Forensic Astrology - SUSAN POWELL, missing West Valley,UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
Tuba, the last time someone other than her hubby saw her was at dinner on Sunday night at 1630

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SPowellLastSeen001.jpg

On the main forum, the Last Seen times are all over the board. The time we have here at Astro conforms to her not feeling well & going to lie down according to her husband. The chart certainly depicts activity, in fact activity that upsets overall circumstances because the Moon is always 6 Houses after a House she upsets.

That there was quarreling is sure and that was not reported. Additional to the Moon-Mars activity described under the chart, out of bounds Mercury rules the ASC and is conjunct Pluto in H. 8 square Saturn in H. 5. Squares always reveal conflict and confrontation. There is no square harsher than Saturn square Pluto.

Venus not only comes out of a House governing what goes on behind the scenes but out of a secret intercept. Moments before the time of this horoscope, Venus was exposed because she was at the cusp of a 6° Seventh House then (the ASC was 6° before it became 8:06 II). Accusations and denials flew back and forth.

Uranus is in the H. of circumstance and friends and a source of trouble due to its degree = south node degree but Part of Fortune is also in the Sign of Aquarius, natural zodiac H. 11 and allied to friendships that are now overturned. This is a most unpleasant chart for a Sunday dinner party.

TUBA,
Once again Thankyou.
I was afraid of the moon signs with Saturn, Mercury & Pluto.
How sad to be true even before the charts.

On the main forum, the Last Seen times are all over the board. The time we have here at Astro conforms to her not feeling well & going to lie down according to her husband. The chart certainly depicts activity, in fact activity that upsets overall circumstances because the Moon is always 6 Houses after a House she upsets.

That there was quarreling is sure and that was not reported. Additional to the Moon-Mars activity described under the chart, out of bounds Mercury rules the ASC and is conjunct Pluto in H. 8 square Saturn in H. 5. Squares always reveal conflict and confrontation. There is no square harsher than Saturn square Pluto.

Venus not only comes out of a House governing what goes on behind the scenes but out of a secret intercept. Moments before the time of this horoscope, Venus was exposed because she was at the cusp of a 6° Seventh House then (the ASC was 6° before it became 8:06 II). Accusations and denials flew back and forth.

Uranus is in the H. of circumstance and friends and a source of trouble due to its degree = south node degree but Part of Fortune is also in the Sign of Aquarius, natural zodiac H. 11 and allied to friendships that are now overturned. This is a most unpleasant chart for a Sunday dinner party.

watch this interview with the friend that was at dinner Tuba! Interesting. Susan has a friend over for dinner and to help her on a crochet project and all of a sudden gets completely tired during the help her friend has come over to provide and asks if the friend minds if she lays down. AFTER she lays down Josh tells the woman (not the mother mind you) that he is taking his boys out sledding.

Could she have been poisoned/drugged/sedated? Do you see that in the chart?

Was there premeditation evident/in play during that dinner time? How about secrecy/ plans being made?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9029772&autostart=y

when you click on this link in the video box make sure you click on interview with powell neighbor

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9029772&autostart=y

also Tuba, if you watch the main story video the reporter states that this woman was the last person to see susan (other than he who has lawyered up with big bad attorney); so this would be the last seen time frame. She allegedly spent several hours there... so with an arrival of 1630 she was there until around 1830ish

ksl is saying that at five o'clock they will have the last thing that susan said to her friend that was over to crochet that night. I will post it when it comes available

Yes, drugging is a possibility. The aspect Mars opposite Neptune is certainly there and the partner, Jupiter, is conjunct the aspect.

As to planning and premeditation, that will take some investigation. I will look into that.

What I have seen in the chart is that, if drugging was used, it was planned because Neptune rules the Piscean H. of planning and Neptune opposite Mars is the signature of harm via drugs. The husband's House has a fiery and violent star, Antares conjunct, using the 4:30 p.m. time when the friend arrived. We can't be too confident of the time though until the facts settle out but the drugging aspect is there no matter what time we use that day. Not as a certainty but as a temptation during hostilities. I think the four thirty hour is revealing.

The emotions of the husband look far more like fear and a realisation of what he has done that they look like a lost man who's in grief. His evasiveness also creates a guilty impression.

BBM violent?? quarrel? around 6:30????

passionflower, have you had any luck locating a birth date for Susan Powell? I spent a lot of time on that yesterday because the Last Seen time is in question. For some reason, the DOB which is usually published when someone goes missing, is nowhere to be found.

passionflower, have you had any luck locating a birth date for Susan Powell? I spent a lot of time on that yesterday because the Last Seen time is in question. For some reason, the DOB which is usually published when someone goes missing, is nowhere to be found.

I have not been searching for her dob.
But she is a Mormon and the church
has one of the best geneaology databases around.

