Merry Christmas HALEIGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaleighCummings1.jpg

Merry Christmas Haleigh!!!! You are thought of daily and I am still praying for you and all who love you.

Merry Christmas sweet Haleigh, I can't imagine the emptiness inside the hearts of all of those that love you so much. I have one Christmas wish for them and that is for you to come home. God Bless

Merry Christmas HaLeigh

WS'ers are working tirelessly on :Justice: for you.

You will not be forgotten, Always in our Hearts and Minds.

haleigh-cummings-7.jpg

miracle.gif

In Faith, I will keep believing for things not yet seen. Therein my heart, lie the desires of hope, nestled and protected by all my love for you~~~~~

"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to."

Miracle-On-34th-Street.jpg

I believe in miracles.

Merry Christmas to all.

Sign in front of Gator Landing/Corky Bell's Restaurant in East Palatka says:

Prayers 4 Haleigh.

[Seems to be the gathering place for the multi-agency task force, but IDK if it means anything.]

Merry Christmas Haleigh

Praying for your safe return, praying for strength for your family and loved ones, praying for the truth.

I believe!

I've had such spells of sadness today thinking about the children who should be riding around on new Christmas bikes and eating candy from stockings, brushing the hair of new dolls and fighting with siblings over computer games. No one had the right to take these children from their loved ones by any means. No one. They should still be here. But, Merry Christmas to Haleigh and Adji and all of the other little children we care for. Maybe you all celebrated it in person with the Birthday Boy today.

Merry Christmas little Angel. May God find a way to guide you or your spirit into the hearts of all who loved you so you may come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member