Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Blood on nightshirt - are there photos?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5

    Blood on nightshirt - are there photos?

    Hi this is my first post. I am still trying to wade through the info on this case, but it is hard going. Ive heard mention of cast off blood on the back of Darlie's nightshirt, but I have been unable to find any photos of it. Do they exist, as I would really like to see this, as I would think that is pretty damning evidence IMO.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtoknow View Post
    Hi this is my first post. I am still trying to wade through the info on this case, but it is hard going. Ive heard mention of cast off blood on the back of Darlie's nightshirt, but I have been unable to find any photos of it. Do they exist, as I would really like to see this, as I would think that is pretty damning evidence IMO.

    Thanks in advance.
    Oh gee, I don't know. There may be something at the www.justicefordarlie.net in the Galleries section. There are CS photos there but maybe not the blood, they tend to stay away from anything that incriminates her. However, there are a lot of media spots on that site, the ususal primetime crime scene shows, 20/20, 48 hours, american justice, etc.

    The CS photos are graphic so be warned, graphic photos of the two dead boys.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtoknow View Post
    Hi this is my first post. I am still trying to wade through the info on this case, but it is hard going. Ive heard mention of cast off blood on the back of Darlie's nightshirt, but I have been unable to find any photos of it. Do they exist, as I would really like to see this, as I would think that is pretty damning evidence IMO.

    Thanks in advance.
    I gave my book to another member years ago and can't remember who it was. The book has the crime scene photos in it and I remember a nightgown being in the photos. I think the book was called media tried and justice denied, maybe that's the name? I remember the book being written poorly but it had good information

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks for your replies.

    I have seen CS photos on one of Darlie's sites, and there is a photo of the nightshirt, but it looks to me as if it is the front of it, there is a large amount of blood on it, as if it came from her neck injury. I will go back and have another look though. I agree, it looks to me like they may keep some stuff off these sites if it doesn't jive with her innocence claim. There are like a gazillion pictures of Darlies cut neck and arm, and her lying in her hospital bed, compared with the actual scene of the crime, and half the time I don't even know what I am supposed to be looking at it as there is no description under the photo!!! Hmmmmm......
    Last edited by ineedtoknow; 12-26-2009 at 06:18 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtoknow View Post
    Thanks for your replies.

    I have seen CS photos on one of Darlie's sites, and there is a photo of the nightshirt, but it looks to me as if it is the front of it, there is a large amount of blood on it, as if it came from her neck injury. I will go back and have another look though. I agree, it looks to me like they may keep some stuff off these sites if it doesn't jive with her innocence claim. There are like a gazillion pictures of Darlies cut neck and arm, and her lying in her hospital bed, compared with the actual scene of the crime, and half the time I don't even know what I am supposed to be looking at it as there is no description under the photo!!! Hmmmmm......
    I went looking as well. You're exactly right. The pictures from Darlie's site are not labeled, and way too many of her arm and neck compared to the crime scene.

    I'm sure the reason is that they don't want the incriminating ones on her site, and include mostly the ones that show her injuries.

    If anyone knows where there might be better crime scene photos, please let me know. I would like to see more of the actual crime scene itself, such as where items were found.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtoknow View Post
    Thanks for your replies.

    I have seen CS photos on one of Darlie's sites, and there is a photo of the nightshirt, but it looks to me as if it is the front of it, there is a large amount of blood on it, as if it came from her neck injury. I will go back and have another look though. I agree, it looks to me like they may keep some stuff off these sites if it doesn't jive with her innocence claim. There are like a gazillion pictures of Darlies cut neck and arm, and her lying in her hospital bed, compared with the actual scene of the crime, and half the time I don't even know what I am supposed to be looking at it as there is no description under the photo!!! Hmmmmm......
    Yes, that's the front of the nightshirt that has all the blood down it, Darlie's blood. The cast-off is on the back and it's very tiny stains.

