829 users online (114 members and 715 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 571
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,095

    MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,095
    Sarah Foxwell went missing pm 12/22/9.

    Her suspected abductor caught.
    Search ongoing for Sarah.
    http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11724533

    SALISBURY, Md.- The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says 30-year-old registered sex offender Thomas James Leggs is in custody in connection with the disappearance of an 11-year-old Salisbury girl. Police are still searching for the child, identified as Sarah Haley Foxwell.
    Police say Sarah was last seen at her home on the 31000 block of Old Ocean City Road on Tuesday night. She was wearing red fuzzy pajama bottoms with Christmas trees on them and a John Deere T-shirt. Sarah is described as white, brown hair that is worn in a ponytail, blue eyes, 4-foot-8, 78 pounds. Her date of birth is May 18, 1998.

    ..more at link..
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,533
    OMG...this does not sound good...this creep "knew" her?? friends of the family?? dating the mom?? what the h//lll is going on here??

    I just don't understand how we keep letting these miserable lizard people out , these RSO's...I don't feel they can be rehabbed...we need Jessica's Law...or tougher...and we need it now now now

    Prayers for this poor little girl

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,852
    Why was this low life bottom feeder slug out of jail? He has sex child convictions at 18yo and another at 21???? And now he's 30....WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIS SEALED JUVENILE RECORDS. He won't talk??????

    Looking for this adorable child just before Christmas just makes you wonder how many lives he has already destroyed. No cure and no treatment available - why is he walking around? mho
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 12-24-2009 at 01:58 AM.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.


    Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    omg, they found him but not her??? Poor sweetie. She is so cute.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,852
    Write up with local comments:

    http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/12/...h-foxwell.html

    according to local comments - there are helicoptors, LE searches, divers, K-9 units, etc all looking for this beautiful child. It's obvious LE doesn't believe her to be alive.

    ETA: Sarah and her sister live with their aunt who is the legal guardian.

    They have the predator in custody and he won't talk - I have a few ideas on how to make that happen.
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 12-24-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: eta
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.


    Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Alot of info at the below link. Sounds like this creep was not living at the residence.

    http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...ng-11-year-old

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Alot of info at the below link. Sounds like this creep was not living at the residence.

    http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...ng-11-year-old
    Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis announced late Wednesday night that Leggs, a resident of Bennett Road in Salisbury and a registered sex offender, has been charged with one count of kidnapping and one count of first-degree burglary. Leggs is awaiting his initial appearance before a Wicomico District Court commissioner.
    According to the Wicomico County Sex Offender Registry, Leggs was convicted in 1998 of committing a sex offense against a 12-year-old girl. He was 18 when the alleged offense occurred, according to the registry. Leggs was also convicted in 2001 of a sex crime in Delaware.
    Lewis noted that while Leggs is not related to Sarah, he did know her.

    http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11724533





    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan










  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,092
    Wicomico Bureau Of Investigations Press Release


    Incident: Kidnapping Investigation
    Date of Incident: 12-23-2009, Early morning hours
    Location: Old Ocean City Road area in Salisbury, Maryland 21804

    Narrative: On Wednesday morning, December 23, 2009
    , @ approximately 10:00AM, Wicomico County Sheriff’s Deputies and the Wicomico Bureau of Investigation initiated an investigation into the apparent abduction of eleven year old Sarah Haley Foxwell of Salisbury. As a result of this investigation, authorities have identified a suspect who has been taken into custody by the Wicomico Bureau of Investigation. The suspect is identified as thirty (30) year old Thomas James Leggs, a resident of Bennett Road in Salisbury. Leggs has been charged with one count of KIDNAPPING and one count of first degree BURGLARY and is awaiting his initial appearance before a district court commissioner.

    Thomas Leggs is a registered SEX OFFENDER living here in Wicomico County. Eleven year old Sarah Foxwell remains missing and is the focus of a massive ORGANIZED ground search. Tomorrow morning, those assisting in the ground search will be tasked with searching several square miles of densely wooded areas which are surrounded by frozen tundra, fresh-water ponds and many fields. There are residential areas to be searched as well.

    The Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office has been overwhelmed with the number of law enforcement agencies who have responded from across the state and are currently assisting in this search. We are requesting the public to PLEASE allow us to do our jobs and refrain from conducted their own search and contaminating a potential crime scene. If anyone has any information pertaining to the disappearance of eleven year old Sarah Foxwell or a possible location of Sarah Foxwell, please contact the Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office @ 410-548-4891.

    http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009_12_24_archive.html
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan










  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Queensland Australia
    Posts
    1,523
    the longer I am on websleuths the angrier I am getting about people being either naieve/gullible/selfish or just not caring about the people they befriend/move in with/or trust with their children....

    Boy you who have been on this site for years must just be beyond despair with the amount of times this is happening...

    First of all mum must have problems if the kids are in the care of someone else, secondly this ******* was familiar with the family!!!! and what gets me was there was NO forced entry......an adult has led this guy into this llittle girls life...

    I really do not want everyone coming down on me for this but in alot of these cases, these adults are not leading decent lives in some way......
    REVAMPZ


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,300
    According to comments this lowlife is boyfriend to the mother,she lives with her aunt.The little sister saw her with this guy last night.If she was last seen at 9:30pm last night,and a family member came to check on her this morning,where was the aunt that's suppose to be her guardian?Why did a family member come to check on them?

    This is wierd,a comment by the aunt...
    TDP said...

    Dear Joe , This is my niece please,please,please keep this front page until her safe return . Haley bug is a precious little girl . Any one with information please come forward . We want her home and safe. Keep her in your prayers Thank you - Tracey Powell
    5:33 PM
    ____________________________________
    Haley bug???What in the heck?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    According to comments this lowlife is boyfriend to the mother,she lives with her aunt.The little sister saw her with this guy last night.If she was last seen at 9:30pm last night,and a family member came to check on her this morning,where was the aunt that's suppose to be her guardian?Why did a family member come to check on them?

    This is wierd,a comment by the aunt...
    TDP said...

    Dear Joe , This is my niece please,please,please keep this front page until her safe return . Haley bug is a precious little girl . Any one with information please come forward . We want her home and safe. Keep her in your prayers Thank you - Tracey Powell
    5:33 PM
    ____________________________________
    Haley bug???What in the heck?
    Her middle name could be Haley. Just a thought.

    The Wicomico County Mobile Command Units were stationed on Zion Church Road, but will be moving to Winter Place Park tomorrow.
    They will begin ground searches there as soon as officials set up a perimeter.
    At least ten teams of searchers and k-9 units searched for Sarah in a three mile radius of Zion Church Road.
    Officials say that dogs then picked up a scent at Parsons Lake which led to the dive teams going out in dark waters, and unfavorable weather conditions.
    http://www.wmdt.com/Delmarvas-Top-Ne...aspx?item=3521
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan










  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,300
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Her middle name could be Haley. Just a thought.

    The Wicomico County Mobile Command Units were stationed on Zion Church Road, but will be moving to Winter Place Park tomorrow.
    They will begin ground searches there as soon as officials set up a perimeter.
    At least ten teams of searchers and k-9 units searched for Sarah in a three mile radius of Zion Church Road.
    Officials say that dogs then picked up a scent at Parsons Lake which led to the dive teams going out in dark waters, and unfavorable weather conditions.
    http://www.wmdt.com/Delmarvas-Top-Ne...aspx?item=3521
    It is Haley,first name Sarah,but her aunt called her haley bug.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,300
    Mother is Jennifer,father is Thomas and aunt is Tracey.He used to be a bouncer at a place called the Cactus Club.He's had many offenses and someone who knows him says he has a child himself.

    On whitepages...
    1. Jennifer Foxwell
    Jennifer A Foxwell
    Jennifer W Foxwell
    More Aliases
    36
    Berlin, MD
    Salisbury, MD
    Hollywood, FL
    Whaleyville, MD
    Orange Park, FL
    More Locations Sarah H Foxwell
    Thomas D 3 Foxwell

    Um,okay,so Orange Park,Florida,anyone else find this interesting?If her boyfriend is Thomas Legg,when were they in Orange Park?And she had a Jacksonville address in Florida.
    Last edited by winterrose; 12-24-2009 at 07:09 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    the longer I am on websleuths the angrier I am getting about people being either naieve/gullible/selfish or just not caring about the people they befriend/move in with/or trust with their children....

    Boy you who have been on this site for years must just be beyond despair with the amount of times this is happening...

    First of all mum must have problems if the kids are in the care of someone else, secondly this ******* was familiar with the family!!!! and what gets me was there was NO forced entry......an adult has led this guy into this llittle girls life...

    I really do not want everyone coming down on me for this but in alot of these cases, these adults are not leading decent lives in some way......
    I have been on WS for over a year now.
    The only way it is helpful, if for the ones that are found, that are safe.
    And the ones who deserve the life sentences they get.
    Every so often, I have to back away for awhile.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NC NC - Michael Rustin, 33, Salisbury, 19 April 2009
    By JusticeWillBeServed in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 06:26 PM
  2. Found Deceased NH - Sarah Rogers, 29, Barrington, 13 Dec 2009 - #2
    By hoppyfrog in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 424
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 07:25 AM
  3. Found Deceased NH - Sarah Rogers, 29, Barrington, 13 Dec 2009 - #1
    By Chickadee in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1005
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:41 AM

Tags for this Thread