PattyG! What would we do without you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to PattyG and her incredible dedication to the forum.
Her videos, transcripts, reference library and generally keeping us organized has been a Godsend.
I was looking up some interviews the other day and there is no way I could have found what I was looking for if Patty hadn't put it all together for us.

Thank you Patty. :blowkiss:

PattyG, you answered every question I ever asked in LIST questions and answers, and thank you so much!

also, I am in the UK and need you and your youtube channel have been my lifesaver!

I first found Patty through my searches on youtube.
When I joined WS, it didn't take me long to get excited because I had figured out she was the same person I had gone to for so much throughout the case!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Patty :angel:

Yes indeed, where would we be without Patty G.! You have provided a very valuable resource with your amazing video vault, not only to Caylee's case but to so many others we here at WS follow. Thank you so much for your dedication, your wonderful insight, and your presence here at WS. You're one in a million!:blowkiss:

It's wonderful to know, if you missed something, Patty G., has it posted ASAP.

Thanks for always being on top of everything.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

There is no one like her! she is a natural "archivist" ---! I know that administrative type jobs like that are often considered thankless--BUT!... consider yourself thanked, PattyG (with sincerity)!!

Yes indeed, where would we be without Patty G.! You have provided a very valuable resource with your amazing video vault, not only to Caylee's case but to so many others we here at WS follow. Thank you so much for your dedication, your wonderful insight, and your presence here at WS. You're one in a million!:blowkiss:

I have to say when we all went searching for the mysterious door bell I realized just how much I love you!! :innocent:

I appreciate you too, PattyG. You're the best!:blowkiss:

My sincere thanks to you Patty. Everytime I am here and someone asks where they can find this or that video BAM there you are! Happy Holidays to all here a WS!

I would like to add my sincere thanks to Patty as well.

Patty thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and persistence. You are a gem.

Soon after joining WS, I found out I didn't have to miss anything if I couldn't watch it on TV, Patty G would be there.

Thank you so much! :blowkiss:

You are so very appreciated, PattyG!! oxoxoxox

thankspatty.png

Where would we be without PattyG? Probably up sh*ts creek trying to find info we need!

Love ya PattyG,you are greatly appreciated!

PattyG

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank You.

:woohoo:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics