Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: IL - My beloved niece Lacey Gaines was murdered 12/7/2009

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Ok, I went back to the link to establish paternity.

The link states: PET TO ESTABLISH PARENTAGE (NON-IV-D)
    Non-IV-D means the request to establish paternity did not come from the child support agency. The petition shows he paid to file it.

The stike from motion means the person wishing to establish paternity never followed through.

So the question remains, was paternity ever legally established? I don't know. From the looks of the case online I'd say no. But no one has ever questioned the fact he is the father.

Can you say who the baby is with now or have you? If it jeaprodizes anyones safety, please do not post it publically. Send me a PM. thanks!
    Thank you very much Cubby
    *My comments are only my opinion, not fact. It is my commentary on the topic, and I'm exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Comments are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I agree with what John Douglas said in his book Law and Disorder:

"Our 1st allegiance must always be to justice. Justice is often uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean we should turn our heads away. Justice is truth in action. Whatever it means and wherever it takes us. Justice is not a political game, it is a search for truth."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    the only way you will know if he has legally established paternity is to request a current copy of the childs birth certificate to see if he is listed as father or not. Usually, the father petitions the county to add his name after he establishes paternity, or if paternity is established through the state when filing for child support sometimes the county goes ahead and has the fathers name added.

We don't see that Lacey ever filed for child support through the state.
    We don't see that father ever established paternity via online cook county court records.
    That leaves me to believe he has not, but your family still needs a current copy of the childs birth certificate to see if father is named or left blank.

hth

(eta, I have no clue who did in my case, I do know that the birth certificate I have for my son reads ammended with the month and year we sent in the VOP and my sons fathers name was then added to the BC. Just adding to help clarify things for you Cha Cha)
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-10-2010 at 06:55 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Questions and motive

Thank you Cubby,

I am not a PI nor do any of my questions meant to be harmful in any way. I am only trying to look at this case and ask for help from all of you.

I greatly admire and appreciate all you do here at Websleuths.

Let me know if you think of anything else.

Does anyone know anything about how cell phones are used in solving crimes?

Or has anyone ever heard of a similar murder?

I know you have many dedicated members.

I am touched by your courtesy and kindness.

God's Blessings,
    *My comments are only my opinion, not fact. It is my commentary on the topic, and I'm exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Comments are NOT made with any malicious intent.

"Our 1st allegiance must always be to justice. Justice is often uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean we should turn our heads away. Justice is truth in action. Whatever it means and wherever it takes us. Justice is not a political game, it is a search for truth."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    YW Cha Cha. I am more than happy to share the knowledge I have gained as an SP, and what I have learned here at WS from the many wonderful people I kind of took it upon to be an understudy... and just watch and learn. I'd rather share it, and save anyone else the time..... or at least help with direction.

Cell phones, they would check the pings to see if the POI was in the area at the time a crime was committed.

ETA: I didn't think any of your questions were harmful..... I was just thinking outloud to perhaps keep some information off a public forum if it might harm your family, or the investigation in any way. I don't want to post names or too much personal info that might cause someone unintended harm. It was just a reminder to be cautious....
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-11-2010 at 12:42 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I sent you a link to a possibly similiar case here at WS ChaCha (Tori and Dean)

The only other thing that I can think of regarding the paternity link regarding court to establish paternity, is both parents agreed to sign the VOP and send it into the state, that would negate the need for further court proceedings. BOTH parents must sign a VOP and both parents signatures need a witness signature, signed and dated. The state would have a copy on file..... and I don't know if you could get it, but perhaps the detective investigating the case could and see who witnessed the signatures for both parents.. that might help? At least to prove their were no fraudulant signatures?

They may have gone that route, especially if dads name is on the BC.
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-11-2010 at 12:43 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Susan Muphy-Milano writes about Laceys Murder

Author and advocate Susan Muphy-Milano writes about Lacey. Susan was one of the advocates who Lacey reached out to last year.

