1219 users online (199 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PattyG! What would we do without you?

Thanks to PattyG and her incredible dedication to the forum.
    Her videos, transcripts, reference library and generally keeping us organized has been a Godsend.
    I was looking up some interviews the other day and there is no way I could have found what I was looking for if Patty hadn't put it all together for us.

Thank you Patty.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-20-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks PattyG for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Gandhi

PattyG amazes and awes me. Thank you!
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

PattyG, you answered every question I ever asked in LIST questions and answers, and thank you so much!

also, I am in the UK and need you and your youtube channel have been my lifesaver!

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    I first found Patty through my searches on youtube.
    When I joined WS, it didn't take me long to get excited because I had figured out she was the same person I had gone to for so much throughout the case!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Patty

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Yes indeed, where would we be without Patty G.! You have provided a very valuable resource with your amazing video vault, not only to Caylee's case but to so many others we here at WS follow. Thank you so much for your dedication, your wonderful insight, and your presence here at WS. You're one in a million!

Merry Christmas friend!

Love, love , love your commentary too. It always keeps me in stitches!

It's wonderful to know, if you missed something, Patty G., has it posted ASAP.

Thanks for always being on top of everything.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

There is no one like her! she is a natural "archivist" ---! I know that administrative type jobs like that are often considered thankless--BUT!... consider yourself thanked, PattyG (with sincerity)!!

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Yes indeed, where would we be without Patty G.! You have provided a very valuable resource with your amazing video vault, not only to Caylee's case but to so many others we here at WS follow. Thank you so much for your dedication, your wonderful insight, and your presence here at WS. You're one in a million!
    I have to say when we all went searching for the mysterious door bell I realized just how much I love you!!
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

I appreciate you too, PattyG. You're the best!

My sincere thanks to you Patty. Everytime I am here and someone asks where they can find this or that video BAM there you are! Happy Holidays to all here a WS!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I would like to add my sincere thanks to Patty as well.

Patty thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and persistence. You are a gem.

Soon after joining WS, I found out I didn't have to miss anything if I couldn't watch it on TV, Patty G would be there.

Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast