Another Year Has Passed.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

We have a sister forum. www.forumsforjustice.org/forums . This forum deals mostly with the JBR case. Below is the post I made at FFJ as we pass another anniversary of the death of JonBenet.

I want you to know I really appreciate your sleuthing ability and I am grateful that you are here at Websleuths just as I am grateful to the members of FFJ.

Thank you all for not giving up and continuing to post on Websleuths.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=182027#post182027"]Another Year has Passed and still the lies continue . . . - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Did any of you think that in the year 2010 we would still be here talking about this case? I certainly didn't think so.

Logically with the information we know there should be some sort of closure of this case but alas, Boulder is not known for its logic.

As we head into the 14th year of the mystery, "Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey," we have to wonder where we will be in another 14 years? Still here? No offense my friends but I hope not.

December 25/26th 1996.

According to too many experts to count Patsy Ramsey wrote a 3 page ransom note.

Other than that fact I think it is hard to say exactly what happened. But, it's safe to say ( on FFJ anyway) there was no intruder. Mary Lacy be damned.

Now we have John Ramsey and his website asking for help to find the "real killer." Feels like a slap in the face doesn't it?

Every year I keep telling you to hang in there, maybe this year will be the year we find out the truth about what happened to JonBenet.

I'm not going to say it this year

Don't get me wrong I still hold out hope that one person who knows the truth will step up to the plate and do the right thing. But I don't see it happening any time soon.

What I will ask you, plead with you to do, is to not stop trying to find the truth. I don't care how many times we have to rehash something we will if only to keep JonBenet's memory alive.

We can't let evil win here. I don't mean to sound dramatic but that's what it is. Evil.

It is evil when you have a district attorney so blinded by her own ego that she "clears" people that should not be cleared AT ALL.

Evil is when you have parents of a murdered child use all their money, all their connections and all their influence to stymie an investigation into finding the real killer.

So my dear friends as we head into another year of trying to find out the truth about JonBenet Ramsey and her death I ask you to please not give up. We can't. Everyone else has failed JonBenet. Let's make sure we don't jump on that bandwagon too out of shear frustration.

If anyone is reading this and is fooled by John Ramsey's latest plea to help find the real killer ask yourself this;

Why would John Ramsey go to all this trouble when he has the power to do the one thing that could set the investigation back on the right track. John has the power to ask for JonBenet to exhumed so she can be examined to find out if the Ramsey theory of a stun gun being used is true.

John Ramsey has the power to find out a key piece of evidence that could lead to his daughter's killer, yet when asked why he would not exhume JonBenet he said, "Let her rest." HUH?

If you have a logical bone in your body you have to ask yourself why won't John Ramsey exhume JonBenet to help find the real killer? Because John knows who the real killer is and if JonBenet was exhumed then the stun gun theory would be put to rest and John could no longer use it as a red herring in the investigation.

Forget about the ransom note and Patsy's fibers inside the twisted rope around JonBenet's neck, focus on this. On John Ramsey's refusal to do the one thing he can do to help find the killer.

You see my dear FFJ members, we can't give up. Not when John Ramsey and Mary Lacy and Michael Tracy and the list goes on and on, won't do the right thing for a little six year old girl who was murdered 13 years ago tonight.

God bless you for not giving up.

Love,
Tricia

For one another slap is that he done this at Christmas,to JonBenet and everyone that wants justice for this little angel....

What a wonderful post, Tricia. God bless you for giving us the space to discuss JonBenet and for being so tireless an advocate for justice for all.

Dear Websleuths Members,

We have a sister forum. www.forumsforjustice.org/forums . This forum deals mostly with the JBR case. Below is the post I made at FFJ as we pass another anniversary of the death of JonBenet.

I want you to know I really appreciate your sleuthing ability and I am grateful that you are here at Websleuths just as I am grateful to the members of FFJ.

Thank you all for not giving up and continuing to post on Websleuths.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Year has Passed and still the lies continue . . . - Forums For Justice

Did any of you think that in the year 2010 we would still be here talking about this case? I certainly didn't think so.

