1059 users online (190 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

DC Cop pulls weapon at snowball fight

Just had to add this to the list...

Chief critical of detective at snowball fight

WASHINGTON - The head of the Washington, D.C., police union is decrying the police chief's public criticism of a detective for pulling a gun during a snowball fight.

Videos of the plainclothes officer holding a gun and telling people he pulled the weapon after getting hit by snowballs circulated widely on the Internet after the Saturday confrontation.

D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier on Monday called the officer's actions "totally inappropriate."

More at link, including video...

I saw this on the news IMO he is an idiot for doing this. I just don't get some people's thinking.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    The crowd chanting, "You don't bring a gun to a snowball fight!", I love it.

Fun video

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.