    The justice site will not put anything on it that is incriminating to Darlie hence the Forensics Files, Invisible Intruder is not there and never has been. It's the prosecution's view of the case, including the evidence that is so incriminating to Darlie.

    I don't think there are CS photos anywhere on the net. They are in the book MTJD with the author's sarcasm and terrible grammar and CS analysis. Take note, he's not a cop, not a detective, not a CSI nor is he any kind of crime scene analyst but he waxes on about these photos and how the cops are contaminating the CS and throwing things around so Darlie looks guilty.

    Many supporters turned to antis after viewing that book.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
    I gave my book to another member years ago and can't remember who it was. The book has the crime scene photos in it and I remember a nightgown being in the photos. I think the book was called media tried and justice denied, maybe that's the name? I remember the book being written poorly but it had good information
    U know what is so "funny" about this book. It was put out to prove Darlie's innocence and all it did for me was SEAL IT EVEN MORE. This person showed you the blood trail and so much more that we haven't seen on TV. Yep that book was a blessing in disguise for many of fence sitters.
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    U know what is so "funny" about this book. It was put out to prove Darlie's innocence and all it did for me was SEAL IT EVEN MORE. This person showed you the blood trail and so much more that we haven't seen on TV. Yep that book was a blessing in disguise for many of fence sitters.
    Yes, it is isn't it? You cannot make blood evidence be anything but what it is. I wonder if he's learned that yet?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Yes, it is isn't it? You cannot make blood evidence be anything but what it is. I wonder if he's learned that yet?
    Cami - why do you think Darlie went into the laundry room? I can't remember if her blood was found in there or the boys or both. What was she doing?
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    Cami - why do you think Darlie went into the laundry room? I can't remember if her blood was found in there or the boys or both. What was she doing?
    I think she went in there to get the vacuum cleaner. Yes, her blood is dripped on the floor and on the appliances in that room.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    I think she went in there to get the vacuum cleaner. Yes, her blood is dripped on the floor and on the appliances in that room.
    Why the vacuum cleaner? IMO, she went in there to get rid of her panties (remember they were missing) and to "drop" the black hat in the middle of floor to show the direction the intruder in the dark hat went. Even though it was determined that it was Devon's hat later, I think at this point in time her mind was racing and really flipping back and forth as to what she did and what she needed to do right at that moment.

    I think the vacuum cleaner was already in the kitchen area. I believe it was used that day and never put away and Darlie just happened to use it as a prop to hold her up as she was loosing blood.

    What else would it do? She was smart enough and too vain to ruin her carpet by trying to vacuum up blood, which unless you have a wet-vac I don't think it is possible. JMHO
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    Why the vacuum cleaner? IMO, she went in there to get rid of her panties (remember they were missing) and to "drop" the black hat in the middle of floor to show the direction the intruder in the dark hat went. Even though it was determined that it was Devon's hat later, I think at this point in time her mind was racing and really flipping back and forth as to what she did and what she needed to do right at that moment.

    I think the vacuum cleaner was already in the kitchen area. I believe it was used that day and never put away and Darlie just happened to use it as a prop to hold her up as she was loosing blood.

    What else would it do? She was smart enough and too vain to ruin her carpet by trying to vacuum up blood, which unless you have a wet-vac I don't think it is possible. JMHO
    I never thought she wanted to vacuum up blood with it, I guess I don't know what I thought, LOL. Maybe she wanted to show there was a fight by rolling it in the blood and then laying it down to look as if it was knocked over.

    I just think LE would have checked the dirty laundry for the panties. Do you think they had blood on them?

    I always thought Darlie, immaculate housekeeper, would not leave her vacuum out but now I remember she did use it earlier when the boys came in all wet. So now I have to change my thinking.Time to read some transcripts again.!!!

    I never thought much about the hat but I see your point.

    I never really paid much attention to the vacuum cleaner either, except that she used it for something...

  14. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    I never thought she wanted to vacuum up blood with it, I guess I don't know what I thought, LOL. Maybe she wanted to show there was a fight by rolling it in the blood and then laying it down to look as if it was knocked over.

    I just think LE would have checked the dirty laundry for the panties. Do you think they had blood on them?

    I always thought Darlie, immaculate housekeeper, would not leave her vacuum out but now I remember she did use it earlier when the boys came in all wet. So now I have to change my thinking.Time to read some transcripts again.!!!

    I never thought much about the hat but I see your point.

    I never really paid much attention to the vacuum cleaner either, except that she used it for something...
    I think getting rid of the panties was her set-up for the attack. Her family said all along that the intruder came for Darlie because she was so pretty and was trying to rape her and that the boys woke up which was why they were killed. WHATEVER.

    U know maybe Darlie is the type not to wear panties all the time. I just remember Darin trying to make a big deal about it while they were putting her in the ambulance. Setting up the scene. So IMO when Darlie and Darin were made to go and sit by the sliding glass door, they were discussing these things. Is is in the transcripts that they were talking but no one on the scene could hear what was being said.

    I don't know how I feel about Darin. After remembering the above, it does seem that he went into covering up mode before they even removed the boys from the house.
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    I think getting rid of the panties was her set-up for the attack. Her family said all along that the intruder came for Darlie because she was so pretty and was trying to rape her and that the boys woke up which was why they were killed. WHATEVER.

    U know maybe Darlie is the type not to wear panties all the time. I just remember Darin trying to make a big deal about it while they were putting her in the ambulance. Setting up the scene. So IMO when Darlie and Darin were made to go and sit by the sliding glass door, they were discussing these things. Is is in the transcripts that they were talking but no one on the scene could hear what was being said.

    I don't know how I feel about Darin. After remembering the above, it does seem that he went into covering up mode before they even removed the boys from the house.
    Would she have been pantiless in front of the boys? Well we did learn years ago she sunbathed on the front lawn in a thong bathing suit.

    Yeah Darin at the time would not have expected or believed his darling Darlie could have done the crime so he had to believe it was some guy after her. After all, who would be after the boys?

    Rape I find the least likely explanation going. Okay so some guy just happened to know there was a beautiful woman in this house? IMO, he would have to have been watching her, knowing she lived there and also when the best time to come in was..not in the middle of the night surely when her husband is home..he would have come in during the day when Darin was gone to work.

    I saw a program last night on Discovery titled Sensing Murder. It was an old case from 1978 about a woman with three sons who was murdered by an intruder..sound familiar? The ironic thing was he watched her, knew when she was alone and came in during the morning. He killed her in front of two little children she babysat, he didn't touch the children. He went straight for her and killed her.......the case is still cold although they've a pretty good idea who did it...a serial killer.

    An intruder is the most least likely explanation for this crime. It's just not possible anyone went in there, IMO.

    I remember reading somewhere that Darlie was caught with Victoria Secret Panties in her cell and was disciplined for it? THE Panties maybe?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  17. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Crystal Lake, Il
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Would she have been pantiless in front of the boys? Well we did learn years ago she sunbathed on the front lawn in a thong bathing suit.

    Yeah Darin at the time would not have expected or believed his darling Darlie could have done the crime so he had to believe it was some guy after her. After all, who would be after the boys?

    Rape I find the least likely explanation going. Okay so some guy just happened to know there was a beautiful woman in this house? IMO, he would have to have been watching her, knowing she lived there and also when the best time to come in was..not in the middle of the night surely when her husband is home..he would have come in during the day when Darin was gone to work.

    I saw a program last night on Discovery titled Sensing Murder. It was an old case from 1978 about a woman with three sons who was murdered by an intruder..sound familiar? The ironic thing was he watched her, knew when she was alone and came in during the morning. He killed her in front of two little children she babysat, he didn't touch the children. He went straight for her and killed her.......the case is still cold although they've a pretty good idea who did it...a serial killer.

