788 users online (98 members and 690 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 583
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163

    Brittany Murphy Dies

    Brittany Murphy Dies

    The Fire Department reportedly received a call to the home that belonged to her husband. They immediately took her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where they pronounced her dead upon arrival.

    http://www.hollyscoop.com/brittany-m...?source=alerts
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  2. #2
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,170
    What a tragic loss. RIP Brittany
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Brittany Murphy Dies

    The Fire Department reportedly received a call to the home that belonged to her husband. They immediately took her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where they pronounced her dead upon arrival.

    http://www.hollyscoop.com/brittany-m...?source=alerts
    Wow. Cardiac arrest in someone so young? She lost a lot of weight since when she started out, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Brittany Murphy Dies
    <<<SNIP>>>
    We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

    Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

    Story developing ...

    http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/britta...ardiac-arrest/

    She was only 32 and she died of a cardiac arrest
    Last edited by songline; 12-20-2009 at 03:03 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Wow. Cardiac arrest in someone so young? She lost a lot of weight since when she started out, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
    Good thinking, I never thought of that, but I think we will hear much more soon.
    Yes only 32 years old; her husband must be beside himself.

    RIP BRITNEY
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,832
    Pretty widely known rumors that Brittany had a drug issue. Some sites opined that her husband did not curb the habit but accelerated it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Good thinking, I never thought of that, but I think we will hear much more soon.
    Yes only 32 years old; her husband must be beside himself.

    RIP BRITNEY
    While it does happen, it certainly isn't usual for someone that young to die from cardiac problems.
    I am sure we will find out soon enough what caused this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    Pretty widely known rumors that Brittany had a drug issue. Some sites opined that her husband did not curb the habit but accelerated it.
    Some people use drugs to maintain weight loss. She's denied drug use though.
    Last edited by jjenny; 12-20-2009 at 03:31 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,832
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Some people use drugs to maintain weight loss. She's denied drug use though.
    I know some use it to lose weight..some addicts also report the weight loss/keeping it off as a side benefit to the addiction. Just commenting on what is out there in the media and ether....well reported to be a large habit. We will see.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Wow, so young...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    What a shame, so talented.....and around the holidays makes it worse.
    Sympathies to her family and friends.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  12. #12
    One of the greatest performances I've ever heard was Brittany Murphy singing Queen's Somebody to Love in the movie Happy Feet.

    Here she is recording it.

    Rest in peace, Brittany, and thank you for the pleasure your talented singing and acting brought me.

    (ETA: Sorry. Apparently there was a copyright dispute and it's been removed.)
    Last edited by BeanE; 12-20-2009 at 03:55 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    I know some use it to lose weight..some addicts also report the weight loss/keeping it off as a side benefit to the addiction. Just commenting on what is out there in the media and ether....well reported to be a large habit. We will see.
    This makes me mad...this weight loss for many of the start is an obsession; to many are beginning to look like a waif instead of a woman. Even Angelina who was womanly is now looking like a waif.
    It is so sad - she was so young...
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Wow, what a shock. RIP and may the Lord comfort her family.


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,164
    Wow. That's a surprise, although she looks none too healthy in her recent pictures. I just saw a send-up of her on SNL the other week. Very sad.

    Reports were that she was recently fired from a movie she was working on for being too difficult. I wonder if that was code for drugs. Or maybe she was despondent after getting fired. http://perezhilton.com/?p=77839
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 12-20-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Brittany Murphy did not die of natural causes, lab report shows
    By Andel in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 12:37 PM
  2. Wendy Murphy
    By Zelda in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:28 PM
  3. Murphy's Justice
    By Peki51 in forum General Information & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 06:00 PM
  4. Marriage for Eddie Murphy and Mel B?
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 10:50 PM
  5. Brittany Murphy Is Reportedly Engaged
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 09:41 AM