George and Cindy Anthonys Body Language and Comments Indicates They Are Feigning

Reaction score
George and Cindy Antony’s Body Language on the Today Show Indicates They Are Feigning Denial and Know Daughter Casey is GuiltyDecember 17th, 2009

http://www.drlillianglass.com/blog/?p=336

Even through Cindy and George Anthony’s words on The Today Show say that they believe their daughter Casey is innocent, their body language clearly says something different. Their body language says they know their daughter is guilty of killing their granddaughter Caylee.

How do you see their body language on other days? Lee never stands with them and I wonder too what that means. I see a couple with them often, is that Malory's folks at their side at the hearings? I have never seen Lee with them.That speaks volumes to me, his absence.

I think we all know that G & C "know". We have all just been waiting for an explanation of their behavior that is palatable. Perhaps their media advisors just haven't come up with one that they think the public will believe. I would venture a guess that the "explanation" will be revealed AFTER KC's trial.

Busted!

So this reinforces my firm belief that CA and GA are doing more harm than good by their media appearances even though they are doing a good job of following BCs advice.

Busted!

So this reinforces my firm belief that CA and GA are doing more harm than good by their media appearances even though they are doing a good job of following BCs advice.

I agree. I've tried to think of what it is that bugs me so much about them. All this time there's been something I haven't been able to put my finger on. Something hinky. And when I watched the Today Show interview is when I finally realized what it is.

There is not one bit of *sincerity* in anything about them. Their words, tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, nothing. Sincerity is just not there.

Then somebody posted part of Greta's interview with Cindy. And I saw that yes, all the way from back then, that's what I haven't been able to put my finger on. Everything is acting out a script. There's just no sincerity. It's weird as he$$.

I agree. I've tried to think of what it is that bugs me so much about them. All this time there's been something I haven't been able to put my finger on. Something hinky. And when I watched the Today Show interview is when I finally realized what it is.

There is not one bit of *sincerity* in anything about them. Their words, tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, nothing. Sincerity is just not there.

Then somebody posted part of Greta's interview with Cindy. And I saw that yes, all the way from back then, that's what I haven't been able to put my finger on. Everything is acting out a script. There's just no sincerity. It's weird as he$$.

Completely agree. I'd say sincerity and add conviction.

They are going through the motions and saying what they need to say publicly BUT there is just no conviction, you can sense that they are telling you one thing while thinking another.

Reading people ..... you do it naturally and subconsciously yet do not always realize why you feel what you just saw is 'hinky'. The words don't match the visuals.

Completely agree. I'd say sincerity and add conviction.

They are going through the motions and saying what they need to say publicly BUT there is just no conviction, you can sense that they are telling you one thing while thinking another.

Reading people ..... you do it naturally and subconsciously yet do not always realize why you feel what you just saw is 'hinky'. The words don't match the visuals.

Agree as well. I think that subconcious reactions are extemely relevant. I just can't understand how grandparents would stand by their daughter knowing she may be guilty of harming their grandchild.

Agree as well. I think that subconcious reactions are extemely relevant. I just can't understand how grandparents would stand by their daughter knowing she may be guilty of harming their grandchild.

It's the way they've always handled Casey. She always ended up being the victim no matter how much trouble she caused. They knew everything she ever did that was wrong/improper yet, made foolish or uneducated guesses on the proper way to discipline Casey. Unfortunately, these decisions have brought them to where they are today.

GA and CA will never admit openly they believed Casey murdered Caylee. To do so would paint a different picture, less than perfection, that they believed themselves to be. They stand by Casey not only because they love her, but because they know no other way.

George and Cindy Antony’s Body Language on the Today Show Indicates They Are Feigning Denial and Know Daughter Casey is GuiltyDecember 17th, 2009

http://www.drlillianglass.com/blog/?p=336

Even through Cindy and George Anthony’s words on The Today Show say that they believe their daughter Casey is innocent, their body language clearly says something different. Their body language says they know their daughter is guilty of killing their granddaughter Caylee.

How do you see their body language on other days? Lee never stands with them and I wonder too what that means. I see Malory's folks at their side at the hearings, but no Lee. Does George look seriously depressed again? I worry he'll have another episode of hopelessness. Of course we don't wish hateful things on him, ever.

Bold mine.

