AZ - Natalie Flores, 5, Phoenix, 25 Dec 2009

darlin gal

Reaction score
PHOENIX – An Amber Alert has been issued for a young girl who was abducted by a stranger from a North Phoenix apartment complex on Christmas Day.
Police say 5-year-old Natalie Rose Flores was taken from the Saddleback Mountain Apartments in the 12400 block of N. 19th Avenue at approximately 2:15 p.m.
Other children told police they were all playing outside when a man began taking pictures of them and then forcefully grabbed Natalie and put her into his truck.
Natalie is Hispanic, approximately 4 feet tall and 50 pounds, with shoulder-length red hair and freckles. She was wearing a pink shirt, blue stretch pants and pink and white shoes.
The suspect is a 30- to 40-year-old white male with blond or gray hair, 5-feet-8- to 5-feet-9-inches tall, 180-190 pounds, wearing a gray shirt and peach knee-length shorts.
He was driving a newer model gold/brown four-door pickup, possibly a Ford Ranger, with an AZ license plate similar to 3HG377 or 3HG774. The truck may have had a ladder holder on the top and a flag in the back window. He was southbound when leaving the complex.

numub.jpg

Son of a B[leep]
The second they find a kid, someone grabs another one.

It never stops.

She's a doll. Look at the red hair.

Broad daylight...he's taking pictures of the kids and just grabs her.
If they don't find him/her in the next hour or two, you all know how this will probably end. ::sighs::

They have a good description, a tag number. Let's hope LE can find her!
I just hope he isn't already hunkered down somewhere with his truck hiding in a garage or something.

If it's a four door, then we are talking extended cab, cab and a half...something of that nature.
If he was taking pictures, then the grab, likely he's done it before, at least the picture taking or luring, there will be reports somewhere, either news or police, within the last three years...that would be about the longest a pedo could hold out.
He might have recently released from jail, thus the reason the pics weren't enough...
Some obvious stressor, job loss, or female issues, or death in the family.

Just throwing out ideas based on basic profiling strategy. Trying to go from holiday mode to work mode.

ETA: Likely there is no family, she is his present to himself.

I have seen some scattered reports indicating that the truck may be red, as well as gold/brown.

display2.php

Natalie Rose Flores
Date of Birth: January 15, 2004
Endangered Missing

Natalie Rose Flores is a 5 year old white female with brown eyes and red hair. She weighs 40 lbs (18 kg) and is 3'6 (107 cm) in height.

She has been missing since Fri, December 25, 2009 (0 days) from PHOENIX, AZ.
Please notify Phoenix Police Department at (602)262-6151 if you have any information concerning the case of Natalie Rose Flores.

Further information: Last Wearing: Blue stretch pants/pink top, pink & white checkered sneakers.
vehicle: Brown 2000 Ford Ranger. License Tag:3HG377 State:AZ
Suspect abducted victim from apartment complex and fled in listed vehicle southbound on 19th avenue.

This record was last updated on Fri, December 25, 2009

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/modules.php?name=missing&idd=557

The Arizona sex offender registry doesn't allow me to link to it, but if you enter the apartment complex address here:
http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Sex_Offender/?src=link
it will give you several that look likely based on their stats alone.
Marc *advertiser censored***
Gregory *advertiser censored****
Timothy S******
Tony R********

Of these Tony is looking very good to me, description fits decently and he is a level three, I believe. He also lives South of her home, as does Gregory.

Local news said it had a rack for a ladder or could be a ladder rack on it.

DH said the license plate number is for a commercial truck.

Another one? JC, merry you know what Christmas.

Now he tells me truck/vehicle commercial plates and also the older license plate number seen on older vehicle/trucks. They changed them a while ago.

OMG - what a perfect, vulnerable time, when all the children will be outside playing with their new toys and bikes --

She must have been screaming - I wonder if there were any adults outside who witnessed the abduction? In our apt complex, there are cars coming in and out all the time - if someone could have followed in pursuit --

Natalie and her two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, were playing outside when a man approached them, grabbed the 7-year-old and tried to take a picture of her while pulling her pants down. He then grabbed Natalie, put her in his truck and sped off, hitting another car in the process. One of the sisters ran to a neighbor's apartment, and that neighbor called 911

He was driving a newer model gold/brown four-door pickup, possibly a Ford Ranger, with an AZ license plate similar to 3HG377 or 3HG774. The truck may have had a ladder holder on the top and a flag in the back window. It has damage to the front driver's side. He was seen leaving southbound on 19th Avenue.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/80115822.html

Natalie is just beautiful!! I hope she is found soon, but this one reminds me of Samantha Runion (sp?) taken from her yard.

Natalie and her two sisters, 7 and 9 years old, were playing outside when a man approached them, grabbed the 7-year-old and tried to take a picture of her while pulling her pants down. He then grabbed Natalie, put her in his truck and sped off, hitting another car in the process. One of the sisters ran to a neighbor's apartment, and that neighbor called 911

He was driving a newer model gold/brown four-door pickup, possibly a Ford Ranger, with an AZ license plate similar to 3HG377 or 3HG774. The truck may have had a ladder holder on the top and a flag in the back window. It has damage to the front driver's side. He was seen leaving southbound on 19th Avenue.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/80115822.html

They should freaking know the exact color of the vehicle then! Paint transfer!!

This one has distrubing details. YUCK!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back