611 users online (58 members and 553 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557

    UK - Women going online to share sex abuse fantasies

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-1839304.html

    "Thousands of women appear to be using the internet to share sexual fantasies of abuse involving children.

    An investigation by The Independent on Sunday found a series of websites that depict female-perpetrated child abuse as "natural, educational and enjoyable" for children."

    An excerpt from one website reads: "If you are a female child lover we want you to know there is nothing wrong with you. The biggest problem is the teachers, therapists, cops, clerics and parents who force their stale morality on the young people in their custody. For children, experiencing sexual pleasure is not damaging at all, they enjoy it ... just like we do."



    I know we've had several cases break in the last week or so involving women and I considered adding this to one of those threads. I think, however, that this needs a thread of it's own. I think women have certainly broken the glass ceiling of abuse.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 12-19-2009 at 03:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Silicon Hills
    Posts
    9,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-1839304.html

    "Thousands of women appear to be using the internet to share sexual fantasies of abuse involving children.

    An investigation by The Independent on Sunday found a series of websites that depict female-perpetrated child abuse as "natural, educational and enjoyable" for children."

    An excerpt from one website reads: "If you are a female child lover we want you to know there is nothing wrong with you. The biggest problem is the teachers, therapists, cops, clerics and parents who force their stale morality on the young people in their custody. For children, experiencing sexual pleasure is not damaging at all, they enjoy it ... just like we do."



    I know we've had several cases break in the last week or so involving women and I considered adding this to one of those threads. I think, however, that this needs a thread of it's own. I think women have certainly broken the glass ceiling of abuse.
    This is disgusting....just like a story I read yesterday about a young mom who was sexuallly assaulting her little boy & letting other freaks watch via webcam....her own son!! And it didn't indicate there was a sick b/f involved in it as we read so often -- just her!!

    I am not able to wrap my mind around them *promoting* this like those NAMBLA freaks.

    I'm really sick to my stomach now.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~



    Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    This is disgusting....just like a story I read yesterday about a young mom who was sexually assaulting her little boy & letting other freaks watch via webcam....her own son!! And it didn't indicate there was a sick b/f involved in it as we read so often -- just her!!

    I am not able to wrap my mind around them *promoting* this like those NAMBLA freaks.

    I'm really sick to my stomach now.
    Imo, they have been there all along hiding out like filthy cockroaches. They are just more bold now and have places to congregate on the internet.

    I am glad they are being exposed. Being exposed is the only way ALL of our abused children will have any justice for the horrible injustices done or being done to them.

    The rose colored glasses should have come off years and years ago. Imo society's children are in danger from both the male and female pedophile scum.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Does anyone have a good resource for profiling female sex offenders...especially predatory ones? I'm wondering if the internet is actually causing the numbers of female predators to increase due to the perceived privacy.

    What percentage of these women were abused as children? What percentage have some diagnosed mental illness? Did they start abusing as children and teens? They obviously are seeking child-focused careers, just like the guys. Are they also having children for the sole purpose of abuse? Are they gender-specific? Are they in relationships with partners who are clueless to the abuse?

    I'm very curious.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    This makes me want to puke. I mean for the mere simple fact that aren't we as women supposed to be nurturing, and trust worthy?

    What the he*l is worng with people?

    Profiling for these backward, creepy women? Man, who knows? There should be some source though. So essentially these women are in some MAMBLA orginization? For Lord's sake I hope they all just rot.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Does anyone have a good resource for profiling female sex offenders...especially predatory ones? I'm wondering if the internet is actually causing the numbers of female predators to increase due to the perceived privacy.

    What percentage of these women were abused as children? What percentage have some diagnosed mental illness? Did they start abusing as children and teens? They obviously are seeking child-focused careers, just like the guys. Are they also having children for the sole purpose of abuse? Are they gender-specific? Are they in relationships with partners who are clueless to the abuse?

    I'm very curious.
    I really think the stats are quite faulty since no one has really looked closely at the female predator. Imo society has assumed a female to be more trustworthy simply because they are a female. It has left them the best disguise of all. While we have dedicated so much of our time concentrating solely on the POS male predator the female has been allowed to go undetected.

    I don't have a particular link now but I did a lot of google searching during the Sandra Cantu case when it first happened.

    I remember one article I read it said if sexual abuse allegations were made against a female pedophile, 80% of the time the victims are not believed. So the statistics can never be correct when the female is believed and the child victims are not. Also I also read where the female has the same motivations and desires as a male pedophile. They pick vulnerable victims. They gain their trust, they shower them with attention, they groom them, they tell them that that it is ok and they are doing it out of love and women also like to inflict torturous rape upon their victims.

    IIRC, some of them do have abuse in their past done to them and then none never have had any at all so they fit the same profile of the male pedo imo. I don't think being sexually abused as a child is a perquisite to what makes these disgusting pieces of human waste do what they do. It is the need to fulfill their fantasies and make them real. They are as treacherous as the black widow that lures the male spider to their death imo.

    Melissa Huckaby may try the insanity defense but imo it isn't going to work for her if she does. Imo, she is just one of the vile sick and twisted people who craved perversion and Sandra paid the ultimate price for crossing paths with her.

    Child porn is a billion dollar industry the news channels have reported and we shouldn't fool ourselves into believing it is just the male that is interested in this brutalization. I hope that more and more of these women are exposed and I think they will be with many of them using their web-cams to show how they are raping and molesting babies and small children.

    I couldn't care less about any claiming of mental illness. It is not a defense for a male so I give it no weight with either gender. Their MOs are the same.

    Imo neither the male or female predator deserves to see daylight again once they have done their torturous deeds upon the most defenseless among us.

    I hope they all rot in hell from which they came imo.

    imo
    Last edited by oceanblueeyes; 12-19-2009 at 06:32 PM.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    This seems to be a good resource concerning abuse by women. I'm just starting to wade through it but I've been impressed, so far. Lots of links, too.

    http://whataboutwhenmomistheabuser.blogspot.com/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,908
    http://www.canadiancrc.com/Female_Se...awareness.aspx

    86% of the victims of female sexual predators aren't believed, so the crimes go unreported and don't get prosecuted.

    Considering these facts, arrest statistics for child sexual offenders by gender are meaningless.

    From "The Sexual Abuse by Women of Children and Teenagers"
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    These creatures are evil, and I hope the authorities infiltrate their internet sites and put them away from what they think is a society with stale morals.


  11. #11
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,170
    I am shocked and sickened by this!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Personally, I believe that the recent uptick of convictions of female rapists, abusers, and child porn purveyors just proves that sex offenders come in each gender, every race and/or ethnicity, every sexual orientation, every religion/denomination, every age (we've had the nine year old and the 100 year old recently), every profession, and every possible social standing. Also, notice that the same list applies to victims of this crime.

    This perversion knows no bounds and is an equal opportunity employer.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    This seems to be a good resource concerning abuse by women. I'm just starting to wade through it but I've been impressed, so far. Lots of links, too.

    http://whataboutwhenmomistheabuser.blogspot.com/
    There is a new post that has a biblio listing of research on female offenders and victims of female offenders.

    http://whataboutwhenmomistheabuser.b...r-victims.html

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    IMO, there needs to be much more public education about the fact that females can and do sexually abuse and trade in child porn. Even on WS, I've read many people say that they "only leave their children in the care of FEMALE relatives". Sadly, this in no way assures safety.

    You have to get to know people, ask around, trust your gut instincts, pay attention to red flags (even when they are not "convenient"), and develop excellent communication with your child. That's the only way to even come close to protecting our children. We can't raise a generation of children with fear. But we do need to be cautious.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3,027
    This is beyond sick, but it's necessary for people to understand this. A parent just can not trust other people, even relatives!
    It's not just the creepy Uncle or Grandpa you have to look out for, it's Auntie Jo and Granny Mary also

    VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 04:39 PM
  2. CANADA "It Could Of Been Me" Thirteen remarkable women share their stories
    By Patience in forum Western Canada's Highway of Tears
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 04:28 PM
  3. US 'worst' for online child abuse
    By opme in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 09:16 PM
  4. Angry women sue NY doctor for online dating lies
    By mysteriew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 07:49 PM