Susan's date and place of birth were just given in the press conference, in case you astros don't have them. Susan was born on Oct 16, 1981 in Alamagordo, New Mexico.

Thanks for everything you guys with these extraordinary talents do! :)

dang Tuba.. I hope you are on here tonight to see Susan's birthdate so you can do a natal! The things I bolded... could they be possible event charts?

Here is the link to the family presser from today in which the birthdate and other background was given: (thank you PattyG)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4576441&postcount=689"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread # 2[/ame]

In a nutshell: her birthdate is 16 October 1981 and she was born in Alamo Gordo, New Mexico.

In 1991 the family moved to Washington State

She graduated from Highschool in the year 2000.

She met Josh thru the church (he has family in the Washington area) at singles ward

April 6, 2001 they were married in the LDS temple

They moved to Salt Lake City, WVC, five years ago

Susan was previously a hairdresser which she loved. She graduated from college right before they moved to SLC

She has two sons: Charlie, 4 and Braden 2

Josh works as an IT person for a trucking company

Mr. Cox got the call that Susan was missing Monday morning seven december

Josh returned home five pm on december seven

they spoke on the eighth of december

he saw Josh at a prayer breakfast on satureday 12 December

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4578768&postcount=147"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread #3[/ame]

yesterday there was a concurrent search at the powell home with the family presser.

LE was there from 1330 to 1600 and took swabs of a window sill and porch steps and brown bags of items.

Any way to tell with the time above if they found anything?

Police ascertained the four year old son confirmed the father indeed took the boys on a late-night camping trip. News articles stated they left sometime between midnight and 12:30 am on Monday, December 7, 2009.

The husband alleged he last saw his wife 'around midnight'. I cast the chart for 12:05 am, despite suspicions he was lying through his teeth....

Whether this was a true Last Seen time or a fabrication, I still found the chart compelling enough to make this post.

SusanPowellLastSeen.gif

All four angles are mutable, suggesting all was in flux at the reported time, and changes were in the offing.

We find Lord 1 MERCURY (Husband) at home in the 4th House exactly conjunct PLUTO of complications (not to mention crime...) and not far from the Part of MisFortune. Both are square SATURN and sesquiquadrate MARS. You may recall SATURN in the 1st House 'destroys the question' (Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson). This is a dire testimony for the question behind the chart: Is the Missing Person Dead or Alive?

Interestingly, the MARS/SATURN (brutality, cruelty) midpoint at 11 Virgo is partile trine the Part of Death in the 12:30 am chart (11:04 Taurus, not shown) --- the time the father & boys supposedly left for their camping trip. Additonally, the antiscion of this chart's MARS also equals the 12:30 am chart's Part of DEATH --- 11 Taurus.

The NODES are posited in the 22nd degree of Capricorn/Cancer. In that same degree we find the MOON, URANUS and the Part of MARRIAGE, giving a chilling sense of a catastrophe/tragedy/fatality involving the wife.

JUNO, the marriage Asteroid supplies additional confirmation: at 26 Pisces, JUNO is inconjunct (150 degrees) from TORO (brutality) and the MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rage/murder).

The MARS/URANUS midpoint (sudden violence) is partile conjunct Susan's natal (sunrise) MOON, 05 Gemini. The Midheaven of this chart, 12 Gemini, is partile conjunct Susan's Solar Arc 8th House (death) cusp.

As Tuba previously pointed out when discussing the 12/6/09 4:30 pm chart, MARS opposes NEPTUNE, suggesting prior poisoning or drugging occurred. That aspect is evident in this chart as well.

FATALITY at 02 Cancer partile opposes the MERCURY/PLUTO conjunction. The opposition is an awareness aspect. The fatality was caused by the husband (MERCURY, Lord 1).

The probability of fatality is further shown by the Part of MURDER at 15:35 Sagittarius in partile conjunction with the SUN, which is the general significator of husbands. The murder occurred at home (SUN in 4th House) and the body was hidden (MOON in 12th House of Secrets/Misfortune/Woe).

In addition to the MOON, Susan is symbolized by Lord 7, JUPITER. In this chart we find JUPITER at 21 Aquarius in critical degree partile conjunct CHIRON in the turned 12th House of Misfortune/Sorrow/Woe, again confirming she is in very bad shape (if not dead) and hidden.

Notice JUPITER conj. CHIRON opposes MARS conj. MOON, crossed by MARS/NEPTUNE midpoint at 21 Taurus opposed Susan's Secondary Progressed SUN 21 Scorpio ---- a Fixed Grand Cross suggesting violence, drugging/poisoning resulting in death.

It would not surprise me if the forensic evidence collected during searches of the home results in the husband's arrest on suspicion of murder. On that note, if anyone comes across his birth data, I would like to give it a look.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members