Lacey Gaines: Fighting Beyond the Grave for Justice

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot....grave-for.html

please feel free to leave a comment.
    Last edited by ChaCha; 01-12-2010 at 09:09 AM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Dana Pretzer and Susan Murphy-Milano talk about Lacey

Dana Pretzer from *************Radio.com gives a commentary on Lacey's murder 12/10/2009 Click here for Dana's Commentary

Dana Pretzer spends last 10 mins of show talking about Lacey Show Link

Susan Murphy-Milano was one of the advocates Lacey had spoken to. Susan dedicated her show 1.13.2010 to Lacey Click here to listen

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Lacey Gaines we will not forget you we will never stop looking for your killer

Lacey's son turned two on Jan 2, 2010. He will grow up never knowing his mother, he will wonder who killed her and why. He will be haunted by the fact if there is no conviction.

Right now police have a strong suspect but no arrest has been made.

Please light a candle and say a prayer for the detectives to catch Lacey's killer. Click Here

Click here to see petition for to help solve the murder investigation of Lacey Gaines.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Ask everyone you know ... Who do you think killed Lacey?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaCha View Post
    Lacey's son turned two on Jan 2, 2010. He will grow up never knowing his mother, he will wonder who killed her and why. He will be haunted by the fact if there is no conviction.

Right now police have a strong suspect but no arrest has been made.

Please light a candle and say a prayer for the detectives to catch Lacey's killer. Click Here

Click here to see petition for to help solve the murder investigation of Lacey Gaines.

If Lacey could talk...

My name is Lacey Claire Gaines I just turned 20 yrs old just 6 days before I was murdered. I left my body on earth and my murder left my son with out a mother and my family in danger.

I was not murdered for money, nor for sex, or passion, but a cold blooded, calculated and premeditated act of a killing machine carrying out murder against someone's mother and family.

The police haven't been able to solve my case enough to be actually prosecuted. They say they have a very strong suspect, someone I definitely knew. They say he had the opportunity and means but not enough to convince a jury of guilt. You see they cannot convict merely on means, motive and opportunity, but must provide convincing proof of means used, and opportunity actually acted upon by the defendant charged.

The secret to solving murder is in determining three things, the 'Holy Trinity' of detection: Means, motive and opportunity.

Means' is the easiest of the three to determine. By 'means', I mean how the murder was carried out and usually an examination of the body will tell you this. Lacey was strangled and stabbed.

How was it accomplished? Lacey was a fighter this was known to all all who knew her but to a stranger she would appear to be shy and reserved. Why no defensive wounds? Was she drugged or surprised. Someone planned Lacey's murder and carried it out carefully. What tools were used and where did they come from? An extension cord and kitchen knife from Lacey's own home.

Why the overstatement of death by strangled and stabbed (throat slashed). To be certain the job was complete? No question she would be found dead, in her home>

Opportunity also means being in the right place and time to commit the murder. We know where and when the dirty deed was committed. You can eliminate anyone with an alibi. Unless it was a hired hit.

Motive' answers the 'why' question. Why was Lacey killed?

Motive can be both the easiest and hardest of the Holy Trinity to solve. Sometimes there are lots of people with a good motive to kill, and sometimes it can be hard to find anyone with any kind of motive at all.

So, the first thing you should ask is 'Who benefits?' Who has the most to gain from the victim's death? And if it's not immediately obvious, the you are going to have to talk to everyone.

Ask everyone you know ... Who do you think killed Lacey? Someone will have a clue as to the identity of the murderer, but without asking absolutely everyone, you might never know.
    Last edited by ChaCha; 01-19-2010 at 06:30 PM.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Who Murdered Lacey Gaines?

Who Murdered Lacey Gaines

By Cherry Gaines Simpson

This is my beloved niece Lacey Gaines. She was murdered just 6 days after her 20th birthday on Dec 7, 2009. She was strangled with a cord and her throat was cut with a 10” kitchen knife. No forced entry, no robbery, no sexual assault, no defensive wounds. Her murder left her infant son with out a mother and her family in possible danger. Lacey has left us happy memories of her past, but there will never be any more joyful moments, nor hope and promise of a future.

She was not murdered for money, nor for sex, or passion, but in cold blood, calculated and premeditation the act of a killing machine - carrying out murder against someone's mother and family.

The police haven't been able to solve her case yet. They say they have a very strong suspect, someone she definitely knew. They say he had the opportunity and means but not yet enough evidence to convince a jury of guilt. You see they cannot convict merely on means, motive and opportunity, but must provide convincing proof of means used, and opportunity actually acted upon by the defendant(s) charged.

The secret to solving murder is in determining three things, the 'Holy Trinity' of detection: Means, motive and opportunity.

Means is the easiest of the three to determine. By 'means', I mean how the murder was carried out and usually an examination of the body will tell you this. According to the First Responders Report Lacey was strangled and stabbed.

How was it accomplished? Lacey was a fighter this was known to all who knew her but to a stranger she would appear to be shy and reserved. Why then no defensive wounds? Was she drugged or possibly surprised. This would mean premeditation. Was there more than one person? Did someone plan Lacey's murder and then carried it out carefully. Or was someone hired to kill her?

What tools were used and where did they come from? An extension cord and kitchen knife from Lacey's own home.

Why the overstatement of death by stranglation and stabbing (throat slashed). To be certain the job was complete? No question she was found dead, in her home, fully clothed, no forced entry, no defensive wounds, no theft or sexual assault.

Opportunity also means being in the right place and time to commit the murder. We know where and when the dirty deed was committed. You can eliminate anyone with an alibi. Unless, of course, it was a hired hit.

Motive' answers the 'why' question. Why was Lacey killed?

Motive can be both the easiest and hardest of the Holy Trinity to solve. Sometimes there are lots of people with a good motive to kill, and sometimes it can be hard to find anyone with any kind of motive at all.

So, the first thing you should ask is 'Who benefits?' Look very carefully. Who has the most to gain from the Lacey's death? And if it's not immediately obvious, then you’re going to have to talk to everyone.

Lacey was a treasured daughter, a close sister, a tender mother, an unforgetable niece, a generous cousin, and a forever friend. She was unique, full of life and laughter, she had a spirit which could not be broken, it was a light she let shine brightly. She still shines ever brighter in our hearts and in Heaven.

Don't be afraid to ask everyone you know ... Who do you think killed Lacey? Someone will have a clue as to the identity of the murderer, but without asking absolutely everyone, you might never know. Remember Lacey was a fighter and she is on the winning team. I want Lacey's cowardly murderer to know - you have not won. God keeps His promises.

"In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Lacey's confirmation verse. Psalm 56:11

What can you do to help? Visit www.LaceyGaines.com with links to TIPLINE, updates, stories, a REWARD and please Sign the Petition seeking Justice for Lacey. Join one of her many Facebook pages; Help Find Lacey Gaines' Murderer page has more then 1000 fans. The number of those looking for her killer(s) is GROWING.

Lacey is not forgotten and neither are her killer(s).

This is a repost of Time's Up Post: http://timesupblog.blogspot.com/2010...ey-gaines.html

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Let me begin with my prayers to your family. My questions are direct and not meant to hurt in anyway. I agree that your niece knew this person. It would have had to be someone that she was comfortable with walking around the apartment and kitchen. Am I correct that LE is sure that she was strangled first? If so, the killer may not have had the strength to kill your neice and then used the knife. I can understand being able to find a kitchen knife but where was the extention cord at. To me it sounds like the killer knew where objects were in the apartment. As far as the "gang theory".... wouldn't your niece have mentioned that to the family or police if the ex had gang associations? It seems that Lacey was very bright and it would seem odd for her to not mention that to someone especially having a child around. I also wonder how accurate a lie detector test is? Could the ex have fooled the test? Also, I think I read that a family member was getting ready to throw the current boyfriend out of Lacey's wake. Was that correct and do you know what that was about?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kgriffin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    This does sound like a gang 'hit' to me.

I wonder if the ex-boyfriend may have called in a 'favor' from his gang. (In most Mexican gangs, wives and girlfriends are viewed as possessions of men).

If this was indeed a gang hit, there would have been two of them- one to commit the murder, the other to serve as back-up and look-out. Maybe another third person waiting in a car a block or so away.

Whomever killed her may have picked the lock (did Lacey have a sliding glass door? Very easy to pick a sliding glass door lock), and may have been waiting for her in the apartment when she arrived home.

Most likely scenario, is the killer(s) silently ambushed her as she was finding her key/putting key in the lock. They came up behind her while she was facing her front door, knife or wire to her throat, gloved hand over her mouth- quickly and almost silently. Then they would proceed into the apartment with her to commit the crime in privacy.

If it was a gang hit, the killers were more than likely in and out of the apartment in just a matter of minutes.
    I have often wondered if gangs have some kind of code language that puts out a hit on someone. That way, ex truly did not commit the crime and truly does not know who did. Lie detector = passed.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KariKae For This Useful Post:

big hugs

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 6angels For This Useful Post:

Video of Lacey

[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10308 2778"]Who Murdered Lacey Gaines? Video by Aunt Cherry - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/m=103082778@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@my space@@AMEPARAM@@Services/Media/Embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@103082778[/ame]

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Oh, ChaCha...my heart goes out to you.

Bless you, Lacey.

May you receive the justice you're so deserving of.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

ChaCha, one of the hardest things for family members to accept is that LE has a strong suspect, but not enough evidence to make an arrest. That is just hard to accept. But perhaps these things will help.

First, there is no statute of limitation on murder. If LE is ever able to get enough evidence, they will be able to prosecute. Sometimes it does take a while. Sometimes later the suspect gets careless, he may talk to someone or maybe some testing will come back or someone who knew something important will talk. So don't ever give up hope.

Nobody exists in a vaccum. Which means that someone knows the suspect well, may suspect him or even know what happened. Sometimes those persons will get to feeling guilty later. Or maybe they get mad at him. Or maybe he talks when he gets drunk.

LE many times appear to be doing nothing. But often they are working behind the scenes, unable or unwilling to tell the family unless, or until they are ready to make an arrest. Because their priority is the murder investigation, and they will protect that over the family. So don't give up hope on them. And LE does have their ways to get info, some ways I have never understood.

No murder investigation is quick, but some do take longer than others. Some murderers leave a lot of evidence and don't try to hide what they did. But in Lacey's case, this murderer didn't leave a clear trail. But that doesn't mean no trail is there, it just means that it will take more time to follow it.

Things for the family to watch for. Watch for involved persons who seem to know more than the family is being told. Or persons who seem to be giving out a lot of wrong info about the case. Also persons who seem to want to talk more about the investigation than about missing Lacey. Also watch for once removed persons (like a person that you suspect- their wife or girlfriend or best friend/someone the person might talk to) to be especially different. Maybe more interested in the case, or more distant, or giving out wrong info. Also anybody's family or friends who seemed to talk bad about Lacey a lot. (Sometimes the things might even be true, but seem to be made worse or distorted by the way they say them.)

I am hoping that LE will be able to solve this quickly, but more important is that LE gets it right and gets enough evidence to secure a conviction. The only thing worse than never solving a murder, is to make an arrest and take it to court and be unable to get a conviction. Because they only get one try.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

I wanted to send my love and prayers to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. May God hold and comfort you during this time.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Flyer for Lacey Gaines murder

Flyer.pdf

Attached is a flyer on Lacey Gaines murder. Please post and share.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

AOL NEWS - by David Lohr - Who murdered Lacey Claire Gaines

Original link to story Please feel free to share and repost.

(March 17) -- On the evening of Dec. 7, Lacey Claire Gaines, a 20-year-old mother of one, was found slain inside her Justice, Ill., apartment. Evidence found at the scene suggests that Gaines knew her assailant, but so far no arrests have been made.

Ever since, Gaines' aunt, Cherry Simpson, has devoted every waking hour to her niece's case in an effort to ensure that justice is served.

"I miss her," Simpson told AOL News. "I liked hearing her sweet voice say, 'Hi, Aunt Cherry. It's me. Lacey.' I wish I could hear that voice again."

According to Simpson, Gaines was a sweet and polite girl who grew up in a lavish country home. During her teen years, her parents enrolled her in a private Lutheran day school. Through an exchange program at the school, Gaines was one of a select few students allowed to travel to France to help teach students there. According to Simpson, the following year, at the age of 15, Gaines made a return trip to France, after which she began to exhibit some semirebellious traits.

"She had come home with a tattoo of a large cross on her back," Simpson said, "Not long after that, she began dating a man who was 10 years her senior. Her new boyfriend had spiked hair, plugs in his ears that you could put quarters through and tattoos on his neck. They were a bizarre match for each other."

In 2007, Simpson's father died. When she saw Gaines at the funeral, she saw that she was pregnant.

"We felt my brother should have thrown [her boyfriend's] ass in jail for statutory rape, but her parents said they could not pick who she loved," Simpson said. "From there, it went from bad to worse. I sensed something was wrong, and not two months later, she called me up and told me that she was being abused. I asked her to talk to a pastor, which she did, and then she sought an order of protection."

Simpson said the ups and downs in the relationship continued. In 2008, Gaines transferred from the Lutheran school to suburban Grant Park High School. Then, on Jan. 2, 2008, she gave birth to a baby boy. Not long thereafter, she started to date a new boyfriend.

"He was a Hispanic guy, so he spoke little English," Simpson said. "She would put him on the phone to talk and would translate for me. She said they were in love."

In March 2009, the father of Gaines' child petitioned the court for parentage and took a DNA test to determine whether he was the father. It was during this time period that Gaines moved into a Hickory Trace apartment.

"After she moved, I would only hear from her sporadically," Simpson said. "I was hopeful things were better for her."

On Dec. 1, Gaines celebrated her 20th birthday. Six days later, she was found brutally slain inside her apartment.

"My mother called and told me she was murdered," Simpson said. "Her current boyfriend found her covered in blood, with an electrical cord around her neck and a 4-inch gash across her throat."

At the time of the killing, family members were baby-sitting Gaines' son. Simpson said Gaines last spoke to her grandmother at about 3:30 that afternoon.

"She was supposed to go to the doctor and have an appointment," Simpson said. "She was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital at 7:19 p.m., so she was murdered sometime between 3:30 and 7."

Calls for comment to the Justice Police Department were not returned; however, Chief Robert Gedville has told Desplaines Valley News that there was no sign of forced entry into the apartment, no evidence of sexual assault and no evidence of robbery, suggesting that Gaines knew her attacker. Gedville said it was an "isolated incident" and that neighbors should not be concerned.

"We have interviewed everyone we can and our (Southwest Major Crimes) task force has 30 to 40 detectives working around the clock to get this solved," Gedville said.

In an effort to bring in new leads, Simpson has taken it upon herself to run a campaign for justice in Gaines' case. She has set up a Web site and a Facebook page devoted to the case, given national media interviews and reached out to several television shows, including "America's Most Wanted" and MSNBC's "The Squeeze," a true-crime reality show.

"The investigators told the producers of 'America's Most Wanted' that they are waiting on DNA test results," Simpson said. "The detectives told me the same thing when I spoke to them in February. They also said that they have a strong suspect, but they were waiting on evidence because the DA said they didn't have enough to prosecute."