Logically with the information we know there should be some sort of closure of this case but alas, Boulder is not known for its logic.

As we head into the 14th year of the mystery, "Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey," we have to wonder where we will be in another 14 years? Still here? No offense my friends but I hope not.

December 25/26th 1996.

According to too many experts to count Patsy Ramsey wrote a 3 page ransom note.

Other than that fact I think it is hard to say exactly what happened. But, it's safe to say ( on FFJ anyway) there was no intruder. Mary Lacy be damned.

Now we have John Ramsey and his website asking for help to find the "real killer." Feels like a slap in the face doesn't it?

Every year I keep telling you to hang in there, maybe this year will be the year we find out the truth about what happened to JonBenet.

I'm not going to say it this year

Don't get me wrong I still hold out hope that one person who knows the truth will step up to the plate and do the right thing. But I don't see it happening any time soon.

What I will ask you, plead with you to do, is to not stop trying to find the truth. I don't care how many times we have to rehash something we will if only to keep JonBenet's memory alive.

We can't let evil win here. I don't mean to sound dramatic but that's what it is. Evil.

It is evil when you have a district attorney so blinded by her own ego that she "clears" people that should not be cleared AT ALL.

Evil is when you have parents of a murdered child use all their money, all their connections and all their influence to stymie an investigation into finding the real killer.

So my dear friends as we head into another year of trying to find out the truth about JonBenet Ramsey and her death I ask you to please not give up. We can't. Everyone else has failed JonBenet. Let's make sure we don't jump on that bandwagon too out of shear frustration.

If anyone is reading this and is fooled by John Ramsey's latest plea to help find the real killer ask yourself this;

Why would John Ramsey go to all this trouble when he has the power to do the one thing that could set the investigation back on the right track. John has the power to ask for JonBenet to exhumed so she can be examined to find out if the Ramsey theory of a stun gun being used is true.

John Ramsey has the power to find out a key piece of evidence that could lead to his daughter's killer, yet when asked why he would not exhume JonBenet he said, "Let her rest." HUH?

If you have a logical bone in your body you have to ask yourself why won't John Ramsey exhume JonBenet to help find the real killer? Because John knows who the real killer is and if JonBenet was exhumed then the stun gun theory would be put to rest and John could no longer use it as a red herring in the investigation.

Forget about the ransom note and Patsy's fibers inside the twisted rope around JonBenet's neck, focus on this. On John Ramsey's refusal to do the one thing he can do to help find the killer.

You see my dear FFJ members, we can't give up. Not when John Ramsey and Mary Lacy and Michael Tracy and the list goes on and on, won't do the right thing for a little six year old girl who was murdered 13 years ago tonight.

God bless you for not giving up.

Love,
Tricia

A tremendous post, Tricia. Well worth the effort.

Mary Lacy be damned.

I have a feeling she will be.

Sure does. Maybe now that he thinks he's in the clear, he'll drop his guard and slip on his own slime. Just trying to keep hope.

Dear Websleuths Members,

www.forumsforjustice.org/forums .

Another Year has Passed and still the lies continue . . . - Forums For Justice

Tricia

Unfortunately, it is not surprising that we are here talking about it, heading into the 14th year.

I believe it will forever be unsolved. The only way I can see it being solved now is a confession, and I don't think that is a likely scenario. You never know though - a deathbed confession could come out when the perpetrator is sure he is in no danger of being prosecuted and wants to make amends with his God.

Even a CODIS match on the DNA wouldn't necessarily do the trick. The "owner" of the DNA would have to have been old enough to be capable of doing the things done to JBR. He'd have to have been in Boulder at the time, and have no alibi. If there were multiple parties involved it will be hard to say who did what.

I'm afraid this will be like other famous murder cases - Jack the Ripper, Dr. Crippen, the Grimes sisters, ....... It will never be solved, and amateur sleuths will still be arguing about it a century from now.

Unfortunately, it is not surprising that we are here talking about it, heading into the 14th year.

I believe it will forever be unsolved. The only way I can see it being solved now is a confession, and I don't think that is a likely scenario. You never know though - a deathbed confession could come out when the perpetrator is sure he is in no danger of being prosecuted and wants to make amends with his God.

Even a CODIS match on the DNA wouldn't necessarily do the trick. The "owner" of the DNA would have to have been old enough to be capable of doing the things done to JBR. He'd have to have been in Boulder at the time, and have no alibi. If there were multiple parties involved it will be hard to say who did what.

I'm afraid this will be like other famous murder cases - Jack the Ripper, Dr. Crippen, the Grimes sisters, ....... It will never be solved, and amateur sleuths will still be arguing about it a century from now.
I think a deathbed confession could be a very likely scenario.Impending death has a way of forcing someone to rethink,(and rethink hard),things that have happened in their lives that they want to set right with God before they depart this earth.Don't give up hope yet! It could very well all come crashing down on JR and anyone else who was involved,someday.

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree. It would take a real hero, a person with principle and integrity- this person would have had to be there, or at least have absolute knowledge of the horrible events of that night to come forward. I don't think such a person of integrity exists. There were four people in the house that night, and two are dead. The remaining two just don't have what it takes to do the right thing here. To be fair, one f them was a chid himself when it happened and may not know EXACTLY what happened. And the other was not a man of integrity BEFORE that night. So obviously a miracle would be needed.

I think a deathbed confession could be a very likely scenario.Impending death has a way of forcing someone to rethink,(and rethink hard),things that have happened in their lives that they want to set right with God before they depart this earth.Don't give up hope yet! It could very well all come crashing down on JR and anyone else who was involved,someday.

I agree and this is something I have a problem with.I am beginning to think that if PDI or JDI they would have cracked by now......especially PR before dying...........all the silence and determination really makes me wonder if it's not actually BDI or JARDI....and if so,JR will NEVER EVER say ANYTHING.So I guess the only hope for a confession would be if PDI or JDI.imo

ETA:this could be also the reason why ppl like FW keep their mouths shut.......they don't agree with the R's covering up for one of the sons but they understand................just a thought.......

And this could also be the reason why the DA was so.................soft..........they knew the truth (son+accident,personality issues, whatever) and decided to protect the R's reputation and the kid

IA, although I was mainly thinking of all the others involved in the cover-up..and there seems to be plenty of them.Like ppl who came over that night,ppl in political and legal circles,friends,etc...anyone and everyone who knows something,even if they don't know exactly what happened.
We don't know that Patsy didn't confess to the priest,or something to that effect..to someone, somewhere who isn't talking.IMO I'm not sure JR or BR or anyone else in the family (as obviously the others know something isn't right) will ever crack.I think they've reasoned it out to where they think God will understand that it's ok to protect their reputations here on earth.

Madeline--

I have always 'felt' like B in some-way caused or contributed to the first round of injuries.

Then in an effort to not lose both kids, the parents concocted and performed the bizarre staging-efforts.

So many strange actions by both parents suggest a very unusual situation. What else explains all their nutty actions, but a sad and desperate attempt at keeping the dwindling members of the family together??

Scenario #1

The two kids couldn't sleep since they got in late and Santa was coming in just a few hours..so they talked, ate pineapple, and played into the night. At some point, either through rough-housing or through a violent but unintended act, JonBenet received the head injury. Jumping on furniture, running through the house, or careless swinging of golf clubs could have caused the head injury--and even though the actions were negligent in adult terms. B was only 9 and as such he may have been wild and careless, but he certainly did not mean to cause serious injury.

Scenario #2

A similiar possibility is that B and JonBenet were caught playing with each other sexually which enraged P and resulted in the head injury. P walked into into B's room and saw the 'play', and for this to occur on Christmas night--of all nights--she momentarily lost control... Losing control is easier than it sounds, especially when you consider the pressure she put herself (and others) through during the holdiay season; impossible schedules, sleep deprivation and intense stress IN TANDEM with recovering from cancer/chemo. The situation was ripe for such as a tragic event.

I believe JonBenet's father considers himself a man of privelige whose money and social standing place him above most other people. I am not fond of him, but I also don't see any evidence that he was the molester. If he was, I doubt P would have gone along with the charade until her death. Rather, B probably caused the inflammation that was found on JonBenet. Kids of that age do occasionally play together in a sexual fashion. If P was protecting her son; her only surviving child, she would surely take that secret to her deathbed.

Madeline--

I have always 'felt' like B in some-way caused or contributed to the first round of injuries.

Then in an effort to not lose both kids, the parents concocted and performed the bizarre staging-efforts.

So many strange actions by both parents suggest a very unusual situation. What else explains all their nutty actions, but a sad and desperate attempt at keeping the dwindling members of the family together??

Scenario #1

The two kids couldn't sleep since they got in late and Santa was coming in just a few hours..so they talked, ate pineapple, and played into the night. At some point, either through rough-housing or through a violent but unintended act, JonBenet received the head injury. Jumping on furniture, running through the house, or careless swinging of golf clubs could have caused the head injury--and even though the actions were negligent in adult terms. B was only 9 and as such he may have been wild and careless, but he certainly did not mean to cause serious injury.

Scenario #2

A similiar possibility is that B and JonBenet were caught playing with each other sexually which enraged P and resulted in the head injury. P walked into into B's room and saw the 'play', and for this to occur on Christmas night--of all nights--she momentarily lost control... Losing control is easier than it sounds, especially when you consider the pressure she put herself (and others) through during the holdiay season; impossible schedules, sleep deprivation and intense stress IN TANDEM with recovering from cancer/chemo. The situation was ripe for such as a tragic event.

I believe JonBenet's father considers himself a man of privelige whose money and social standing place him above most other people. I am not fond of him, but I also don't see any evidence that he was the molester. If he was, I doubt P would have gone along with the charade until her death. Rather, B probably caused the inflammation that was found on JonBenet. Kids of that age do occasionally play together in a sexual fashion. If P was protecting her son; her only surviving child, she would surely take that secret to her deathbed.

Sometimes I think that yes,this is the only scenario that explains the weird behaviour.
Would also explain why PR took the risk and wrote the note,makes more sense than that she wrote it to cover for the abusing husband or for herself .(why incriminate herself?but if she did it for the son it didn't matter,he was more important)

Yes it looks like a very brutal crime but if you take a closer look to all the details........we see what THEY wanted us to see........

And yes,JR had a LOT to lose!He already lost not one,but two kids........I guess you would do ANYTHING to protect the one left..............((shrug))I am talking more about the first instinct,the cover up.......and after that it was too late to stop......and the lie continues as we speak.......

And yes,JR had a LOT to lose!He already lost not one,but two kids........I guess you would do ANYTHING to protect the one left..............((shrug))I am talking more about the first instinct,the cover up.......and after that it was too late to stop......and the lie continues as we speak.......

I think you are totally right, Madeleine. I think it has snowballed to the point that confession is now out of the question.

I think they would do anything to protect their image.

Madeline--

Scenario #1

Scenario #2

I respect your opinion, and certainly your guess as to what happened that night is as good as mine. However, I always have a lot of trouble accepting BDI theories.

First, if it happened anything like your first scenario, they weren't going to loose B. He was 9. He couldn't be tried for murder. It's not like they saved him from the chair, or from a life behind bars. They may have lost custody temporarily, while the juvenile court decided what to do, but I think it's unlikely they were going to loose him long term. Thus, no real incentive to cover up.

If there was an ounce of life left in JBR, I think the Rs would have called an ambulance. If she was already dead, I think they just call police and lead the cops straight to the body and explain what happened.

Scenario 2 is plausible, but why would all the violence be directed at JBR and not BR?

It's like JR is still on a mission........why if PDI?Why keep the intruder theory alive,it's not like LE will ever arrest or blame HIM or charge his dead wife.As far as I know they can't even charge them with tampering anymore,it's too late for that.
Maybe he's protecting someone else indeed.Why not let the subject just.......die..........it's not like he cares what people say about him not wanting to catch the killer.....nope,imo,his determination is driven by something else........

I respect your opinion, and certainly your guess as to what happened that night is as good as mine. However, I always have a lot of trouble accepting BDI theories.

First, if it happened anything like your first scenario, they weren't going to loose B. He was 9. He couldn't be tried for murder. It's not like they saved him from the chair, or from a life behind bars. They may have lost custody temporarily, while the juvenile court decided what to do, but I think it's unlikely they were going to loose him long term. Thus, no real incentive to cover up.

If there was an ounce of life left in JBR, I think the Rs would have called an ambulance. If she was already dead, I think they just call police and lead the cops straight to the body and explain what happened.

Scenario 2 is plausible, but why would all the violence be directed at JBR and not BR?

@bold
I don't think they were afraid of charges.......but who knows what other problems the boy had..........and what about their reputation,these were not some people who would have liked to be called the parents of a murderer and I bet they would have been afraid that people might judge THEM for how they raised the kids.

And don't forget,he hit his sister with the baseball bat right in the face.

Maybe those of us who thought PDI or JDI played their game all along.........I didn't see JR or PR so upset when everybody was pushing the Patsy did it theory....sometimes I had the feeling they were even RELIEVED that even LE was thinking PDi.....dunno.....

And this...........

Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter is among those who privately considered the possibility that Burke played a role in the death of his sister. "I wonder if Burke is involved in this," Hunter mused out loud one day, former Boulder police detective Steve Thomas wrote in his book.

Hunter declared publicly in 1999 that Burke wasn't a suspect in his sister's death. But later events suggested that statement wasn't as definitive as it seemed. In 2000 Hunter refused a request by Ramsey attorney Wood to sign a statement declaring under oath that "all questions related to" Burke's "possible involvement" in the death of his sister "were resolved to the satisfaction of investigators." He also refused to declare that Burke "has never been viewed by investigators as a suspect." Nor would he say that Burke "has not been and is not a suspect."

Hunter did, however, agree to language in which he declared that "no evidence has ever been developed ... to justify elevating Burke Ramsey's status from witness to suspect," and there is nothing in the transcripts of the interviews of the Ramseys to suggest any such evidence was developed.

So whatever Hunter's suspicions about Burke, he wasn't able to substantiate them.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Of course, the Ramseys apparently made quite bit of money out of suing people for various RDI suggestions. Can you imagine the lawsuits that would ensue if it were either proven that an RDI or if an R confessed?

This latest effort is 13 years too late and is a publicity stunt. Let's face it, anyone reading these boards knows that many of us consider the fact that John has made so little effort to find the killer a bit of a red flag. What does it cost him to shut us up? A few words and the odd sounbite, that's all.

*Madeline mentioned the cover up may have been done as a first instinct. Whatever happenned was awful and traumatic, late at night, and under desperate conditions. So the decision to do the cover up was not logical or sensible, but a knee-jerk family preservation response. Logically and under better circumstances, P and J would have known that B would never face charges, but their baby girl was dead...

* In consideration of the lack of sleep, stress and P's medical condition, there are some explanations that may have lead to strange/illogical actions. One might be that JBR was singled out as having encouraged the 'play'. Maybe JBR had been told to stay out of B's room?

Or maybe JBR was simply the closest within P's reach. ALso, maybe P literally picked up and threw both kids. B could have avoided injuries simply by chance.

Also, remember how B's voice was heard on the 911 call when his parents had said he remained asleep? Why even begin lying about B this early in the game, unless they were purposefully diverting attention away from him?

ALSO, IIRC he was sent to the neighbors house during the period when JBR was missing and said to be kidnapped. Under these circumstance, wouldn't most parents want to keep their 9 year old nearby? I would have been terrified to let him out of my sight! Instead, they seemed to want distance...

I don't think Burke had anything to do with it. It would be too easy to explain the injuries by saying Burke is an active little boy. (For example, Burke was swinging his bat and JonBenet walked into the room unexpectedly).

Plus, think of the 911 call. Burke is in the background asking what happened. Why would he ask if he knew?

I also agree that the parents would have called 911 if there were an ounce of life left in JBR. You've just got to understand pageant moms...That's the only way I can explain it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back