Brittany Murphy Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tragic loss. RIP Brittany

Wow. Cardiac arrest in someone so young? She lost a lot of weight since when she started out, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
Good thinking, I never thought of that, but I think we will hear much more soon.
Yes only 32 years old; her husband must be beside himself. :(

RIP BRITNEY :beats:

Pretty widely known rumors that Brittany had a drug issue. Some sites opined that her husband did not curb the habit but accelerated it.

Good thinking, I never thought of that, but I think we will hear much more soon.
Yes only 32 years old; her husband must be beside himself. :(

RIP BRITNEY :beats:

While it does happen, it certainly isn't usual for someone that young to die from cardiac problems.
I am sure we will find out soon enough what caused this.

Pretty widely known rumors that Brittany had a drug issue. Some sites opined that her husband did not curb the habit but accelerated it.
Some people use drugs to maintain weight loss. She's denied drug use though.

Some people use drugs to maintain weight loss. She's denied drug use though.

I know some use it to lose weight..some addicts also report the weight loss/keeping it off as a side benefit to the addiction. Just commenting on what is out there in the media and ether....well reported to be a large habit. We will see.

What a shame, so talented.....and around the holidays makes it worse.
Sympathies to her family and friends.

One of the greatest performances I've ever heard was Brittany Murphy singing Queen's Somebody to Love in the movie Happy Feet.

Here she is recording it.

Rest in peace, Brittany, and thank you for the pleasure your talented singing and acting brought me.

(ETA: Sorry. Apparently there was a copyright dispute and it's been removed.)

I know some use it to lose weight..some addicts also report the weight loss/keeping it off as a side benefit to the addiction. Just commenting on what is out there in the media and ether....well reported to be a large habit. We will see.

This makes me mad...this weight loss for many of the start is an obsession; to many are beginning to look like a waif instead of a woman. Even Angelina who was womanly is now looking like a waif.
It is so sad - she was so young...
:(

Wow, what a shock. RIP and may the Lord comfort her family. :(

Wow. That's a surprise, although she looks none too healthy in her recent pictures. I just saw a send-up of her on SNL the other week. Very sad.

Reports were that she was recently fired from a movie she was working on for being too difficult. I wonder if that was code for drugs. Or maybe she was despondent after getting fired. http://perezhilton.com/?p=77839

RIP, Brittany. She was a beautiful, talented actress.

IMHO, when a person this young goes into cardiac arrest, it is usually a result of drug use and/or anorexia.

I really loved Brittany Murphy as an actress. So talented and beautiful and smart. She had a very close relationship with her mother. I pray for her and the rest of Brittany's family and friends.

One of the greatest performances I've ever heard was Brittany Murphy singing Queen's Somebody to Love in the movie Happy Feet.

Here she is recording it.

Rest in peace, Brittany, and thank you for the pleasure your talented singing and acting brought me.

(ETA: Sorry. Apparently there was a copyright dispute and it's been removed.)

Here's a video that still works. I agree that it's wonderful.

Happy Feet: Somebody to Love en Yahoo! Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member