Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    My last google alert said that LE was going to 'scale back' the investigation over the holidays!
    and family asking for 'acts of kindness'..........

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top...8JXV6PYww.cspx
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Clint VanZandt profiler on the Today Show.
    And Joshy boy covering son's mouth at the Washington vigil.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...84653#34521134
    Last edited by omegagal; 12-24-2009 at 06:44 PM.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to omegagal For This Useful Post:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14066301?source=rss

Police, forensics teams work around the clock to find Susan Powell

As the family and friends of missing woman Susan Powell pray for her safe return, police officers and lab technicians are pressing for clues about where she may be.

Detectives at the West Valley City Police Department have been putting in hundreds of hours to figure out what happened to the 28-year-old mother of two who has been missing since Dec. 7.

...................................snip........... ..........................

The average turn-around time to get results on bloodwork and stain identification is two weeks, and for DNA analysis it's another 30 to 45 days, he said.

Some cases get pushed through as "rush" cases, meaning they take a top priority and can get completed sooner, but Henry doesn't have an average turn-around time for priority cases.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post

Oh, not to mention in one of his interviews, when he talked about going camping and having smores with the boys, he said "in the morning." Who in their right mind would give a 2 and 4 yo smores for breakfast?

JMHO
    fran
    ??The same Father who feeds them pancakes and eggs for dinner??

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MysteryAddict For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    My last google alert said that LE was going to 'scale back' the investigation over the holidays!
    and family asking for 'acts of kindness'..........

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top...8JXV6PYww.cspx
    Well, that's odd. I guess they know she's already passed. And what acts of kindness? Giving homeless people money type of acts of kindness, or help us find our daughter acts of kindness.

hmmmmmm....

Mel

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Josh told the Owings lady around 5pm that he was taking the boys sledding & then going to get something to eat...a neighbor saw him back at the house @ 8:30pm....I haven't read there were eyewitnesses that saw them sledding, or saw the boys leave w/ him when he said he was taking them sledding....so Josh saying he was taking them sledding is what we "know" for the time being.
    Thanks for providing the clarification, Texas Mist. The sledding earlier in the night would be enough activity for a 4 and 2 yr old, then later when children are definitely tired and sleeping he says he takes them camping? Also, the kids must have had dinner, but Josh says they were going to get more to eat later. Okay, but it sure sounds hinky.

Wondering what was really going on when Josh left the house the first time. Did he drug Susan at dinner and was waiting for her to expire? Was she deceased when he got back at 8:30 p.m.? Was he out preparing a spot? Where were the two boys?

Yes, I'm with all of you in that the answers Joshy gave do not make sense to a logical person trying to give him the benefit of doubt. Nothing Josh has said makes sense! His actions make no sense! His stupid blue cap camera interview has made many of us want to vomit watching him fumble through his lies. Now, we are waiting for Joshy to have a nice, warm, loving holiday with his two motherless sons with hopes the guilt will eat away at him and he'll confess. Yuck. Joshy needs a nice holiday then maybe he'll really cry.

Beautiful Susan, we have heard your cries for Justice, and it is coming.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynV View Post
    That's what I want for Christmas, a perp walk and a court order giving the kids to HER family until they find out who knew what, when and who helped.
    I had this thought that could fix his goose. If I were Susan's parents, I'd file for custody of the two boys, on the grounds that Josh has recklessly endangered the two grandsons. Proof? Josh's own claims:
    • Taking the boys sledding at night -- not safe, esp for toddlers
    • Taking them out "camping" in the middle of the night, during inclement weather and risking getting stranded in the middle of the Pony Express Trail

Let him answer to this in court, it might make him offer some info too -- he has to either counter the points above with what he was REALLY doing, and/or give more details to "prove" he wasn't endangering the boys, and who knows, he might inadvertently give up some info that helps the investigators (he's not that bright).

If he dummies up, Susan's parents should prevail -- what reasonable judge would think this was okay for a two and four year old?

Just sayin...

Skymom

Even if I didn't KNOW he murdered Susan, I'd be pizzed that he was so critical of his wife and yet HE takes those young babies "camping" on a night like that?
    Last edited by Kimster; 12-24-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: got a bit harsh. Sorry, Hoppy.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

The latest google alert, People.com
    neighbors calling Josh a CRACKPOT..........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
    Actually, I think the sledding in the dark thing makes perfect sense...

...when you compare it to going camping at 12:30 AM.

I mean, if we're grading on a curve.
    LOL, you're right. If you would have to choose one of the two, I guess sledding in the dark beats camping in zero degree weather in a snow blizzard.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

I am now totally believing, because this is so blatant, something else is at work.

Really, this is bizarre. Anyone else would be locked up by now -- and absolutely would have been followed in the rental car.

Please, God - something is so wrong, and only YOU can change it.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    The latest google alert, People.com
    neighbors calling Josh a CRACKPOT..........
    BBM... Understatement of the week.... hehehe

As far as Jovanna and Kiirsi, I think that they both have crucial knowledge, but are not giving it up- mainly because they have been giving 'it' up to Josh for a while now, and are both either infatuated with him enough to lie or brainwashed enough to follow his orders...

I think that Josh and Jovanna are behind the final meal and what happened to Susan that night....

I think that the kids were taken to Kiirsi that night for her to watch them while JoVanna and Josh cleaned up the house (when he left for about 5pm to 8:30 pm)....

I think that Josh took Susan's body and dumped it in a location that is relatively close distance wise, but would take some real effort and time to get to (abandoned well or mine shaft). Using a sled to transport Susan could explain the chapped top of the hands (hands would be closed around a rope or bar used to pull/push the sleigh) since he would have probably had to remove gloves at some point to get extra grip around the rope/bar....

I think that Josh did NOT plan to be gone as long as he was, and by the time he realized his situation, he could not get to a signal coverage area in time to call out of work, hence why he did not call....

ANd I really wouldnt put it past either Jovanna or Kiirsi to be the one to crack under the pressure and spill the beans...

FWIW
    God Grant me the serenity to accept those things which I cannot change, the strength to change those things which I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past; there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eeyorelrn For This Useful Post:

Hmmm - I don't know the history of crimes in Utah -- is there a difference if it involves LDS? Maybe that needs to be looked into.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to what about this? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eeyorelrn View Post
    BBM... Understatement of the week.... hehehe

As far as . . .

I think that Josh took Susan's body and dumped it in a location that is relatively close distance wise, but would take some real effort and time to get to (abandoned well or mine shaft). Using a sled to transport Susan could explain the chapped top of the hands (hands would be closed around a rope or bar used to pull/push the sleigh) since he would have probably had to remove gloves at some point to get extra grip around the rope/bar....

FWIW

Was he walking and pulling the sled with the body on it, but kept loosing his grip of the rope? It is so sad to imagine anyway it happened, isn't it? His chapped red hands are telling us something though. Was that after the rental car trip? Or at the initial blue cap interview?
    Last edited by Curious Me; 12-25-2009 at 02:35 AM. Reason: grammar

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Wanted to check in again quickly tonight just to see if there were any devts The chapped hands were noticed by neighbor TimP after JP returned from the second trip, taken in the rental car.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast