evidence to do anything about it? Now that’s another story. In case the FTC is wondering, I am not endorsing anyone."

From People-Finders:
1. KICKLITER, LINDA M (Age 51)
LITHIA, FL
Possible Relatives:KICKLITER, BRENDA ANNETTE (Age 42)
KICKLITER, JAMES MICHAEL (Age 45)

From Florida Notary site: Linda Kickliter

Notary ID: 1103499
Last Name: Kickliter
First Name: Linda
Middle Name: M.
Birth Date: 05/17/58
Certificate: DD 890877
Issue Date: 09/19/09
Expire Date: 09/18/13
Mailing Address: Lithia, FL 33547-1201

Ok... the nail tech becomes a notary 09/19/09... "signs" doc's when... interviews for article 12/05/09...:waitasec:

:applause::thumb::applause:

also red by me

You guys are AMAZING.

We have many new people coming to Websleuths and reading about this case and your work.

Could someone, Perhaps at the beginning of each new thread, put up a synopsis of what has been found out so far. You don't need to go into a million details. Leave the small things out. Just an overview perhaps is a better word, where the investigation stands.

That way at least people will have somewhat of an idea what is going on without having to try and read all the threads.

Thanks everyone,
Tricia

anyone call this, or share doing it?
lb we should meet in chat again when you have a chance.

wanttohelp -

Very curious if Rena Kinsinger was involved in any of the documents. After learning the nail tech is involved, I'm very curious of who the other notarys and witnesses.

Can't figure out which documents these notary names were on... but I believe that they were on some somewhere... Ambrose Austin and Chris Dubose.

Oh my... this stuff... :headache:

wanttohelp -

Karen DiSalvo isn't showing as a notary with the state per Notaries Public database... could be witness somewhere on doc's though... I'm hoping wanttohelp (hint hint lol) finds notes on the documents/witnesses.

I'm only seeing one Kinsinger within the Notaries database, and it's a David.

kicking myself for not being more organized now!

Notary ID: 850780
Last Name: Moore
First Name: Dorice
Middle Name: Donegan
Birth Date: 07/25/72
Certificate: DD 882615
Issue Date: 08/22/09
Expire Date: 08/21/13
Mailing Address: Sydney, FL 33587-0433

Originally Posted by lbminnesota

From 9/10/07 regarding Florence Villa CDC:
"In the new budget, Birdsong projects plant nursery sales to be $248,600 and the lawn maintenance business is projected to earn $189,000 based on contracts the agency already has, Birdsong said."

From Polk County Registry of Business Taxes, two businesses were formed under the name Abraham Shakespeare. One Abraham Shakespeare ID# 113929 and the other A & J Lawn Service ID# 116481. Someone filed A & J Lawn Service as out-of-business on 6/29/09.

Here is the LLC information on Florence Villa CDC Lawn Care Services. It was created in 8/12/05 with Cedric Lewis as Registered Agent. Nathaniel Birdsong (Attorneys Title Center/Jodi McClanahan) replaced him in 2007.

FLORENCE VILLA CDC LAWN CARE SERVICES, LLC
Document Number L05000079730 FEI/EIN Number 203294459
Date Filed 08/12/2005
State FL Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 08/12/2005

Principal Address
111 AVE. R. N.E. WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Mailing Address 111 AVE. R. N.E. WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Registered Agent Name & Address
BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J JR
111 AVE R NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Name Changed: 06/18/2007
Address Changed: 06/18/2007

Title MGRM
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP.
111 AVE. R. N.E.
WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Title PD
JACKSON, FRANKLIN REV
2214 MARTY CT NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title SD
ROBINSON, ELEASE
2240 5TH STREET NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title TD
SMITH, HIGHLAND
PO BOX 2793 WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title VPD
HOWELL, GWENDOLYN
1712 BROXEY COURT WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2007 06/18/2007
2008 04/29/2008
2009 05/01/2009

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...c_comp_name=JACKSONFRANKLINL&ret_princ_type=P

"1/13/06 D Moore creates LLC as registered agent and sole president - address PO Box 433, Sydney FL 33587 813-478-4444

8/24/06 Changes her name to Kim Potwin; address/phone remain same

1/29/07 Changes her address to 4645 Wisteria Lane, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 (Zephyrills is where she stashed her SUV in fraud case)

10/02/08 Sends correction of address via email; changes "lane" to "drive" - outlook email has header of Murphy, Erin L. - email address is apstaffing@verizon.net

9/25/09 LLC is dissolved
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type="

Accurate Professional Staffing

A Florida Staffing Agency

4645 Wisteria Drive
Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Provide staffing for Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities

You guys are AMAZING.

Thanks everyone,
Tricia

Forgive me, if this is out of line, but... but...
:laugh:

:takeoff:

Not an easy task!

Seriously though... Yes, it would be very helpful!

Forgive me, if this is out of line, but... but...
:laugh:

:takeoff:

Not an easy task!

Seriously though... Yes, it would be very helpful!

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. I got a big chuckle about trying to summarize in two paragraphs. It would be helpful. I'll bring over the Dee video and "best of" postings as they are classics. We'll try to put together a summary of the players and will continue to update the Abraham Shakespeare Financials Thread with links.

Originally Posted by lbminnesota

From 9/10/07 regarding Florence Villa CDC:
"In the new budget, Birdsong projects plant nursery sales to be $248,600 and the lawn maintenance business is projected to earn $189,000 based on contracts the agency already has, Birdsong said."

From Polk County Registry of Business Taxes, two businesses were formed under the name Abraham Shakespeare. One Abraham Shakespeare ID# 113929 and the other A & J Lawn Service ID# 116481. Someone filed A & J Lawn Service as out-of-business on 6/29/09.

Here is the LLC information on Florence Villa CDC Lawn Care Services. It was created in 8/12/05 with Cedric Lewis as Registered Agent. Nathaniel Birdsong (Attorneys Title Center/Jodi McClanahan) replaced him in 2007.

FLORENCE VILLA CDC LAWN CARE SERVICES, LLC
Document Number L05000079730 FEI/EIN Number 203294459
Date Filed 08/12/2005
State FL Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 08/12/2005

Principal Address
111 AVE. R. N.E. WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Mailing Address 111 AVE. R. N.E. WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Registered Agent Name & Address
BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J JR
111 AVE R NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Name Changed: 06/18/2007
Address Changed: 06/18/2007

Title MGRM
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP.
111 AVE. R. N.E.
WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Title PD
JACKSON, FRANKLIN REV
2214 MARTY CT NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title SD
ROBINSON, ELEASE
2240 5TH STREET NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title TD
SMITH, HIGHLAND
PO BOX 2793 WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title VPD
HOWELL, GWENDOLYN
1712 BROXEY COURT WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2007 06/18/2007
2008 04/29/2008
2009 05/01/2009

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...c_comp_name=JACKSONFRANKLINL&ret_princ_type=P

Bolded above... JM did what here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member