1027 users online (184 members and 843 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Level 3 sex offender tries to kidnap baby

Here we go again. Two Level 3 RSO's in one day attempt kidnappings.

William Tappy was a former school bus driver. This creep did a mere 3 and a half years a decade ago after attacking a 14 year old wheelchair bound girl on his bus. Tappy was also charged prior to a sexual assault on a woman in her 50's.

O.K. we get it. So, now a family getting ready for an outting almost have their child kidnapped by this deviant. The couple in Cohoes, New York had their 21 month old in the car seat as briefly they did something in the garage. This is on their own property when this freak jumps in the car and tries to take off with the baby. The mother jumped in the passenger side as Tappy was trying to put the car in reverse and take the baby.

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...3202305126.txt

Angry Ignored halloween rules 2006

This cocky MO*O gave an interview when back in 2006 he ignored the rules for RSO's at Halloween.

Glad to see his wife was cool with it as well. Good ol' child molesting Tappy said he was keeping his nice Halloween decorations up. He wouldn't answer the door to the kids, but his wife Eileen sure would and give out the candy too.

In 2006 he was off parole already and being a real smart a*s after assaulting a little girl with cerebal palsy? Oh Mrs. Tappy said they had nothing to hide and they wouldn't live in a hole like a rat.

Lady three years later your creepy old man attempts to abduct a 21 month old child? This all makes me sick, sick, sick! Looks like this happy couple has a nice home too with nice decorations. Kepp his old a*s locked up!

http://www.wten.com/global/story.asp?S=5588138

Thank God the mother of the 21 month old was so quick to act! What a shock that must have been.

I cringe to think what this deviant would have done to that baby. Ugh.

I hope this piece of filth will finally be locked up for good, and never again is free to walk the streets. He makes me sick.

And, what is with these women who stay married to these sexual predators that prey on children? I just don't understand that at all.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post

And, what is with these women who stay married to these sexual predators that prey on children? I just don't understand that at all.
    That's what I'd like to know, SM. That boils my blood even more. No doubt it's for a billion different reasons. What gets me the most is the wife is cocky. By the way she spoke in that interview it's like she might as well come out and blame the victim. She should go live like a rat in a hole. Like, lady look what he did this time. Now what?

I know, SM. Thank goodness for the speed of a mom. The strength of a mother.

Just was wondering what happened to this guy.

I don't even see where he had a trial or anything.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

He's in jail. However the crime listed is for the attack on the woman.

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/S...fenderid=19124

these level 3's need to be put to death, that is the only "cure"

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Just was wondering what happened to this guy.

I don't even see where he had a trial or anything.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

He's in jail. However the crime listed is for the attack on the woman.

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/S...fenderid=19124
    Hm, his address is listed as the jail but his sentence is listed as 1 year probation for that attack in the March 2004 conviction (sentence ending March 16, 2005).

I'd guess the creeper is currently out creeping around on bail for the kidnapping attempt, still awaiting trial. Those poor parents are waiting ages to get this guy locked up!