    An intruder is the most least likely explanation for this crime. It's just not possible anyone went in there, IMO.

    I remember reading somewhere that Darlie was caught with Victoria Secret Panties in her cell and was disciplined for it? THE Panties maybe?
    So sad that I have spent hours too reviewing the 911 call, the evidence, and years picking apart the court transcript. I guess it will always come down to the "why" did Darlie do it.

    Susan Smith wanted to be single, and have a rich boyfriend.

    Andrea Yates was very sick.

    Casey wanted to live her single party life.

    Everyone wants to Know what Darlie would gain by killing two of her three sons. Wives have killed entire families, gas, arson, poison. Even though I see her as guilty, I can't wrap my brain around the WHY! What did she serve to gain with how it all went down? Would a better defense be the momentary lapse of impulse control. She was on pills, wine, and depressed thoughts. Was it her lying there on the couch, and an uncontrollable urge to act out, that in the end, found herself scrambling for a story.

    Because I am against the death penalty, If I was a prosecutor, or judge, I would trade the death penalty for life in prison without the possibility of parole just for Darlie to admit what she did and why.
    http://kimmysharinglight.com/

    Many people can talk the talk, some people really know how to walk the walk, but it is a rare few who get to dance the dance!


    ઇઉ Kimmy aka Cassata

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassata11 For This Useful Post:


  19. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassata11 View Post
    So sad that I have spent hours too reviewing the 911 call, the evidence, and years picking apart the court transcript. I guess it will always come down to the "why" did Darlie do it.

    Susan Smith wanted to be single, and have a rich boyfriend.

    Andrea Yates was very sick.

    Casey wanted to live her single party life.

    Everyone wants to Know what Darlie would gain by killing two of her three sons. Wives have killed entire families, gas, arson, poison. Even though I see her as guilty, I can't wrap my brain around the WHY! What did she serve to gain with how it all went down? Would a better defense be the momentary lapse of impulse control. She was on pills, wine, and depressed thoughts. Was it her lying there on the couch, and an uncontrollable urge to act out, that in the end, found herself scrambling for a story.

    Because I am against the death penalty, If I was a prosecutor, or judge, I would trade the death penalty for life in prison without the possibility of parole just for Darlie to admit what she did and why.
    I agree, I think it is the Why that keeps me interested in this case. Although we probably will never know. I too am against the DP and would prefer she got life in prison.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    Why the vacuum cleaner? IMO, she went in there to get rid of her panties (remember they were missing) and to "drop" the black hat in the middle of floor to show the direction the intruder in the dark hat went. Even though it was determined that it was Devon's hat later, I think at this point in time her mind was racing and really flipping back and forth as to what she did and what she needed to do right at that moment.

    I think the vacuum cleaner was already in the kitchen area. I believe it was used that day and never put away and Darlie just happened to use it as a prop to hold her up as she was loosing blood.

    What else would it do? She was smart enough and too vain to ruin her carpet by trying to vacuum up blood, which unless you have a wet-vac I don't think it is possible. JMHO
    Why do you think she rolled it in the blood? Was that staging? I agree her mind was flipping...I imagine she was flipping out at this point...OH my God what am I going to do and so on. So yes it's hard to think like she was..that's why the sock makes no sense.

    The VC has been a bone of contention between supports and and antis for years. One supporter even alleged the cops threw it over the island!

    One of the first cops on the scene saw the vacuum on the kitchen floor, the other cop didn't. I can only help thinking the other cop was on the outside of his partner as they walked down the hallway toward the garage and it was his partner who obscured his view of the vacuum or he saw it and it just didn't register.

    The paramedics were nowhere near the vacuum so they cannot be blamed for moving it. The only person who touched the vacuum was Darlie....why I guess we'll never know..well other than she used it to lean on for some reason.

Similar Threads

  1. The Nightshirt
    By beesy in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 08:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •