1341 users online (244 members and 1097 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Old Crochet Books?

My Mom gave me some old crochet books. They are from 1940, 1942, 1943, 1949 and 1950. Some are Clark..Some are Lily..Is there anyone that collects these old books that would like them? I have no use for them and I would hate to see them sit in a drawer. Who knows, they may have some $$ value too!! Anyway, if anyone would like them (free of charge) just PM me!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    My Mom gave me some old crochet books. They are from 1940, 1942, 1943, 1949 and 1950. Some are Clark..Some are Lily..Is there anyone that collects these old books that would like them? I have no use for them and I would hate to see them sit in a drawer. Who knows, they may have some $$ value too!! Anyway, if anyone would like them (free of charge) just PM me!!
    Found a good home for the "antique" Crochet Books!! Y'all have a Happy New Year!! Ceci aka Dolly
    Last edited by DollyPardonMe; 12-27-2009 at 02:02 PM.
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."