OT to this thread, but I read somewhere in the last couple of days that the couple at the last hearing that sat with GA/CA and then ran out of the room with them wasn't Mallory's parents like I had thought...it was a couple from church...the woman played either piano or organ at Caylee's memorial. So I don't know which couple they are really: just friends or Mal's 'rents.

THanks for the link to that article...I agree with everything said as far as body language. When I watched the Morning show appearence, I felt like somthing has changed with the A's. Now it is all more clear

Here are a few of my thoughts on the denial process

I think C & G put up a front in support of Casey for several reasons

1. They hope that supporting her they will learn the truth

2. They are afraid if they don't support Casey, she will blame them for being horrible parents and the reason why she is do Screwed up and killed her child.

With # 2 being said, subconsciously, A's carry self blame and they avoid the truth, so not to add to the guilt they already feel for Caylee's death...Therefore, it is better for them remain in denial

I remember watching Cindy on Nancy Grace the same day the police were searching the backyard, I think it was Fri. July 18, 2008. It was the first of Cindy's many interviews.

After it was over, I told my husband that something was wrong with the way Cindy was acting. I have children and grandchildren, and if one of them were missing, I would be BEGGING the kidnapper to please return them. I would be crying, out of control, red-faced with tears streaming down my face and snot coming out of my nose. Every one of my 60 years would show on my face. The strain and terror I would be feeling would cause me to shake uncontrollably.

But Cindy was just very matter of fact: Caylee's missing and we're confident she'll be returned to us very soon (or words similar, I'm not quoting). Call us if you have any idea where she is, etc.

Cindy and George already knew the truth - Caylee had been decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car. They both knew exactly what they smelled when the Pontiac was picked up.

So the only thing left was damage control.

If it were not for the fact that we have two parents who've covered for most all their daughter's transgressions in the past, and of which some are criminal, I could understand them being a voice for their daughter's innocence, due to so many calling for Casey's head, and even if those parents didn't actually believe in her innocence. I could then say that public opinion moved them into the position of having to speak out, to be one of the few voices for their daughter in an attempt to balance lopsided public opinion.

But when a parent or parents proclaim their daughter's innocence, and have to resort to and rely upon deceit to do so, then the public's criticism of them is well deserved.

So, do any of you guys think that G and C drop the act when they're home? It seems like so much of their denial is based on their obsession with appearance and image to outsiders. But say like, after coming back from the Today Show and they come in, let the dogs out, unpack, turn on the tv, etc, do you think they actually talk about KC being guilty, or do you think it's like some unspoken disgusting thing in the room, like a fart in church, or do you think they're in denial with each other, too and just talk like she's innocent?

Do you think they sit around and strategize, or talk like Casey's innocent, or fight over whose turn it is to wash dishes? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd probably pay money to hear what they talk about in private.

So, do any of you guys think that G and C drop the act when they're home? It seems like so much of their denial is based on their obsession with appearance and image to outsiders. But say like, after coming back from the Today Show and they come in, let the dogs out, unpack, turn on the tv, etc, do you think they actually talk about KC being guilty, or do you think it's like some unspoken disgusting thing in the room, like a fart in church, or do you think they're in denial with each other, too and just talk like she's innocent?

Do you think they sit around and strategize, or talk like Casey's innocent, or fight over whose turn it is to wash dishes? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd probably pay money to hear what they talk about in private.

Me too! I'd love to be a maggot on the wall of that existance! Can't be pretty! :furious::banghead::sick:

Cindy is making preparations to move on- notice the facelift? - she is ready to be rid of George...

Cindy is making preparations to move on- notice the facelift? - she is ready to be rid of George...

I wish my printer worked. I think this article printed out would be a nice Christmas gift for Casey. I'd mail it to the jail.

Note to Casey,
This is what real grief looks like.
44984923-1.jpg

What about this as a theory as to why they continue to publicly support her prior to the trial: They fear her. Her defense at trial just may be that she last saw Caylee, she was with her Dad on June 16 and HE is responsible for her accidental death. Since then, she has been covering up for her father's crime. That explains his suicidal remorse. She's keeping quiet to protect him. Now mind you, this is a LIE but it could be a possible defense scheme at trial which she would be more likely to present if they dropped their irrational unconditional belief that she is innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back