Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,083 of 1083

Thread: UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Just the title itself: The Dark Side of the Search for Susan Powell, is more interesting that the blog itself. The posting itself was so boring it was actually painful to read through it. Where in her blog is the Dark Side? Anyone? She posts about why she is still friendly with Josh and complains about getting so many insulting and threatening mean posts and unless that is the Dark Side, I don't get the title. the wording Dark Side doesn't define anything about Susan missing IMO.
    I do not understand the dark side either
    In Twilight isn't it about vampires and the moon?
    I haven't seen any of it.
    and why show a patch of 'knitting' on the article???
    I just DO NOT get it at all...........anyone that does, can you tell me
    what it has to do with finding SUSAN?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by what about this? View Post
    Just throwing that out there. Is there something wrong with that?
    This is apropos...?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

"I'll put it this way: I certainly wouldn't want her behind me in a knife fight." -- me

Email me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:

Please let's try to steer clear of the religious side of this case. I do believe it was a factor in Susan's decision to stay as long as she did, but only in terms of Christian beliefs, and that could be said of many religions.

I don't profess to understand Kiirsi's position in all of this, but to claim that Susan may have been abducted is a bit of a stretch for me. It just doesn't make any sense, particularly in light of Josh's behavior. I don't necessarily believe she's involved, directly. But some of what she's said is suspicious, IMO.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Below is a link to a map showing State Road 73. A is where I turned on to SR73. B is Ophir and C is Simpson Springs Campground. I didn't go as far as the campground as I turned on the road that took me home. I only went about three miles into Ophir Canyon because the road was very icy and had more snow the further up I went. I was just me and two little dogs, cell service is spotty and it's a mile from a farm. I hope the links work for y'all. One positive is there were people out in the dessert 4 wheeling. Maybe someone will come across something. ETA: the snow you see has been like that for six weeks. So it would have been like that and snowing if Josh went out there. Bad conditions.
    DEFINITELY, a place not to venture during the midnight hours.

Too dark, too cold, too hard to follow roads without 4x4 traction.

He said he went there that night, but I doubt it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lipin One For This Useful Post:

What are Josh's plans now? No job, no wife, soon to be no home. Is he planning to live with his father for a long length of time? Is he going to be looking for a new wife who can take care of the kids while working a job to support them all?
    Does he have any more plans of sending out magnets with his picture on them?

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vegas Bride For This Useful Post:

My question is, if Josh did it, who may have helped him and how? Was he on a time line to meet up with someone, and that's why he had to leave the fans going?

Yeah, I think Kiirsi is saying look at her knitting, but not for Susan, but I chalk it up to she wasn't a close enough friend and she likes being on tv. No, I'm more interested in who would want to help Josh and get rid of Susan. Who would? Or maybe Josh was on his own?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Please contine here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4624880#post4624880"]UT-Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City; thread #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I do think that Susan probably felt very torn. She instinctively feared Josh's unhealthy need to control and dominate. I believe that God gives us the ability to know when danger is near, but Susan may have felt pressured by other well-meaning church members or family to "think positively"' or ignore her instinct.

Learning to discern irrational fear from God-given instinct is a gift. I think Susan was struggling to learn, but Josh snapped before she had the confidence to act upon her good instincts.
    "The Gift Of Fear" by Gavin de Becker.

A book I have bought for every woman I know.

From Wiki: "The book provides strategies to help readers avoid trauma and violence by teaching them various warning signs and precursors to violence."

de Beckerís company has been employed by various government agencies to predict and prevent violence.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen Anne RN For This Useful Post:

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344