1540 users online (225 members and 1315 guests)  

Websleuths News

Bin Laden's daughter takes political asylum with the Saudi's in Iran

It was a well known secret that the Iranians had BinLaden's children under house arrest these last 8 years. One month ago, Bin Laden's 17 year old daughter slipped away and obtained refuge from the Saudi's at the embassy in Iran.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091223/...bmxhZGVuZGF1Zw--
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Sounds like a smart cookie, she eluded guards not once but twice.

I don't trust those Iranian politicians. I mean, have you noticed, they wear suits and shirts, but never ties, even though they do their top buttons up. Now, since I retired I only wear a shirt to funerals, but I am still bright enough to put a tie on. For god's sake, if they have no dress sense, how do they run the country. Oh, silly, I forgot. The old ayatollahs in the dressing gowns tell em. Dressing gowns, I swear. Don't get me started on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    I don't trust those Iranian politicians. I mean, have you noticed, they wear suits and shirts, but never ties, even though they do their top buttons up. Now, since I retired I only wear a shirt to funerals, but I am still bright enough to put a tie on. For god's sake, if they have no dress sense, how do they run the country. Oh, silly, I forgot. The old ayatollahs in the dressing gowns tell em. Dressing gowns, I swear. Don't get me started on them.
    Is this post a joke? I hope so. Different countries, different regions, different social classes have different standards of dress. Neckties are not traditional Persian or Arab garb. That doesn't mean Middle Easterners don't wear them, on occasion, but there's no reason for us to criticize them for not doing so.