Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091225...DeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDYWN0b3JjaGFybGll

"ASPEN, Colo. – Charlie Sheen has been arrested in the Colorado resort town of Aspen on charges related to an alleged case of domestic violence.
Aspen police spokeswoman Stephanie Dasaro says Sheen was arrested Friday on charges of second-degree assault and menacing, both felonies, along with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor."

That's pretty low to assault a loved one on Christmas Day!!

My first thought when I saw the headline, but before I read the article was, "Do they have brothels in Colorado? :waitasec:".

I realize now there are other reasons Charlie could be arrested, I guess. I just associate him closely with prostitutes.

Physical Contact between Sheen and Mueller
Posted Dec 25th 2009 7:45PM by TMZ Staff
Sources tell TMZ ... There was contact between Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- but the issue will be who started it.

We're told Mueller called 911 claiming Sheen assaulted her. But we're told Sheen told law enforcement that Brooke was the aggressor and he was just fending her off.

The "Two and a Half Men" star was arrested this morning in Aspen, Colorado for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief -- a misdemeanor. Sheen will remain behind bars until he sees a judge.

UPDATE: A member of the Aspen Police Department tells TMZ Charlie could be in jail until Monday -- but they are trying to find a way to speed up his release.

Physical Contact between Sheen and Mueller
Posted Dec 25th 2009 7:45PM by TMZ Staff
Sources tell TMZ ... There was contact between Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- but the issue will be who started it.

We're told Mueller called 911 claiming Sheen assaulted her. But we're told Sheen told law enforcement that Brooke was the aggressor and he was just fending her off.

The "Two and a Half Men" star was arrested this morning in Aspen, Colorado for felony second degree assault, felony menacing and criminal mischief -- a misdemeanor. Sheen will remain behind bars until he sees a judge.

UPDATE: A member of the Aspen Police Department tells TMZ Charlie could be in jail until Monday -- but they are trying to find a way to speed up his release.

That is horse pucky ! Speed up his release, he should have to sit there just as anybody else would that is not famous.

That is horse pucky ! Speed up his release, he should have to sit there just as anybody else would that is not famous.
I agree...I knew he would be released. Never fails. He is a jerk and will always be a jerk and will never learn because he doesn't have to. He is the exception. Good grief

Alcohol a Factor ... But Not for Charlie Sheen
Posted Dec 25th 2009 8:41PM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brooke Mueller was legally drunk when she called 911 on Charlie Sheen.

Sources say authorities gave both Charlie and Brooke blood alcohol tests. Brooke registered a .13 while Charlie registered a .04.

We're also told Brooke recanted her story to a female officer just before the bail hearing, telling the cop she was drunk when she made the 911 call. Nevertheless, law enforcement sources say police will still pursue the case -- at least for now.

We've also learned Sheen has hired well-known Colorado attorney Richard Cummins to represent him.

He's still a jerk...alcohol or no alcohol.

Alcohol a Factor ... But Not for Charlie Sheen
Posted Dec 25th 2009 8:41PM by TMZ Staff
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Brooke Mueller was legally drunk when she called 911 on Charlie Sheen.

Sources say authorities gave both Charlie and Brooke blood alcohol tests. Brooke registered a .13 while Charlie registered a .04.

We're also told Brooke recanted her story to a female officer just before the bail hearing, telling the cop she was drunk when she made the 911 call. Nevertheless, law enforcement sources say police will still pursue the case -- at least for now.

We've also learned Sheen has hired well-known Colorado attorney Richard Cummins to represent him.

He's still a jerk...alcohol or no alcohol.

Don't you always hate it when you have a little too much wine and then you drunk-dial the 911 and kiddingly accuse your husband of domestic violence. Oh wait, that NEVER happens to me.

Obviously, I don't know him or her or Denise Richards for that matter, but I know that just awful things about him have been revealed in the press, like actual emails and phone calls, and I always wondered how Brooke Mueller could marry him in spite of knowing these things, thinking they would somehow be different for them.

Not blaming her, but if you hear someone say such hateful and disrespectful to his ex (like hoping she died of cancer too after her mother died of breast cancer), I really would wonder what I was getting into...

Who's watching the twin babies while mommy's drunk and daddy's being hauled off to jail?

You'd think that these two adults, who have been blessed with so much, would be grateful for it all, and count their Christmas blessings.

Grow up already, jeez!

I suspect Denise Richards may be sporting an ear to ear smile on this Christmas day.

The TMZ article says this happened on Christmas morning.

Who gets drunk on Christmas morning, when you have two infants in your care?

I think they can be expecting a visit from Child Protection Services.... oh, wait a minute, they're CELEBRITIES, they get to play by a different rule book. Which also explains why he is already out of jail when anyone else would have to wait through the weekend until Monday to go to court and be released.

I think they can be expecting a visit from Child Protection Services.... oh, wait a minute, they're CELEBRITIES, they get to play by a different rule book. Which also explains why he is already out of jail when anyone else would have to wait through the weekend until Monday to go to court and be released.

As long as you aren't driving, there is no law about being drunk in your own home.

Good ole' Charlie just can't keep out of trouble.

I don't know if anyone remembers this but he was engaged to John Travolta's wife (Kelly Preston) at one time or seriously dated............and something happened where the police were called after a gun was fired. It was pretty much hushed up quickly and I think they claimed it was an accident.

Good ole' Charlie just can't keep out of trouble.

I don't know if anyone remembers this but he was engaged to John Travolta's wife (Kelly Preston) at one time or seriously dated............and something happened where the police were called after a gun was fired. It was pretty much hushed up quickly and I think they claimed it was an accident.
Oh yeah... Charlie Sheen shot Kelly Preston. Not AT her, he actually shot her. I almost forgot about that.

Mysterygirl That is interesting about Kelly Preston. It's also odd how he gets all these girlfriends and wives angry with him to the point of police being called. They both need to cool their heels for the sake of the twins and stop drinking. I'm hoping they had nannies with them to cover the twin's needs.

Oh yeah... Charlie Sheen shot Kelly Preston. Not AT her, he actually shot her. I almost forgot about that.

Maybe he shot her in the hand? I don't remember but huge red flags from way back!

When multiple women all say the same thing, I'm pretty sure it's Charlie that is the problem!:crazy:

They babies are no doubt taken care of by Nannys. Most celebs don't take care of their own kids. That is why CPS won't do anything...the kids are being well taken care of. It's just not mom or dad doing the caring.

I always kinda thought Denise was bitter and angry for the way they split. Now I am starting to see maybe she wasn't the issue and he was. kinda makes me look at denise in a different light. Yeah she may not be the brightest crayon in the box sometimes but she wasn't far off on Charlie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back