It remains unclear on whom the police are focusing. Investigators are not talking, and family members have their own theories. Gaines' parents have not commented on the case to the media; however, detectives have allegedly told them that they are "as sure as they could possibly be" that the father of Gaines' child had "nothing to do with this crime."

Regardless of who is responsible, Simpson remains dedicated to her niece's case and will continue her search for justice.

"I love my niece very much," Simpson said. "I feel I am speaking for Lacey. She would want the killer found and the truth to come out. She would want her baby and family to be safe and to have peace. I may be the only one who is capable and not afraid to speak out and ask for help in solving Lacey's murder."

Cook County Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information about Lacey Gaines' killing. To report information, call the Crime Stoppers' hot line at 800-535-7867.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

A psychic speaks out and a apt review says Maintenance man did it

From a friend of Lacey's:
    I have a degree in crime scene investigations an associates degree and it really bothers me that they have yet to find the person who has done this to Lacey. I went to school with her and she was a very nice girl. I hope that maybe this will help in some way.
    Jessica Ladner

It may not be like a very great source of information but I was looking for apartments in Illinois and Sunset Lake Apartments was one of the links that I came across under the persons first review a woman commented saying this: Bernita - 01/30/10

oh and lets not forget the murder that occured almost 2 months ago. A young lady was killed in her own apartment by the maintenance man......
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-17305521...iews%23reviews
    Scroll down and look at the post by anitalacey82 on 12/2/2009 could that be Lacey? I heard she wanted to move desperately from family.

What do you think?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaCha For This Useful Post:

Sunset Lakes Apt complex in Justice, Il

I'm quickly acquiring a bad taste for Sunset Lakes Apt complex in Justice, Il ... did you read this?
    http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/08/parents-engaged-over-school-bus-ban.html

School Buses No Longer Allowed on Apartment Grounds:
    http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chic...t-grounds.html

In a complaint filed today in the Circuit Court of Cook County, the Boards of Education of Argo Community High School and Indian Springs School District are seeking an injunction against Sunset Lake Apartments so that the districts' buses may be allowed access to the roadways within the apartment complex to pick up and drop off students, which the school districts assert had been the case for over twenty years without objection.
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...oc_id=10336392

Manager: Joe Getto
    Name: Sunset Lake Apartments
    Street: 8301 South 88th Avenue
    Justice, il 60458-1747
    Phone: (708) 458-7043
    Last edited by ChaCha; 03-22-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Not Alabama but Sweet Home just the same , SC
    Chacha I am so very sorry for the lose of your beautiful niece. You and your family are in my prayers. I am so very saddened that her precious son who she seemed to adore will grow up without his mom. Have there been any new developments? It seems that the police have a solid suspect in mind so what is taking so long for an arrest?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to bamabeauty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bamabeauty View Post
    Chacha I am so very sorry for the lose of your beautiful niece. You and your family are in my prayers. I am so very saddened that her precious son who she seemed to adore will grow up without his mom. Have there been any new developments? It seems that the police have a solid suspect in mind so what is taking so long for an arrest?
    Thank you Bama Beauty. I don't know what's taking so long. I wish something would happen. They say they've been waiting for evidence but then won't say when they expect it or when they sent for it.

It's tough just waiting. They haven't returned any calls from people offering to help like John Douglas and AMW. They say no to free billboards or flyers. They say you only do that if it's a cold case. When is a case officially cold?
    They said they had a strong suspect but not enough to make it stick.

So why not get some help from the public who seemingly think it's the maintenance man. It bothers me.

Thank you for your prayers.

My husband and I are going to be on ************* tomorrow night with Dana Pretzer and Robin Sax if you'd care to listen in.

Sunset Lakes Apt complex in Justice, Il

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22233839@N03/show/

photos from days after Lacey's murder

The hinky meter blog is doing a series of articles on Lacey's murder. I thought I would share the link.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04...ys-short-life/

Praying for justice for Lacey and the investigators working her case they find what they need to ensure a conviction for this henious crime.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast