1246 users online (234 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Thumbs up Santa Trackers on Christmas Eve

You and your children can once again enjoy tracking Santa Claus tonight as he makes his journey around the world, and you can also play games and find out if you are on his naughty or nice list! Here are the links:

It's become a fun tradition for a lot of families! And it gets the kids to bed sooner, I am told, lol!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Atlanta, GA
    Thanks, DK!!!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Thank you! My kids have been watching the Norad tracker all day but I didn't know about the other site. Very cute!

North Carolina
    My boys are also watching NORAD and loving it. We played some of the games together after we finished baking cookies, writing santa a letter, making and setting out the reindeer food and making the gingerbread house, lol. Santa is a lot of work but a lot of fun. Watching my kids get so excited is the best present of all. Merry Christmas to all of my family here. My God bless you all and keep you safe.
    Happy New Years