1303 users online (246 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Get Your Antacids And Barfbags Ready

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WAB...ldkiller.html#

Into the loving and waiting arms of ......

DARNAY HOFFMAN, who has a Central Park Apartment and a job waiting for him!

Darnay has now made my list to the ultimate scum of the earth! As if bad lawyering wasn't enough! He deserves nothing less than what Lisa Steinberg received!
    This is my opinion only
    This post may not be copied to any other forum

God Bless America

Typical of New York where you can kill someone and get out in 15 years.
    (Almost as good a place to kill someone as Boulder...)

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Typical of New York where you can kill someone and get out in 15 years.
    (Almost as good a place to kill someone as Boulder...)
    Now that's really unfair

It's not at all "typical of New York". There are people serving less time for murder than they should ALL over the country. It's not exclusive to New York at all.
    This is my opinion only

God Bless America

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WAB...ldkiller.html#
    DARNAY HOFFMAN, who has a Central Park Apartment and a job waiting for him!
    I read that this morning and felt ill.
    Apparently its a job with local cable television? Lets hope Darnay isnt delusional enough to think people want to see that scumbag joel IN FRONT OF the cameras..........
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Where's my barfbag? Darnay's greatest accomplishment is soon to be free. Let's hope he doesn't appear before the cameras.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Heartbreaking, isn't it?

Darnay's latest Monster is making his last payment tonight on his Small Price to Pay for murdering Lisa. Personally.......if this true gutter-scum HAS to be on a television show, I do hope that it involves Lisa's baby brother, Travis, the baby, now a young man, that Joel left tied to his playpen.......

RR

I'd be afraid to leave the security of prison if I were him. Usually you read of his type being killed while in prison. Maybe he just got lucky.

job

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    Apparently its a job with local cable television? Lets hope Darnay isnt delusional enough to think people want to see that scumbag joel IN FRONT OF the cameras..........
    After 16+ years, he wouldn't be up for doing anything too difficult. They better keep it simple for everybody concerned.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

I don't believe it!

For once I agree with most of you---there's hope for you afterall---I'm encouraged.

I've never read where Steinberg felt any kind of remorse over what he had done.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikai
    For once I agree with most of you---there's hope for you afterall---I'm encouraged.

I've never read where Steinberg felt any kind of remorse over what he had done.
    Don't get too hopeful Maikai; at least with the Ramsey case

Steinberg, till this day, has denied being responsible for Lisa's death, blames the tabloids and Hedda for his troubles. This man does not deserve to live.

(personally, I think Hedda should have been held accountable as well, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion; however it IS my opinion)

See Maikai, we CAN agree on some things. Perhaps we can show you the way in the Ramsey case on some issues, not all, but maybe some. Hang in there girlfriend!
    This is my opinion only

God Bless America

Barbara,
    I agree with you about Hedda..........I will never understand how she got off!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I felt I should let you all know, for those of you outside NYC:

The Daily News and every local newscast has this as their TOP story.

New York City is in an uproar and Joel's safety is a definite issue.

The New York Daily News headlines:

"LET HIM FEEL EVERY NEW YORK EYE BURNING STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS ROTTEN SOUL. JOEL STEINBERG DOESN'T LIKE TO BE STARED AT. THAT RATTLES HIM. THAT'S WHY HE BROKE APART A LITTLE GIRL WITH HIS BARE HANDS"

That is just one of many newspapers here in NYC; they are actually requesting that people ONLY stare at him, not touch him, spit at him, curse at him, or cause him "harm" because people are just waiting, it seems to run into him.

Joel will not have it easy in NYC. Also, the parole conditions are very strict and severe. I am not sure, given his arrogance, that he will be able to maintain his parole. Like Darnay and those who support him, his opinion of himself far exceeds not only the opinions of the rest of the world, but far exceeds reality itself!
    This is my opinion only

God Bless America

Steinberg, till this day, has denied being responsible for Lisa's death, blames the tabloids and Hedda for his troubles. This man does not deserve to live.

(personally, I think Hedda should have been held accountable as well, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion; however it IS my opinion)

See Maikai, we CAN agree on some things. Perhaps we can show you the way in the Ramsey case on some issues, not all, but maybe some. Hang in there girlfriend!
    You'll see....it was someone in Steinberg's state of mind at the time that killed JBR.

What are the NYC papers saying about Hedda? If she was brutalized by him then, she'd still be afraid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikai
    You'll see....it was someone in Steinberg's state of mind at the time that killed JBR.
    So you think it was a psycho Patsy that killed her huh? Could be, she's one of only three suspects so you have a 33% chance of being right.

Hedda

This man does not deserve to live.

I'm in agreement on this point, Barbara. Her first duty was to her child. People in intimate relationships often know very clearly what their partner is capable of doing.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast