Is Ronald's sister Crystal C. living at 202 Green Lane?

nomoresorrow

Reaction score
I was doing a address search (again) to refresh my memory of the layout of HaLeigh's neighborhood and names of neighbors when Ronald's sister Crystal C's name appeared as currently residing at 202 Green Lane - phone number isn't listed. Was this already discussed? Did I miss it? If true, to say that I find it odd would be an understand - If true, IMO, I find it extremely disturbing. Any thoughts?

http://www.whitepages.com/10866/track/10126/search/FindNeighbors?search_id=60201332508364881480&element_id=0

I was doing a address search (again) to refresh my memory of the layout of HaLeigh's neighborhood and names of neighbors when Ronald's sister Crystal C's name appeared as currently residing at 202 Green Lane - phone number isn't listed. Was this already discussed? Did I miss it? If true, to say that I find it odd would be an understand - If true, IMO, I find it extremely disturbing. Any thoughts?

http://www.whitepages.com/10866/tra...s?search_id=60201332508364881480&element_id=0

I have one, and it's probably not very politically correct, so I'll just say "HOLY CRAP!"..........

Say what, and is that true fact?
WHY would she move there IF Ronald said he could never go back there?
Don't tell me they have had a family member move into that MH so someone Haleigh knows would be there IF and when she is returned? I'm not believing this...JMO

For some reason IIRC the last I had heard was a former searcher woman had moved there to 'feel closer to Haleigh'????

Crystal is 29
Ronald is 26

Maybe she had the "good credit" to obtain the house for Ron

For some reason IIRC the last I had heard was a former searcher woman had moved there to 'feel closer to Haleigh'????

I don't know that she is a former searcher.....

But, she is quite "hinky" in her motives.

All that begs the question as to why White Pages would show that Crystal Cummings is the resident currently living at 202 Green Lane.

and Ronald was merely a renter there; as I recall, several months behind on his rent payment. That detail can be found in previous Ron threads, I believe.

Say what, and is that true fact?
WHY would she move there IF Ronald said he could never go back there?
Don't tell me they have had a family member move into that MH so someone Haleigh knows would be there IF and when she is returned? I'm not believing this...JMO

That's the name provided using an address search (202 Green Lane...link above) Emeralgem.

I suppose it could be interpreted to mean whatever someone wants it to mean but my first thought was that there's no way that a woman w/kids would live in that home IF they truly believed that it had once been the target of a child abductor/predator... something stinks IMO.

JMHO -

That's correct passion but it's my understanding that she didn't end up staying there very long...

That's correct passion but it's my understanding that she didn't end up staying there very long...

nomoso, I must say, you woke my sleepy self up with this thread, lol.
Wowza.

Every week I say nothing, NOTHING would surprise me, but every week, something does.

dang - I don't know what to say about this twist, except

Good job sleuthing.. I'd have never thought to look up the address after all these months.

nomoso, I must say, you woke my sleepy self up with this thread, lol.
Wowza.

Every week I say nothing, NOTHING would surprise me, but every week, something does.

dang - I don't know what to say about this twist, except

Good job sleuthing.. I'd have never thought to look up the address after all these months.

lol, sorry to startle ya darlin! :innocent:

Sure makes you wonder how closely the local media is covering this story... JMHO -

I tried to look her up on Zaba Search, sometimes it gives when the record was created, but she isn't listed as Green Lane on that report.... She is listed on Intelius as living in Satsuma but they don't provide a street name.

You're right and she was interviewed by a local news station. As far as I know CC lives in another town.

To live there with a daughter no-less...

(BBM)

The strawberry blond child in a royal blue dress is bent over, picking up the flower petals.

Haleigh's aunt, Crystal Cummings said, "As my daughter and Haleigh were dropping the flowers, Haleigh would pick the petals up! She thought she needed to pick them up. My daughter said 'No. You have to drop them.' It was really cute."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=131857&provider=top

You're right and she was interviewed by a local news station. As far as I know CC lives in another town.

All I can tell you cajun is that that's what came up when I was doing a search this morning to refresh my memory of neighbors/neighborhood - I did not expect to see Crystal C's name listed at 202 Green Lane... The link is included above. I don't/didn't make this stuff up. JMHO -

A generic search for "Crystal Cummings" in Florida produced 7 results;
http://www.whitepages.com/10866/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_a&post_back=0&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=Crystal+&name=Cummings&where=Florida&localtime=survey

All I can tell you cajun is that that's what came up when I was doing a search this morning to refresh my memory of neighbors/neighborhood - I did not expect to see Crystal C's name listed at 202 Green Lane... The link is included above. I don't/didn't make this stuff up. JMHO -

A generic search for "Crystal Cummings" in Florida produced 7 results;
http://www.whitepages.com/10866/sea...&name=Cummings&where=Florida&localtime=survey

Isn't she married now and goes by a different last name?

Back in August, a woman named "JANE" had moved into the MH on Green Lane.

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cummings' home in Satsuma, the one she was taken from in Orlando, has sat empty since the night she disappeared.

However, earlier this months, a woman moved into it.

She wants to keep a low profile, so we'll call her Jane.

Jane told First Coast News she recognized the address and home when she was looking for places to live. She said the realtor also told her the house's history regarding a missing child.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/faith/news-article.aspx?storyid=144115&catid=295

I have to go finish up some Christmas shopping this afternoon. I'll check back in later. Just to clarify; I opened/titled the thread as such because I didn't know where to post/pose the question as it didn't seem to fit into any of the other thread topics. If the mod's feel that it's inappropriate; please remove. TY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back