703 users online (96 members and 607 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091225/...N0b3JjaGFybGll

"ASPEN, Colo. – Charlie Sheen has been arrested in the Colorado resort town of Aspen on charges related to an alleged case of domestic violence.
    Aspen police spokeswoman Stephanie Dasaro says Sheen was arrested Friday on charges of second-degree assault and menacing, both felonies, along with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor."

That's pretty low to assault a loved one on Christmas Day!!

My first thought when I saw the headline, but before I read the article was, "Do they have brothels in Colorado? ".

I realize now there are other reasons Charlie could be arrested, I guess. I just associate him closely with prostitutes.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Physical Contact between Sheen and Mueller
    Posted Dec 25th 2009 7:45PM by TMZ Staff
    Sources tell TMZ ... There was contact between Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- but the issue will be who started it.

We're told Mueller called 911 claiming Sheen assaulted her. But we're told Sheen told law enforcement that Brooke was the aggressor and he was just fending her off.

The "Two and a Half Men" star was arrested this morning in Aspen, Colorado for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief -- a misdemeanor. Sheen will remain behind bars until he sees a judge.

UPDATE: A member of the Aspen Police Department tells TMZ Charlie could be in jail until Monday -- but they are trying to find a way to speed up his release.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ψ My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Can't say I'm surprised.

According to TMZ, Sheen was able to talk to the judge and posted bail tonight ($8,500). http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/25/physic...olorado-aspen/
    Last edited by KaylynnCouture; 12-25-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    According to TMZ, Sheen was able to talk to the judge and posted bail tonight ($8,500). http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/25/physic...olorado-aspen/

To be arrested on Christmas, so sad and it's the boys' first Christmas. I'm suspecting she caught him cheating and decided to teach him a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Physical Contact between Sheen and Mueller
    Posted Dec 25th 2009 7:45PM by TMZ Staff
    Sources tell TMZ ... There was contact between Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- but the issue will be who started it.

We're told Mueller called 911 claiming Sheen assaulted her. But we're told Sheen told law enforcement that Brooke was the aggressor and he was just fending her off.

The "Two and a Half Men" star was arrested this morning in Aspen, Colorado for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief -- a misdemeanor. Sheen will remain behind bars until he sees a judge.

UPDATE: A member of the Aspen Police Department tells TMZ Charlie could be in jail until Monday -- but they are trying to find a way to speed up his release.

That is horse pucky ! Speed up his release, he should have to sit there just as anybody else would that is not famous.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    That is horse pucky ! Speed up his release, he should have to sit there just as anybody else would that is not famous.
    I agree...I knew he would be released. Never fails. He is a jerk and will always be a jerk and will never learn because he doesn't have to. He is the exception. Good grief

If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Alcohol a Factor ... But Not for Charlie Sheen
    Posted Dec 25th 2009 8:41PM by TMZ Staff
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brooke Mueller was legally drunk when she called 911 on Charlie Sheen.

Sources say authorities gave both Charlie and Brooke blood alcohol tests. Brooke registered a .13 while Charlie registered a .04.

We're also told Brooke recanted her story to a female officer just before the bail hearing, telling the cop she was drunk when she made the 911 call. Nevertheless, law enforcement sources say police will still pursue the case -- at least for now.

We've also learned Sheen has hired well-known Colorado attorney Richard Cummins to represent him.

He's still a jerk...alcohol or no alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Alcohol a Factor ... But Not for Charlie Sheen
    Posted Dec 25th 2009 8:41PM by TMZ Staff
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brooke Mueller was legally drunk when she called 911 on Charlie Sheen.

Sources say authorities gave both Charlie and Brooke blood alcohol tests. Brooke registered a .13 while Charlie registered a .04.

We're also told Brooke recanted her story to a female officer just before the bail hearing, telling the cop she was drunk when she made the 911 call. Nevertheless, law enforcement sources say police will still pursue the case -- at least for now.

We've also learned Sheen has hired well-known Colorado attorney Richard Cummins to represent him.

He's still a jerk...alcohol or no alcohol.
    Don't you always hate it when you have a little too much wine and then you drunk-dial the 911 and kiddingly accuse your husband of domestic violence. Oh wait, that NEVER happens to me.

Obviously, I don't know him or her or Denise Richards for that matter, but I know that just awful things about him have been revealed in the press, like actual emails and phone calls, and I always wondered how Brooke Mueller could marry him in spite of knowing these things, thinking they would somehow be different for them.

Not blaming her, but if you hear someone say such hateful and disrespectful to his ex (like hoping she died of cancer too after her mother died of breast cancer), I really would wonder what I was getting into...

Who's watching the twin babies while mommy's drunk and daddy's being hauled off to jail?

You'd think that these two adults, who have been blessed with so much, would be grateful for it all, and count their Christmas blessings.

Grow up already, jeez!

I suspect Denise Richards may be sporting an ear to ear smile on this Christmas day.

The TMZ article says this happened on Christmas morning.

Who gets drunk on Christmas morning, when you have two infants in your care?

I think they can be expecting a visit from Child Protection Services.... oh, wait a minute, they're CELEBRITIES, they get to play by a different rule book. Which also explains why he is already out of jail when anyone else would have to wait through the weekend until Monday to go to court and be released.
    Last edited by smart blonde; 12-26-2009 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    The TMZ article says this happened on Christmas morning.

Who gets drunk on Christmas morning, when you have two infants in your care?

I think they can be expecting a visit from Child Protection Services.... oh, wait a minute, they're CELEBRITIES, they get to play by a different rule book. Which also explains why he is already out of jail when anyone else would have to wait through the weekend until Monday to go to court and be released.
    As long as you aren't driving, there is no law about being drunk in your own home.

Good ole' Charlie just can't keep out of trouble.

I don't know if anyone remembers this but he was engaged to John Travolta's wife (Kelly Preston) at one time or seriously dated............and something happened where the police were called after a gun was fired. It was pretty much hushed up quickly and I think they claimed it was an accident.
    [/I]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast