1073 users online (232 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Forensic Astrology - SUSAN POWELL, missing West Valley,UT

I would like to ask to Susan Powell 28 missing from her home in West Valley City, UTAH last Sunday evening, Dec.6,2009.
    UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I am looking for Susan/Josh birthdates and birth places.

passionflower, what's most needed is the time she disappeared from her home. If that can't be determined, a time when she was seen near that.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 12-21-2009 at 08:39 AM.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Thanks, no time frame yet.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 12-21-2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: move to dedicated thread
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Susan Powell - missing 12/6/09 West Valley City, Utah

Tuba, the last time someone other than her hubby saw her was at dinner on Sunday night at 1630
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 12-21-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: move to dedicated thread

Susan Powell missing Utah Mother, Last Seen 4:30 dinner

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...astSeen001.jpg

On the main forum, the Last Seen times are all over the board. The time we have here at Astro conforms to her not feeling well & going to lie down according to her husband. The chart certainly depicts activity, in fact activity that upsets overall circumstances because the Moon is always 6 Houses after a House she upsets.

That there was quarreling is sure and that was not reported. Additional to the Moon-Mars activity described under the chart, out of bounds Mercury rules the ASC and is conjunct Pluto in H. 8 square Saturn in H. 5. Squares always reveal conflict and confrontation. There is no square harsher than Saturn square Pluto.

Venus not only comes out of a House governing what goes on behind the scenes but out of a secret intercept. Moments before the time of this horoscope, Venus was exposed because she was at the cusp of a 6° Seventh House then (the ASC was 6° before it became 8:06 II). Accusations and denials flew back and forth.

Uranus is in the H. of circumstance and friends and a source of trouble due to its degree = south node degree but Part of Fortune is also in the Sign of Aquarius, natural zodiac H. 11 and allied to friendships that are now overturned. This is a most unpleasant chart for a Sunday dinner party.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 12-21-2009 at 08:51 AM.

TUBA,
    Once again Thankyou.
    I was afraid of the moon signs with Saturn, Mercury & Pluto.
    How sad to be true even before the charts.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Arrow susan powell missing Utah mother

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post

On the main forum, the Last Seen times are all over the board. The time we have here at Astro conforms to her not feeling well & going to lie down according to her husband. The chart certainly depicts activity, in fact activity that upsets overall circumstances because the Moon is always 6 Houses after a House she upsets.

That there was quarreling is sure and that was not reported. Additional to the Moon-Mars activity described under the chart, out of bounds Mercury rules the ASC and is conjunct Pluto in H. 8 square Saturn in H. 5. Squares always reveal conflict and confrontation. There is no square harsher than Saturn square Pluto.

Venus not only comes out of a House governing what goes on behind the scenes but out of a secret intercept. Moments before the time of this horoscope, Venus was exposed because she was at the cusp of a 6° Seventh House then (the ASC was 6° before it became 8:06 II). Accusations and denials flew back and forth.

Uranus is in the H. of circumstance and friends and a source of trouble due to its degree = south node degree but Part of Fortune is also in the Sign of Aquarius, natural zodiac H. 11 and allied to friendships that are now overturned. This is a most unpleasant chart for a Sunday dinner party.
    watch this interview with the friend that was at dinner Tuba! Interesting. Susan has a friend over for dinner and to help her on a crochet project and all of a sudden gets completely tired during the help her friend has come over to provide and asks if the friend minds if she lays down. AFTER she lays down Josh tells the woman (not the mother mind you) that he is taking his boys out sledding.

Could she have been poisoned/drugged/sedated? Do you see that in the chart?

Was there premeditation evident/in play during that dinner time? How about secrecy/ plans being made?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9029772&autostart=y

when you click on this link in the video box make sure you click on interview with powell neighbor

susan powell missing Utah mother

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9029772&autostart=y

also Tuba, if you watch the main story video the reporter states that this woman was the last person to see susan (other than he who has lawyered up with big bad attorney); so this would be the last seen time frame. She allegedly spent several hours there... so with an arrival of 1630 she was there until around 1830ish

ksl is saying that at five o'clock they will have the last thing that susan said to her friend that was over to crochet that night. I will post it when it comes available

Yes, drugging is a possibility. The aspect Mars opposite Neptune is certainly there and the partner, Jupiter, is conjunct the aspect.

As to planning and premeditation, that will take some investigation. I will look into that.

thank you Tuba

What I have seen in the chart is that, if drugging was used, it was planned because Neptune rules the Piscean H. of planning and Neptune opposite Mars is the signature of harm via drugs. The husband's House has a fiery and violent star, Antares conjunct, using the 4:30 p.m. time when the friend arrived. We can't be too confident of the time though until the facts settle out but the drugging aspect is there no matter what time we use that day. Not as a certainty but as a temptation during hostilities. I think the four thirty hour is revealing.

The emotions of the husband look far more like fear and a realisation of what he has done that they look like a lost man who's in grief. His evasiveness also creates a guilty impression.

BBM violent?? quarrel? around 6:30????
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Missing Person Susan Powell

passionflower, have you had any luck locating a birth date for Susan Powell? I spent a lot of time on that yesterday because the Last Seen time is in question. For some reason, the DOB which is usually published when someone goes missing, is nowhere to be found.

passionflower, have you had any luck locating a birth date for Susan Powell? I spent a lot of time on that yesterday because the Last Seen time is in question. For some reason, the DOB which is usually published when someone goes missing, is nowhere to be found.
    I have not been searching for her dob.
    But she is a Mormon and the church
    has one of the best geneaology databases around.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

I will ask around and search again for DOB
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast